Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Discover Over 100+ Products That Can Fetch You 600% And Above Profits - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Discover Over 100+ Products That Can Fetch You 600% And Above Profits (1319 Views)

200 Rare Importation PRODUCTS That Sell Themselves With Little Or NO MARKETING. / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria / Digital Side Hustles That Can Fetch You Insane Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discover Over 100+ Products That Can Fetch You 600% And Above Profits by babazak(m): 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
You can actually turn that your N10,000 to N100,000 in a matter of days. Discover over 100 hot and best selling products you can import and make more than 600% profits in Nigeria right now.

If you have been wondering what items to import into Nigeria and make more than 600% profits, then look no further as I reveal over 100 well research hot selling products you can immediately take advantage of right now. You can actually buy most of these products at a dead cheap price ranging from $0.6 - $5 and resell same at price range from N2,500 –N10,000.

There is a particular hot demand product selling on Jumia for N6,500. It may interest you that the same product can be gotten at $1.50 from China. Imagine the huge profit margin the seller of this product will be raking in from just that single product. It is worth to note that there are thousands of products like this waiting to be explore. It takes expertise and thorough research to unearth them.

I have painstakingly research over 100 products that can instantly transform your finances within days. These products are highly sought after and are bound to swell your bank account.

I remember my first attempt at mini importation in 2011. My experience was a total failure largely due to poor products selection and how to go about selling them.

This over 50 pages guide will give you a jump start in mini importation. It will show you:

 The strategy of sourcing for products at a dead cheap price.
 How you communicate with the Chinese manufacturers and dealers for a better bargain.
 How to get your products ship in a record time.
 How to run an effective pay on delivery service for your products.
 How to sell your products at a speed of light.
 How to set up autopilot sales system that consistently generates sales for you.
 Products selection techniques that never fail!
 How to know what sells and what to buy for sale.

 Over 100 Hot cheap products with the link to the stores to buy from.You can import and sell these products for 600% and above profits margin.
 And many more…..
Take advantage of this opportunity now!

All these you will get for just a token of N2,500.

Pls note: First 10 people to order will get this guide at a discount price of N1,500. This offer is only for just the first 10 people.

For real? Yes, for real! No kidding. Believe me.

Call /whatsapp on 08036698354 for how to get the guide.
Re: Discover Over 100+ Products That Can Fetch You 600% And Above Profits by babazak(m): 7:47am On Apr 03, 2019
Six promo order left.
Re: Discover Over 100+ Products That Can Fetch You 600% And Above Profits by babazak(m): 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
babazak:
You can actually turn that your N10,000 to N100,000 in a matter of days. Discover over 100 hot and best selling products you can import and make more than 600% profits in Nigeria right now.

If you have been wondering what items to import into Nigeria and make more than 600% profits, then look no further as I reveal over 100 well research hot selling products you can immediately take advantage of right now. You can actually buy most of these products at a dead cheap price ranging from $0.6 - $5 and resell same at price range from N2,500 –N10,000.

There is a particular hot demand product selling on Jumia for N6,500. It may interest you that the same product can be gotten at $1.50 from China. Imagine the huge profit margin the seller of this product will be raking in from just that single product. It is worth to note that there are thousands of products like this waiting to be explore. It takes expertise and thorough research to unearth them.

I have painstakingly research over 100 products that can instantly transform your finances within days. These products are highly sought after and are bound to swell your bank account.

I remember my first attempt at mini importation in 2011. My experience was a total failure largely due to poor products selection and how to go about selling them.

This over 50 pages guide will give you a jump start in mini importation. It will show you:

 How you communicate with the Chinese manufacturers and dealers for a better bargain.
 How to set up autopilot sales system that consistently generates sales for you.

 Over 100 Hot cheap products with the link to the stores to buy from.You can import and sell these products for 600% and above profits margin.
 And many more…..

Pls note: First 10 people to order will get this guide at a discount price of N1,500. This offer is only for just the first 10 people.

Re: Discover Over 100+ Products That Can Fetch You 600% And Above Profits by babazak(m): 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
10 promo slot completed.

Promo over.
Price back to N2,500
Re: Discover Over 100+ Products That Can Fetch You 600% And Above Profits by babazak(m): 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
babazak:

 And many more…..

Re: Discover Over 100+ Products That Can Fetch You 600% And Above Profits by babazak(m): 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
Pls note:
The promo has ended.10 orders has been delivered on discount as promised.
Price now back at N2,500.
Re: Discover Over 100+ Products That Can Fetch You 600% And Above Profits by babazak(m): 6:36am On Apr 10, 2019
How much do you think this cost? Can you do the guessing? ..........

Re: Discover Over 100+ Products That Can Fetch You 600% And Above Profits by babazak(m): 6:45am On Apr 10, 2019
This fancy shoe I posted above cost just $1.5. That's about N540. This same shoe is being sold for between of N6,000 -N7,000 on a popular E-commerce site.You can do the mental calculation of the profits margin.

