Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

New Global Investment Opportunity For You! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Global Investment Opportunity For You! (1318 Views)

Nigerian Born Favour Ori Unveils New Global Remittance Product, Cherry / Global Investment Down 42% In 2020, Further Weakness Expected In 2021 / Brand New Global Prelaunch. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Global Investment Opportunity For You! by smilingfortune(m): 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
Copied - *Food for Thought*

Davido said something that made me smile, when he was asked by a Twitter user why he only helped his associates and people around him.

He replied:

You remain rich when your circle is winning; simple math.

It made me remember when I was working for Opera news and made over 1.2 million naira writing for them.

My friend had designed a machine that could produce fuel from polythene bags; what you refer to as nylons.

I had the platform via Opera News to make him blow then, 'cus my articles were doing over 500k clicks each. As at one time, I even got up to a million clicks on one article.

I wrote about his machine and it went viral.

Different blogs carried it and he was getting calls and emails from all over the world.

As I speak to you, he is currently working with one man in the US who has invested so much in getting a bigger prototype of that machine.

This man has done so much for this my friend, and with the way things are going, he might invite him to the US soon enough.

It didn't end there.

Recently, my friend called me and said the man was looking for that person who made that blog post about his machine go viral. That the man wanted me to be on his team.

Did you notice something? I got a writing contract; found a way to make my friend go viral; he got his own platform and he also brings me in.

I no longer write for Opera, but for the fact that I used my platform when I had it to help my "circle", I'm also going to be benefiting.

Simple math: you stay rich when your circle is winning.

Most people see opportunities they can refer their friends to, but they hoard that info because they feel that friend might get bigger than them or something.

It doesn't work that way! You need people to climb up the ladder of success.

When you carry your circle along in whatever you're doing, you can never be stranded or broke. Life is in stages; one way or the other, you need people to grow.

Take for example; who is reaping from Mayorkun's success? Is it not that same Davido? What if he had decided not to carry him along after signing him? A win for Mayorkun is a win for Davido.

A win for your friend is a win for you, so never stop helping your circle whenever you can.

*Think CICOSEMA*

*https://cicosemainstitute.org*

JOIN US!�
https:///LDahFPoHJCCDcNZ7pZmzZ4

I am...
Oniye, Abel Akinwande, (BSc, MBA, ACIFCN)
Re: New Global Investment Opportunity For You! by gratefulheart(m): 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
scammer.
You want to give out grant and you are asking for money first?
Where is it done globally?
Why don't you look for better thing to do. Your sin will soon find you out.
One of you was just arrested by FBI it will soon be your turn.

smilingfortune:
Greetings Friends!

INTRODUCING THE PALM TREE PLANTATION GRANT!
Permit me to introduce you to a new Grant Program that is brewing at the moment. It is actually called The Blended Fund for Small Holder Farmers on Palm Tree Plantation but more popularly known as THE PALM TREE PLANTATION GRANT.

As the name suggests, it is a grant built around the growing of Palm Tree Plantations and its related products. The grant was launched in Indonesia, but doesn't belong to Indonesia. It is the result of the combined effort of some wealthy philantropist/businessmen towards funding Palm Tree Plantations. The headquarters of the grant is in Indonesia. As you may know, Indonesia is one of the foremost producers of palm products in the world, alongside Malaysia and others. The mission of the Grant therefore is to fund more Palm Tree Plantations.

The Grant is being put together and championed by the Nation Builders NGO. Preliminary approval for the Grant was secured through Ghana. The process therefore is already on in Ghana. Thereafter additional 5 African countries were added, of which Nigeria is one of them. The process for securing full approval of the Grant for Nigeria is at an advanced stage now. Based on this, interested individuals are being called to subscribe to the Grant program.

In order to benefit from this Grant, potential beneficiaries will be expected to utilize the funds in Palm Tree related businesses. The grant program also suggests that there will be an immediate market to convert these products into cash, which is what everyone wants.

The basic structure for the Grant requires 1,000 beneficiaries grouped as Outlets, along with a total of 6 Directors (1 Principal Director and 5 other Directors).

The total cost for owning an Outlet with our group is ₦20,000.

Our target is the registration of 120 Outlets under us. After payment each Outlet will receive their set of forms and approval documents. Beneficiaries will be required to register with the sum on ₦500 ONLY! But that won't be now. For now we are only dealing with those who wish to invest in buying Outlets.

BENEFITS OF THE GRANT
» Principal Director - ₦150 million
» Directors - ₦40 million
» Beneficiaries - ₦3 million - ₦8.5 million.

DATA
Those with previous data from previous programs including SEM are welcome to use this data. But all the projects must be based on Palm Tree Plantation, Products & related Industry.

Getting an Outlet is on a first come, first served basis. And this is the time to get in.

PAY YOUR ₦20,000 TO:
Abakon Ventures International,
Sterling Bank: 0067026822

PALM TREE PLANTATION GRANT

https:///L810sETB1mY3iB5HLHUgiN

PERSONAL NOTE:
» I have been approached by many about this grant program.
» It wasn't until I personally spoken with the CEO of Nation Builders NGO and after much interaction, I was personally persuaded to key into the grant program.
» I am personally registering some Outlets.
» I know that some people will begin to say that we are yet to see SEM's outcome and we are already going into another.
» My response to that is, Follow your Heart!
» The more seeds we strategically sow, the more likely that something must drop for us this Year.
» And indeed, Something must drop this Year!
» I therefore encourage you to subscribe to this grant program. Even if you just get One Outlet. If it works, at least you will have something to hold on to.
» Those who can buy more, please do not over invest in one program. Spread your risk.
» We're all taking risk, but one hit will take care of all our investments.
» May God bless all our efforts. �����

I am...
Oniye, Abel Akinwande, (BSc, MBA, ACIFCN)
Re: New Global Investment Opportunity For You! by Chazblagos(m): 1:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
I want to be one of the beneficiaries ..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Profile of the Average Nairaland miscreant a case study on TheRealProphet / What is Internet Marketing? / Fake Website Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.