Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

The Premiership Title Race Is Over! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Premiership Title Race Is Over! (836 Views)

Which African Player Has Scored The Most Goals In The Premiership? / Man Utd Has Won The Premiership (2006/2007 Season) / The Premiership Kit Thread: (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Premiership Title Race Is Over! by akinalabi(m): 2:58pm On Apr 28, 2007
Hi all,

I know football is a funny game and strange things
happen.

But after Chelsea's draw at home to Bolton and
Man Utd's win at Goodison park minutes ago, I strongly
believe that the tiltle race is over.

Five points clear with three games to go, I don't see
united not winning it.

I even think it will be wrapped up before United go
to Stamford bridge.

Even Mourhino cannot argue with that.

I must be at Old Trafford for the title celebration
on May 13 when we play West Ham.

United for life.

Akin Alabi
http://talkpremiership..com

=
=
Re: The Premiership Title Race Is Over! by atiku07(m): 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2007
WELL U GUYS GAT TO WAKE UP CAUSE IT IS NOT GONE TILL IT IS GONE I WILL BE BACK NEXT WEEK WHEN WE DO JUSTICE ON DE REMAINS OF THE DEAD GONNERS, WHILE MANCITY PULLS THE TRIGGER AT U GUYS THEN U KNOW UR EYES WILL BE OPENED CLEAR THAT U STILL HAVE TO WIN ON MAY 9 B4 U CAN CALL IT OVER.

grin grin grin grin STILL THERE IS CAUSE TO SMILE UP CHELSEA
Re: The Premiership Title Race Is Over! by twinstaiye(m): 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2007
Arsenal will surely determines the title race comes next week sunday, it is on arsenal whether to close the title race or still leave it open. A win over chelsea (which is likely going to be the scenario) will see the title close while losing the match or a draw will leave the title open. In either scenarios, manchester united still look the best to win the title.

(1) (Reply)

Eagles Go Physical / No Good Mid Fielder In Super Eagles Ghana 2008 Squard / 2drama Presents Highlights Ayc Nigeria Vs Egypt+ Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.