Discover over 100+ products that guarantee you 600% profits.

whatsapp: zero eight zero, three,six,six,nine,eight,three,five,four
Re: Discover Over 100+ Products That Can Fetch You 600% And Above Profits by babazak(m): 9:54am On Apr 10, 2019
Mini importation business can actually turn your financial story around for good. Apart from the low cost start up capital, its simplicity is second to none. With just an android phone of N8k you are good to go. For you to make headway in mini-importation, you must be able to control many factors. For example you must be able to;

- Identify of hot selling products
-Know where to source for those products at a cheaper prices, compared to your competitors
-Import those products at a minimal cost
-Know where to sell those products at optimum products

Get all these and many more in this manual for just N2,500
Re: Discover Over 100+ Products That Can Fetch You 600% And Above Profits by babazak(m): 2:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
babazak:

 And many more…..

All these and more you will get for just a token of N2,500.

Call /whatsapp 08036698354 on how to get the guide.

Re: Discover Over 100+ Products That Can Fetch You 600% And Above Profits by babazak(m): 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
The schools are about to go on vacation. It is an opportunity to make bigger money for the business minded ones. Identify kids products and liaise with the proprietor of various schools to secure order against third term or next session. Mini import pays.

Discover over 100+ hot selling products with links to the stores to get them from.

whatsapp: 08036698354 on how to order
Price: N2,500
Re: Discover Over 100+ Products That Can Fetch You 600% And Above Profits by babazak(m): 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2019
Somebody just made a payment into my account for the manual.Pls get in touch if you are the person (with proof) to get your manual delivered.

Modified......
This has been sorted.
Re: Discover Over 100+ Products That Can Fetch You 600% And Above Profits by babazak(m): 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2019
There is this product selling on a store in Jumia for N7,000. The product is in the health/beauty niche and the store has sold over 90 units of this product. Do you know that you can actually get this product at N600 from source.

Get access to over 100+ hot selling products and direct link to where to buy them from.
Re: Discover Over 100+ Products That Can Fetch You 600% And Above Profits by babazak(m): 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
[quote author=babazak post=77425007][/quote]
Re: Discover Over 100+ Products That Can Fetch You 600% And Above Profits by babazak(m): 3:37pm On Apr 11, 2019
babazak:

Mini importation business can actually turn your financial story around for good. Apart from the low cost start up capital, its simplicity is second to none. With just an android phone of N8k you are good to go. For you to make headway in mini-importation, you must be able to control many factors. For example you must be able to;

- Identify of hot selling products
-Know where to source for those products at a cheaper prices, compared to your competitors
-Import those products at a minimal cost
-Know where to sell those products at optimum products

Get all these and many more in this manual for just N2,500
Re: Discover Over 100+ Products That Can Fetch You 600% And Above Profits by justice23(m): 11:57pm On Apr 11, 2019
People sha...... What is there to drop this thing. All we ever know is take advantage of people and you complain that the country is in mess. Nah wah
Re: Discover Over 100+ Products That Can Fetch You 600% And Above Profits by DZTech: 3:48am On Apr 12, 2019
babazak:
This fancy shoe I posted above cost just $1.5. That's about N540. This same shoe is being sold for between of N3,800 -N5,000 on a popular E-commerce site.You can do the mental calculation of the profits margin.

Discover over 100+ products that guarantee you 600% profits.

whatsapp: zero eight zero, three,six,six,nine,eight,three,five,four
how much did it cost to reach d seller?
let's know d inner gist, instead of d mirage.
abi were shipping and import duty free?
Re: Discover Over 100+ Products That Can Fetch You 600% And Above Profits by babazak(m): 7:20am On Apr 12, 2019
[quote author=DZTech post=77470303]how much did it cost to reach d seller?
let's know d inner gist, instead of d mirage.
abi were shipping and import duty free?[/q

Product Weight play a major factor in your shipping cost but if you know your way around this business, your total cost (including the product)shouldn't be more than N1,500. I actually have a particular product that I sell for N6500 and the total cost was just about N1,200. These costs includes; shipping, custom fee and the product itself.
Re: Discover Over 100+ Products That Can Fetch You 600% And Above Profits by babazak(m): 9:31am On Apr 12, 2019
Sometime you need to take advantage of some product at earlier stage before the competition set in. I remember about about four years ago when this product was still new. I sold it at N2,500 while the actual total cost was just around N450. Today the same product sells for around N500-N800 because of competition.

Discover Over 100 Hot cheap products with the link to the stores to buy from.You can import and sell these products for 600% and above profits margin.

