Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

10 Reasons You Should Write A Book - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 10 Reasons You Should Write A Book (348 Views)

Chidi Nwaogu, Just Broke A Fresh Guinness World For Longest Credit On A Book / Read A Book Today!!! / Victor Banjo: A Book By Deji Yesufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons You Should Write A Book by IssacharProject: 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
10 Reasons You Should Write A Book

My first book isn’t even out yet and I’m already seeing the benefits. Here is just the latest example that popped into my inbox this morning:

Hi Josh, I host an event where each month I bring in an author to speak about their book and I invite local entrepreneurs to attend. There are no advisors, lawyers, CPAs, Bankers, etc. only owners of real businesses $5M – 100M+ in sales. I am a financial planner working exclusively with these people

I run this on a shoestring budget but I can pay for your travel, buy 50 copies of your book, and put you up a swanky hotel. The meeting is on a Friday. We have dinner on Thursday night in the hotel restaurant which is the nicest restaurant in Fort Lauderdale.

Please let me know if this sounds like something you want to do! I promise it is a lot of fun and you will make connections with some great people.

Read more at; https://www.issacharprojects.com/10-reasons-you-should-write-a-book/

(1) (Reply)

New African Fiction Site / Rationally Choosen(part 2)romatic And Heart Touching / When Love Dies - Episode 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.