Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,584 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others (60609 Views)

How I Killed My Cousin, Friend & 3 Others For Rituals – Ondo Fruit Seller / Court Remands Health Worker And 3 Others For Dismembering Hunchback Man In Benue / Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by Amumaigwe: 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
EXLOVER:
I believe that there no god/God but Allah." "I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet." " I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion ." "lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh ." Yes, I'm Muslim and believe all of the above

After believing those, try and avoid their Mecca because from your Monika, you might not make it back alife.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by SVC6000: 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
She Must Be Ibo Or Yoruba Woman
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by SjMbula(m): 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2019
Eyaaaah!holy land! Is she going to meet seven virgin young men with strong rod inbetween their legs like their male folks?
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

If the allow free movement from Kano to Saudi, only a fraction of Kano population will return alive. They would execute a considerable nos of citizens both old and young, rich and poor, man and woman. A state devastated by hard drugs and uncommon evil.

Richdad

is a beautiful lie
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by Sleekfingers: 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
[quote author=Joromi12 post=77202706]Many of those alhajas and alhajis who went to mecca in the 1990s severally were into drugs[/quote

Naija English o.....
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
Debramaye:
I'm not racist or anything but mhen religion shouldn't hold a claim on one's life... They could've just served her jail term or put an extradition to the case Back to Nigeria, but what do I know it's all her fault you see place like America where drug use is on the rise and na Saudi Arabia wey no d pity criminals na em you look go smuggle drugs, smh

This isn't a relegious issue, it the law of a country, Saudi Arabia is not the only country that puts death penalty for drug trafficking..
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by Emvico34: 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
What's her name?

angry angry
mrs amarachi amina omotayo
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by wildikeman(m): 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
famouscargo4u:
na wa for you ooo, you know them na.
Afonja abi..
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by Ubdavis(m): 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
U saw danger and work straight into it. Kill them all!!!
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by AbuAeesha: 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2019
sanyajava:
Its a shame to Nigerians that the government can not protect her citizenry inside and outside of Nigeria. Saudi Arabia are suppose to sent back the criminals to be jailed in Nigeria than they executing them publicly. It shows sign of weakness on the part of Nigerian government.
If they were to be Americans citizen do you think they will be murdered just like that.
they will be treated with justice irrespective of their nationality, thanks!!!
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by wildikeman(m): 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
EXLOVER:
I believe that there no god/God but Allah." "I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet." " I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion ." "lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh ." Yes, I'm Muslim and believe all of the above
that is why u should stick to your own and stay in your own countries... Stop going to christian countries please... Your Allah is too evil and heartles... And a bloody liar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by wildikeman(m): 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2019
Debramaye:
I'm not racist or anything but mhen religion shouldn't hold a claim on one's life... They could've just served her jail term or put an extradition to the case Back to Nigeria, but what do I know it's all her fault you see place like America where drug use is on the rise and na Saudi Arabia wey no d pity criminals na em you look go smuggle drugs, smh
you can't blame a sadistic race of people likr the Arabs.. If they can fo that to Jamal Kashoggi then who is a foreigner. And this their religion is born out pf the callousness of any evil person's mind.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by yusuf99(m): 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

If the allow free movement from Kano to Saudi, only a fraction of Kano population will return alive. They would execute a considerable nos of citizens both old and young, rich and poor, man and woman. A state devastated by hard drugs and uncommon evil.

Richdad
thank god kano has no baby factories. Thank go no kano citizen has ever being killed in Indonesia or China for drugs. Thank god kano people don't legalized stealing
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by Elvis778(m): 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
EXLOVER:
Bros, abeg who ask you??

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by mmadu5(m): 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
GREAT NEWS KILL THEM ALL .IM A NIGERIAN BUT I HATE IDIOTS WHO BRING SHAME AND DISGRACE TO NIGERIA . KILL THEM ALL
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by lettalktrue(m): 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
Debramaye:
keep your opinion to yourself. undecided
Debramaye:
keep your opinion to yourself. have you ever blame China for imposing capital punishment on some minor offences?
but rush to blame any good development from Islam.
Is this not hypocrisy?

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by hope4life: 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
EXLOVER:

I believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God born of Virgin Mary through the Holy Spirit without any human intercourse.He died for the sin of the whole world,buried and on the third day he resurrected. He thereafter ascended to heaven sitting at the right hand of the father interceding. I believe in His soon to come Second coming.I believe that the Bible is an infallible word of God.I believe that Jesus Christ is the only way to God and eternity in heaven.If you believe this,like.

