Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,890 members, 7,866,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:43 PM

9/11 Was A Scam Says 1,270 Architects/engineers: See Evidence - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 9/11 Was A Scam Says 1,270 Architects/engineers: See Evidence (1109 Views)

Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Evidence Continues To Emerge MH17 Is A False Flag Operation / 1,000 Architects & Engineers Call For New 9/11 Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9/11 Was A Scam Says 1,270 Architects/engineers: See Evidence by johnblaze1: 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2010
Former US Senator Mike Gravel (D-AK) and Richard Gage, AIA, Founder of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Discuss Scientific Findings
National Press Club, Washington DC, 2:00 pm, Thursday, September 9, 2010
WASHINGTON, Sept. 7 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- On Thursday September 9, 2010, Gravel and Gage will host a central press conference at the National Press Club in Washington, DC, presenting hard evidence that all three WTC skyscrapers on September 11, 2001, in NYC were destroyed by explosive controlled demolition.
Senator Gravel notes, "Critically important evidence has come forward after the original government building reports were completed."
This press conference will be webcast at AE911Truth.org and hosted concurrently in cities throughout the world.* Following the conference, there will be a mock debate during which public statements made by government investigators and other defenders of the official account will be presented and responded to in multimedia format. "They refuse to debate us in person," says Gage, "so we will let their public statements represent them."
Gage will release a media-friendly summary of his organization's findings, which are based on forensic evidence as well as video and eyewitness testimony that were omitted from official reports. He will show evidence that the WTC Twin Towers were not destroyed by jet plane impacts or fires, but by pre-set explosives and incendiaries. The non-profit organization, Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, will also call for a grand jury investigation of government report lead engineers Shyam Sunder and John Gross of the National Institute of Standards and Technology. "They were in a position to know the evidence we have been presenting," says Gage.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/usnw/20100907/pl_usnw/DC60870
Re: 9/11 Was A Scam Says 1,270 Architects/engineers: See Evidence by snowdrops(m): 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2010
yeah yeah and america did not land on the moon, and jfk was never assassinated, tupac is still alive.

maybe the aliens were really behind the bombing. what more can a brother say.
Re: 9/11 Was A Scam Says 1,270 Architects/engineers: See Evidence by johnblaze1: 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2010
snowdrops:

yeah yeah and america did not land on the moon, and jfk was never assassinated, tupac is still alive.

maybe the aliens were really behind the bombing. what more can a brother say.

lol
Re: 9/11 Was A Scam Says 1,270 Architects/engineers: See Evidence by Mariory(m): 11:34pm On Sep 10, 2010
john_blaze:

Former US Senator Mike Gravel (D-AK) and Richard Gage, AIA, Founder of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Discuss Scientific Findings
National Press Club, Washington DC, 2:00 pm, Thursday, September 9, 2010
WASHINGTON, Sept. 7 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- On Thursday September 9, 2010, Gravel and Gage will host a central press conference at the National Press Club in Washington, DC, presenting hard evidence that all three WTC skyscrapers on September 11, 2001, in NYC were destroyed by explosive controlled demolition.

. . .

http://news.yahoo.com/s/usnw/20100907/pl_usnw/DC60870

Re: 9/11 Was A Scam Says 1,270 Architects/engineers: See Evidence by ElRazur: 3:56pm On Sep 11, 2010
I think with people like the OP are muppets. If him mama don perish for world towers am sure he won't be daft enough to post such crap he post here from time to time.
Re: 9/11 Was A Scam Says 1,270 Architects/engineers: See Evidence by johnblaze1: 9:12am On Sep 25, 2010
I think before a person views is totally disregarded its imperative one looks at issues for both perspective before arriving at a conclusion. In the case of 9/11 I have examined the official 9/11 story as well the alternatives, the evidence of a cover-up is over whelming.
Re: 9/11 Was A Scam Says 1,270 Architects/engineers: See Evidence by ElRazur: 9:21am On Sep 25, 2010
john_blaze:

I think before a person views is totally disregarded its imperative one looks at issues for both perspective before arriving at a conclusion. In the case of 9/11 I have examined the official 9/11 story as well the alternatives, the evidence of a cover-up is over whelming.