Re: Discover Over 100+ Products That Can Fetch You 600% And Above Profits by babazak(m): 9:48am On Apr 12, 2019
justice23:
People sha...... What is there to drop this thing. All we ever know is take advantage of people and you complain that the country is in mess. Nah wah

Taking advantage of people in what way? If you think education is expensive, then try ignorance.

We are talking of sustainable business here. Do you know how many people have quit this mini import business because of avoidable mistakes, lack of guidance,half baked information and lack of experience. You can do import quite alright but can you import the right products, can you import at a minimal cost, do you have ready buyers even before your products arrived,how fast do you sell off those products, what is your profit margin etc

This goes beyond just buying on 1688.

Business is all about meeting a needs and taking advantage of an opportunity.I have sold stretch mark, hair growth, pen camera and tons of other products. What you should realize is that those purchasing these products saw a value in it and none has ever complaint of ever bought a fake or non working products. So, wake up and start being productive.

Let me remind you of the concept behind the sachet and bottled water.The same quantity and taste of water being produced by the same company but in different package. While, sachet water goes for just N10, bottled water is being sold at N100. The choice is left for the consumer to decide which to buy between the two. Why do people leave their neighborhood corner's shop to incurred transport expenses to buy a product at places like spar, shoprite, kilimanjaro etc at higher price than they would have gotten it at their neighborhood ? A plate of jollof rice at Tantalizer is well over N1,000 and the same plate can be bought at just N300 at your neighborhood.

1 Like

Re: Discover Over 100+ Products That Can Fetch You 600% And Above Profits by babazak(m): 10:51am On Apr 13, 2019
Over 100,000 graduates enter into the labour market yearly and less than 40% of these number actually got a job. The truth is that it takes the grace of God to secured an average paying job in this country. Since the number of jobs ( both private and govt) are less than the number of job seeker. Why not start something on your own no matter how small.

Mini importation is just one of the few business you can start with little capital. Scan your immediate environment, identify people's needs, take advantage and provide those needs at a fee. You will surely succeed.
Re: Discover Over 100+ Products That Can Fetch You 600% And Above Profits by babazak(m): 7:12am On Apr 14, 2019

 And many more…..

All these and more you will get for just a token of N2,500.

Call /whatsapp 08036698354 on how to get the guide.
Re: Discover Over 100+ Products That Can Fetch You 600% And Above Profits by babazak(m): 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2019
mini import niche is like an ocean where you keeps exploring. The opportunities are just endless. You can actually start small and grow big.
Re: Discover Over 100+ Products That Can Fetch You 600% And Above Profits by babazak(m): 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
This is another great low cost product with high market demand.

Re: Discover Over 100+ Products That Can Fetch You 600% And Above Profits by All4real2: 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
[quote author=babazak post=77456998][/quote]
Re: Discover Over 100+ Products That Can Fetch You 600% And Above Profits by babazak(m): 10:13am On Apr 19, 2019
Local delivery:
This is one area we need to pay attention to in term of cost. Getting our products across to the consumers sound simple right but believe me, it can be complex a times. So how do we ensure that we fulfilled and delivered our order promptly and at the least cost and how do we reduce the rate of our product returned especially when we are using pay on delivery method. Find out in the guide.
Re: Discover Over 100+ Products That Can Fetch You 600% And Above Profits by babazak(m): 9:04am On Apr 22, 2019
The good thing about mini importation business is its flexibility and wash and rinse approach. You can actually rewrite your financial story today with little amount. You don't need to have hundred thousand naira to kick start this business. As little as 20,30,40k is enough to start and the market is waiting for your products I.e if you get all things right.

Discover the secret of getting it right on mini- importation business today. WhatsApp zero eight zero three six six nine eight three five four
Re: Discover Over 100+ Products That Can Fetch You 600% And Above Profits by babazak(m): 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
Raising business Capital........

Four to five people can actually team up and pull resources together. This can give them leverage in term of bulk purchase and price negotiation. The good thing about this idea is that it reduce the business cost.
Re: Discover Over 100+ Products That Can Fetch You 600% And Above Profits by babazak(m): 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2019
I have personally experimented with joint purchased with a group of people in the past to import some items at much cheaper rate. This method give you a strong leverage in downward price negotiation with the manufacturer/ supplier because of the quantity involved.
Re: Discover Over 100+ Products That Can Fetch You 600% And Above Profits by babazak(m): 9:35am On May 04, 2019
Risks in mini import
- Risk of importing Fake products
- Risk of importing wrong products
-Risk of importing at higher rate
- Risk of products missing in transit
-Risk of importing low/non selling products
Etc
Re: Discover Over 100+ Products That Can Fetch You 600% And Above Profits by babazak(m): 1:44pm On May 25, 2019
New order on board.

(1) (Reply)

New Global Investment Opportunity For You! / Become A Tingg Mobile Money Agent, Earn Up To 250k / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.