8 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by kenechukwufrank: 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
buy clean facebook account with 5000 friends and followers,
Full active account
you can verify before payment

contact me on 07068543916
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2019
They live by the sword. Check their flag
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by Beedude(m): 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2019
Debramaye:
So the drug peddlers didn't know the law of Saudi and Indonesia ? Taking drugs to these nations is more profitable than the U.S and Europe. Some pple are just too desperate. If Nigeria can copy China's way of handling corrupt politicians we would have gone far.
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by chibuzorAbia: 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
OP PLEASE TELL US THE IGBO WOMAN'S NAME................ABEG!
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by luvme0702: 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2019
She signed up for it. Carrying drugs there is death penalty and I'm sure she knew it though sometimes she might have been set up without knowing. May her soul rip.
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by skales67(m): 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
What's her name?

angry angry

They hid her name because she is not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by Bruno3000(m): 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
What's her name?

angry angry
Amaka Ajibola
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by Bruno3000(m): 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2019
EXLOVER:
who asked u
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by Emycord: 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2019
BlackfireX:
Tribalism have spoiled this country....

So what's her name?
this time its them now they have hide her name if its from se now it will be on nta
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2019
Bruno3000:
who asked u

Pained much cheesy

fykes:
u believe nothing. Both u and Muhammad are fools with no one to tell u

Why are you concerned with what he believes in? Muslims don't condemn your faith or attack you when you write what you believe it. Why are you guys so filled with hate and intolerance?

enemyofprogress:
bullshiiiiiiiiit

Why are you pained?

Kiki77:
Anytime i think about Saudi Arabia, The Capital Punishment, and Islam, I cannot but remember Jesus and his styles in dealing with an accused

Most importantly the story of the woman caught in adultery in the very acts

Jesus way is still the best way I warrant you

wildikeman:
that is why u should stick to your own and stay in your own countries... Stop going to christian countries please... Your Allah is too evil and heartles... And a bloody liar

yes the God your jesus worshipped sent 2 bears to kill 42 children simply because they abused elisha for being bald. Why didn't he miraculously grow his hair but instead he killed innocent children because of his love for blood.

wildikeman:
you can't blame a sadistic race of people likr the Arabs.. If they can fo that to Jamal Kashoggi then who is a foreigner. And this their religion is born out pf the callousness of any evil person's mind.

I wonder why you don't mention the religion of Asian countries such as china, vietnam, singapore etc that kills people on death penalty for same offence? Why are you christians filled with hate, intolerance and bigotry against the islam faith? You guys are bunch of bigots and haters

Elvis778:

Bros, abeg who ask you??

Quit feeling pained

hope4life:

I believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God born of Virgin Mary through the Holy Spirit without any human intercourse.He died for the sin of the whole world,buried and on the third day he resurrected. He thereafter ascended to heaven sitting at the right hand of the father interceding. I believe in His soon to come Second coming.I believe that the Bible is an infallible word of God.I believe that Jesus Christ is the only way to God and eternity in heaven.If you believe this,like.

Insecurity of the highest order. lol

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by eodavids(m): 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
they got what they deserved for committing crimes in a country where the death penalty is still a form of punishment.

Who is taking drugs in the "holy land"?

Just asking, but I need answers.
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
eodavids:
Who is taking drugs in the "holy land"?

Just asking, but I need answers.

drug addicts of course... who else?!

now what would be funny is if you believe that because they call it "holy land" thee would be no people taking drugs there bwaaaah! anybody from all ove the world can go and live there.... proof in hand: Nigerians drug dealers living in that same "holy land", bringing drugs over!

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by noisy45(m): 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2019
BlackfireX:
Tribalism have spoiled this country....

So what's her name?

She is Yoruba she been on death sentence since 2017
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by hope4life: 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
ollah1:

Pained much cheesy

Why are you concerned with what he believes in? Muslims don't condemn your faith or attack you when you write what you believe it. Why are you guys so filled with hate and intolerance?

Why are you pained?

yes the God your jesus worshipped sent 2 bears to kill 42 children simply because they abused elisha for being bald. Why didn't he miraculously grow his hair but instead he killed innocent children because of his love for blood.

I wonder why you don't mention the religion of Asian countries such as china, vietnam, singapore etc that kills people on death penalty for same offence? Why are you christians filled with hate, intolerance and bigotry against the islam faith? You guys are bunch of bigots and haters

Quit feeling pained

Insecurity of the highest order. lol

And you have time to pick each of us like this.Then you need deliverance. You Muslims are the most insecured.That's why your Imams have nothing to preach than to find fault in the Bible,speak against our Jesus while your Book Harams kill Christians.It is on the last day,you people will.know you've followed the wrong path when it will.be too.late.Accept Jesus today and be saved.The god defended by gun is no God but the One who defends Himself without His followers shedding innocent blood is the TRUE GOD.JESUS IS LORD

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others by africandollar: 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
Drugs in the holy land...I see a nollywood movie title coming on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Falls From A Tree While Smoking Weed (Photos) / Xenophobia: #BokoHaramChallenge, South Africans Dress Up As Terrorists (Photos) / Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.