I'm sorry but you are a person. You can barely contribute into threads you post, string a sentence together or be logical with your thoughts, so what ever you examined will be flawed. That is, even if the truth is there staring you in the face you will still claim there is evidence of cover up.
Re: 9/11 Was A Scam Says 1,270 Architects/engineers: See Evidence by johnblaze1: 7:24am On Sep 26, 2010
I'm sorry but you are a person. You can barely contribute into threads you post, string a sentence together or be logical with your thoughts, so what ever you examined will be flawed. That is, even if the truth is there staring you in the face you will still claim there is evidence of cover up.

your response to my post tells alot about your level of maturity, if I may ask how old are you? For your information I will not be distracted by your comments, if you are uncomfortable with my comments, you have 2 option
1. Debate me on the issue(hope he understands what debate means)
2. Ignore my post
Re: 9/11 Was A Scam Says 1,270 Architects/engineers: See Evidence by ElRazur: 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2010
john_blaze:

your response to my post tells alot about your level of maturity, if I may ask how old are you? For your information I will not be distracted by your comments, if you are uncomfortable with my comments, you have 2 option
2. Ignore my post

No, it tells you that you are a person. I have little respect for you with your conspiracy-mind set, and the fact that you posted some idiotic thread/post on the anniversary of the event in question.

My age? Look at it this way, I am not too old to know, and not so young that I am blinded by ignorance.

There is nothing to debate, people with more knowledge than you a thousand fold already debunked your shiiiit a million times over using real facts and not some shiiit put together by brainless slowpoke like yourself, but I guess your head is so deep in conspiracy jargon and buried in the sand of ignorance that you just cannot see this.

It is my choice as to whether I ignore your post or not, as it stand, I choose to breathe down your neck, and hit you with bricks and hammer. Deal with it.
Re: 9/11 Was A Scam Says 1,270 Architects/engineers: See Evidence by johnblaze1: 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2010
john_blaze:

2. Ignore my post

How does this relate to the topic?
Re: 9/11 Was A Scam Says 1,270 Architects/engineers: See Evidence by ElRazur: 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2010
Yeah ask yourself how your own drivel relates to anything logical.

You have posted this filth before, and you cannot even offer anything to defend your view points. If people want to read conspiracy theories, they do know how to use Google.

Please tell me what qualification or authority you have that you can concluded that it was a cover up?
Re: 9/11 Was A Scam Says 1,270 Architects/engineers: See Evidence by johnblaze1: 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2010
No, it tells you that you are a person. I have little respect for you with your conspiracy-mind set, and the fact that you posted some idiotic thread/post on the anniversary of the event in question.

My age? Look at it this way, I am not too old to know, and not so young that I am blinded by ignorance.

There is nothing to debate, people with more knowledge than you a thousand fold already debunked your shiiiit a million times over using real facts and not some shiiit put together by brainless slowpoke like yourself, but I guess your head is so deep in conspiracy jargon and buried in the sand of ignorance that you just cannot see this.

It is my choice as to whether I ignore your post or not, as it stand, I choose to breathe down your neck, and hit you with bricks and hammer. Deal with it.[quote][/quote]

How does this relate to what its being discussed?
Re: 9/11 Was A Scam Says 1,270 Architects/engineers: See Evidence by muhsin(m): 10:59am On Sep 27, 2010
Subscribed.

That's what I too believe. And be rest assured, all other scams orchestrated and perpetuated by America will come out in the wash soon, God's willing.
Re: 9/11 Was A Scam Says 1,270 Architects/engineers: See Evidence by vedaxcool(m): 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2010
ElRazur:

Yeah ask yourself how your own drivel relates to anything logical.

You have posted this filth before, and you cannot even offer anything to defend your view points. If people want to read conspiracy theories, they do know how to use Google.

Please tell me what qualification or authority you have that you can concluded that it was a cover up?

