Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others (60611 Views)

How I Killed My Cousin, Friend & 3 Others For Rituals – Ondo Fruit Seller / Court Remands Health Worker And 3 Others For Dismembering Hunchback Man In Benue / Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by zeenaman: 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
Waiting for some idiots o come and blame this on Islam Instead of them to obey the law and do legitimate businesses.

4 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by paddyofboss(m): 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
After fuking her u now killed her.. Arabians are scum
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by Amuocha: 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
Maybe Yoruba Muslim angry angry angry
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by Brightest04(m): 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
The soul that sinneth shall die!Only God knows how many lives they've also destroyed with drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by simplyOJ(m): 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
mrp0806:
I Jus regain from madness after chewing raw weed... Is rili bad o. Anything drugs
If you mix it with cooked beans you will see wonder

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by imam07: 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
What's her name?

angry angry
luciferyawweh

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by sanyajava: 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
Its a shame to Nigerians that the government can not protect her citizenry inside and outside of Nigeria. Saudi Arabia are suppose to sent back the criminals to be jailed in Nigeria than they executing them publicly. It shows sign of weakness on the part of Nigerian government.
If they were to be Americans citizen do you think they will be murdered just like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by Arms1759(m): 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
kaen1317:
ibo go traffic drugs, afonja will do credit card scam in London. therefore when it comes to stealing in Saudi arabia and othe arab land please leave that one for ABOKI
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by AngelicBeing: 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
sad
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by IvarTheBoneless: 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
2lateBiafra:
Na Them

Alhaja OKECHUKWU NGOZI
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by viktor88: 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
honestman1985:
half plot for sale by the owner at onyanyanri in ibafo. Not far away from the Ibadan express . It's a virgin land and available for sale at a cost of 200,000. If you interested call me on 08079943551,08125282422.whatapp 08079943551serious buyer needed . Hope to hear from you.
Send me your account number
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
What's her name?

angry angry
Yetunde Eno Chukwu
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by Marlhyk: 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
Anything concerning offence in arabian land is rewarded with death
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by bhella10: 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
What's her name?

angry angry
Bros leave this one for us afonjas. this one is ours
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by oluwaahmed: 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
2lateBiafra:
Na Them

3 Nigerian pilgrims arrested in Saudi Arabia for drug trafficking
Wednesday, August 17, 2016 1:44 pm

he Saudi Arabian authorities have arrested three pilgrims from Kwara for alleged possession of substance suspected to be cocaine.
Bros be like na Afonjas dem kill oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by ignis: 3:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
All for the struggle of paper called money...
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by LZAA: 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
Seeing as aboki dem only use the stuff and ndigbo don't go to saudi
We can safely guess the tribe of the person aka .... grin grin
Cc immhotep velocity25

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by bhella10: 3:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
sanyajava:
Its a shame to Nigerians that the government can not protect her citizenry inside and outside of Nigeria. Saudi Arabia are suppose to sent back the criminals to be jailed in Nigeria than they executing them publicly. It shows sign of weakness on the part of Nigerian government.
If they were to be Americans citizen do you think they will be murdered just like that.
You want them to send them back here...?�� why? let them face the music there o otherwise they will be released back to the populace to contaminate the world

5 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by FRESHG(m): 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

If the allow free movement from Kano to Saudi, only a fraction of Kano population will return alive. They would execute a considerable nos of citizens both old and young, rich and poor, man and woman. A state devastated by hard drugs and uncommon evil.

Richdad

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by Forreellinc: 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2019
zeenaman:

I understand your pains. She's likely to be your sister.
wetin my sister dey find for that smelly muslim country
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by seangy4konji: 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
Height of better madness if you leave could tries like Sweden or Denmark to traffic drugs and you buy ticket saying its aoudi Arabia you are going..

That type of madness has grade.
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by Guyman02: 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
BlackfireX:
Tribalism have spoiled this country....

So what's her name?

Nigerian
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by fykes(m): 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
EXLOVER:
I believe that there no god/God but Allah." "I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet." " I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion ." "lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh ." Yes, I'm Muslim and believe all of the above
u believe nothing. Both u and Muhammad are fools with no one to tell u

5 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by mujahid777(m): 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
Do not be shocked if the name turns out to be nyanmiri's
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by enemyofprogress: 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
What's her name?

angry angry
sadiatu Mohammed
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by enemyofprogress: 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2019
EXLOVER:
I believe that there no god/God but Allah." "I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet." " I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion ." "lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh ." Yes, I'm Muslim and believe all of the above
bullshiiiiiiiiit

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by Mahsums: 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
Executed for drug trafficking
There's high probability that her name is chioma grin
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
kaen1317:
ibo go traffic drugs, afonja will do credit card scam in London. therefore when it comes to stealing in Saudi arabia and othe arab land please leave that one for ABOKI

I can categorically tell you that, the woman is a yoruba Muslim from Lagos or Ogun state

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by Dpopsman123(m): 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
This shamful and higly misrepresenting act to our dignity in the Commonwealth of nations is in account of whose negligence... Who's to blame?.
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by Kiki77: 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
Anytime i think about Saudi Arabia, The Capital Punishment, and Islam, I cannot but remember Jesus and his styles in dealing with an accused

Most importantly the story of the woman caught in adultery in the very acts

Jesus way is still the best way I warrant you

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by ceejay80s(m): 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
What's her name?

angry angry

HER NAMES IS THUNDER FIRE.......
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by Amumaigwe: 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
honestman1985:
half plot for sale by the owner at onyanyanri in ibafo. Not far away from the Ibadan express . It's a virgin land and available for sale at a cost of 200,000. If you interested call me on 08079943551,08125282422.whatapp 08079943551serious buyer needed . Hope to hear from you.

You have started tempting Igbos again with your ancestral land because of your lust for quick cash. After they buy up and you squander the proceeds on owambe and move to the slum, you will start agitating against them for dominating you in your nomansLand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) / Man Falls From A Tree While Smoking Weed (Photos) / Xenophobia: #BokoHaramChallenge, South Africans Dress Up As Terrorists (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.