Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:08 AM

Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker (48195 Views)

"I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge / Omoni Oboli Nabs Men Selling Pirated Copies Of Her Movies 'Chief Daddy' / "Nina,bambam Are Not Different From Roadside Prostitute" - Uche Maduagwu [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker by queiii: 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2019
ictjobber:
A friend of mine who is a producer told me that.. The major reason why Nollywood will never get to the level of Hollywood (in terms of graphics, cgi etc) is because of Piracy.

do not think your business is doing well without a website.. you are losing out on potential clients searching the web.. Get a website today...
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

tell that your friend that he needs a working brain
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker by ictjobber: 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
queiii:

tell that your friend that he needs a working brain

CGI is expensive.... If our producers start infusing it in their movies.. Nollywood go dope die.. But they don't bother because of piracy. Asin piracy prevents them from recouping their investments....
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker by starmehigh: 2:48am On Apr 03, 2019
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Dem never knack this one beating...

We are all pirates one way or the other...show me a Nigerian with a valid Microsoft Office Software on their laptop?
guy speak for your self.. I’ve been using paid version from day one and original windows too even adobe software
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker by BruncleZuma: 4:37am On Apr 03, 2019
starmehigh:
guy speak for your self.. I’ve been using paid version from day one and original windows too even adobe software
Talk is cheap on any pseudo-anonymous platform.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker by queiii: 11:25am On Apr 03, 2019
ictjobber:

CGI is expensive.... If our producers start infusing it in their movies.. Nollywood go dope die.. But they don't bother because of piracy. Asin piracy prevents them from recouping their investments....

dude, learn abt some basic stuff before acting all Einstein on the damn internet lol. I'm a vfx guy-- them softwares don't even cost much for a person who has vfx work as his career-- as well as computers with the right specs for the work. I've done better fx with cheap pcs anyway, than the lazy guys in the nollywood have ever done.

on YouTube, there's lots of dudes doing cinema level stuff-- rocketjump, corridor, nukazooka, and a couple other indians and some college kids. these dudes are committed, and understand what a good shot should look like.
the bleep ups we have in our industry our so damn lazy they can't tell good fx from bad one. A good committed fx guy would not make a movie like the spidergirl bs they did.

in summary, Piracy has bleep all to do with vfx work
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker by omoharry(f): 11:33am On Apr 04, 2019
dilodavid:
They are busy commissioning toilets
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker by sonature1: 10:59pm On Apr 04, 2019
ityP:

You are the one that should keep quiet. Why will Mike seize the little boy's source of income? Is he the one that pirated it? Doesn't Mike know the dons in the pirating business at Alaba who are directly responsible for this? Why didn't he pick a man of his size? It's on top one small boy he wants to form LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER... abeg, let me hear word...

If you like argue from now till thy kingdom comes, in law, an accomplice is a criminal. According to the criminal code, if you buy stolen item, whether you know or not, you are also a criminal.
So, keep arguing while I educate other Nigerians.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker by ityP(m): 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2019
sonature1:

If you like argue from now till thy kingdom comes, in law, an accomplice is a criminal. According to the criminal code, if you buy stolen item, whether you know or not, you are also a criminal.
So, keep arguing while I educate other Nigerians.

So what is he doing with the disc he collected from the boy? Technically he also stole a stolen item... So he and the boy needs to be sent to jail... U know nothing of law... So keep quiet and stop misleading other Nigerians
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker by sharorberlain: 10:17am On Sep 21, 2021
If you ask me o, I will wholeheartedly tell you that "I'm tired of watching all these Nollywood movies with poor visual effects, especially all these their fake gun shots, fake fire and fake disappearance, amateur car accident scenes... a lot of it. I guess that's one of the reasons their script virtually look the same.
I saw a video on YouTube; these Nigeria guys recently started teaching Nigerians on how to create movie effects. I researched and did chat with one of them. These guys have been underground doing their visual effects thing. When I wrote them, their response was more like they don't want to forcefully grab the industry. I have that feeling that they are into something BIG... well, who knows?! I feel they are going to be one of the best VFX companies in Nigeria. I also watched one of their music video effects. Mehn! Bro, these guys are good.
I started reasoning on how they could change the storylines in our Nigerian film industry (Nollywood movies). At least if it won't be a bad idea if I see a Sci-Fi movie produced in Nigeria.
You should watch their video on Facebook or YouTube to see for yourself.
https://www.facebook.com/vfx9ja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkGgpcczzlU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) / Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne / Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.