You should have read what the OP posted before showing your irritating behavior.
Re: 9/11 Was A Scam Says 1,270 Architects/engineers: See Evidence by Lalateeza(f): 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2010
Thats the truth. The tower exploded from beneath. Also the Solomon towers by the side also got the explosion at the foundation. How can a plane hit the very top of a steel structure towerand it'd be enough to bring it down to rubbles. there was no evidence of TNT or nuclear bombs on the plane.
Re: 9/11 Was A Scam Says 1,270 Architects/engineers: See Evidence by johnblaze1: 11:08pm On Oct 30, 2010
am happy some people are now beginning to think
Re: 9/11 Was A Scam Says 1,270 Architects/engineers: See Evidence by blackmann(m): 1:28am On Dec 03, 2010
Let's all not forget that 9/11 wasn't only about the Twin Towers. The Pentagon and the crash in Shanksville too happened the same day.
Re: 9/11 Was A Scam Says 1,270 Architects/engineers: See Evidence by maddock(m): 7:46am On Dec 03, 2010
I wonder what's biting Elrazur, why are you so abusive. The forum is an open one and the poster has the right to express his opinion whether right or wrong. Well back to the topic I would recommend a document on 9/11 titled INCEPTION, the evidences that the attacks were staged not by Terrorist but the goverments.The facts and evidences are so so alarming and it can't be mere coincidences. Look for the documentary watch it and see if you would still hold on to the facts that 9/11 was done by terrorist.
Re: 9/11 Was A Scam Says 1,270 Architects/engineers: See Evidence by johnblaze1: 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2010
maddock:

I wonder what's biting Elrazur, why are you so abusive. The forum is an open one and the poster has the right to express his opinion whether right or wrong. Well back to the topic I would recommend a document on 9/11 titled INCEPTION, the evidences that the attacks were staged not by Terrorist but the goverments.The facts and evidences are so so alarming and it can't be mere coincidences. Look for the documentary watch it and see if you would still hold on to the facts that 9/11 was done by terrorist.

@maddock
its shows gross immaturity,he simply lacks the ability to engage one in a debate without engaging in character assassination.Anyway I dont blame him, it takes a person who is able to balance two opposing views in mind to critically examine an information before digesting it, unfortunately not everyone has that ability,some people prefer to hold on to pre-conceived views and when when confronted with an alternative information that challenges their previous views they simply reject it.
Re: 9/11 Was A Scam Says 1,270 Architects/engineers: See Evidence by ElRazur: 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2010
maddock:

The guy is a person and I'm standing by that.

He posted the thread on the anniversary of the incident. The fact is emotion is still raw and I make no apologies for that.

As per asking me to watch inception. I think you will find that the age of social media and digitalisation has made it possible for anyone to knock out broadcast quality documentary and able to feed the masses loads of junk, when in actual fact they have no idea what they are talking about. These documentary are very good production wise and what not, but it is lacking in one thing - Truth. It is usually based on half truths and jargons twisted to fit the target and purpose of said documentary.

Your post just goes to confirm that you have fallen for that. You are quick to throw around the word "Fact". Perhaps I should ask you to take a minute and ask yourself the understanding of "Fact"? Known terrorist who were under observation managed to hijack a plane and you seem to think they were carried out by the state? Is this what you called fact?

Engineers and expert in such field have stated time and time again that there was never a "bomb" and offered logical reasons as to how the building collapsed in "free fall" yet you think what you watch or heard on a some documentary is the real fact? Are you serious?

john_blaze:

@maddock
its shows gross immaturity,he simply lacks the ability to engage one in a debate without engaging in character assassination.Anyway I dont blame him, it takes a person who is able to balance two opposing views in mind to critically examine an information before digesting it, unfortunately not everyone has that ability,some people prefer to hold on to pre-conceived views and when when confronted with an alternative information that challenges their previous views they simply reject it.

See what I mean about how daft you can be?

I do not need to assassinate your character, because with every post you make you killed how people view you. As it stand for me, you are nothing but another conspiracy theorist who goes all the way out to try and be different.

I have asked you to make a worthy debate and I will gladly join you. An offer you are yet to pick up. Smh.

You are the one with the pre-conceived view, you lack the ability to distinguished between fact and fiction but will rather post crap that's been going round the internet with many loopholes and illogical thoughts as proof.

You have a problem accepting the real facts and will rather seek this "alternative view" which is nothing but fantasy at best.
Re: 9/11 Was A Scam Says 1,270 Architects/engineers: See Evidence by kontrol: 12:56am On Dec 12, 2010
how can i customise my plate number?

(1) (Reply)

Don't You Think Seun Osewa Deserves A National Award? / How I Made £400k In 5 Months Sleeping With Men (photos). / Boris Johnson Has Appointed His Brother As A Minister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.