Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. (29615 Views)

The Last Thing I Remember Was Being Carried Away By Water – DJ Michelle Opens Up / Zlatan Ibile's Fans Scramble Inside Dirty Water to Get Money He Sprayed (Video) / DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Song Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. by Alejoas(m): 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
grin
Re: Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. by daddio(m): 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
Okayng:
Live life girl.. You rock

She no stone abi?
Re: Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. by nero2face: 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
I don't even know which one is preferable, either listening to Buhari's speech or Cuppy's noise called music

Re: Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. by magicminister: 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
Is she releasing it for Nigerians?

You go abroad, shoot video, take your money out of your own community to enrich people that don’t even know you exist. Then release video and expect Nigerians to support it??

Shiiiit!!
Re: Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. by Agugbadin: 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
kolafolabi:
Dirty girl

Are you serious
Re: Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. by nicknorest: 8:45pm On Apr 02, 2019
big girl
Re: Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. by Idrismusty97(m): 8:45pm On Apr 02, 2019
She is going to Dubia for this when she can go to Aba or most part or the southeast for free dirty water everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. by bizhop01: 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
Why her pussy no go full of bacteria?
Re: Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. by Agugbadin: 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
The time does not seem to be right, 5 Nigerians just carried out arm robbery in Dubai. She can wait a bit and let the dust die down
Re: Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. by Westsida: 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2019
Idrismusty97:
She is going to Dubia for this when she can go to Aba or most part or the southeast for free dirty water everywhere.

All those places are stinking, she could get infected.
Re: Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. by gcof(m): 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
Na Naija be hand wey Dey make ogbonge dirty water
Re: Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. by almarthins(m): 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2019
Phock2sweet:
I want to f u c k this DJ cuppy.....see firm b r easts oh my god! DJ cuppy here is my number 08090876543

send me a text

Psychiatric patient, how u take escape from ward B?
Them dey look for u grin
Re: Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. by Jaqenhghar: 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2019
thesicilian:
She should leave music alone and go join her father's company as a secretary or receptionist.
Go and remove her nah.
Re: Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. by Jaqenhghar: 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2019
magicminister:
Is she releasing it for Nigerians?

You go abroad, shoot video, take your money out of your own community to enrich people that don’t even know you exist. Then release video and expect Nigerians to support it??

Shiiiit!!
Sue her
Re: Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. by Jaqenhghar: 9:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:
This girl songs always give me stomach ulcer when I’m listening to it

She should work as a computer operator in her daddy’s company
Money miss road
Afonja wey wan turn to beyonce by force
Dem force you listen to her music? Why listen to something that will eventually kill you
Re: Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. by olamy7(m): 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:

Money miss road
so what stage is ur ulcer now...so that I can know the kind of advice u need...lmao
Re: Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. by Delejumi(m): 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2019
Good day friends, please, if you are a fashion designer, this could be helpful.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdqs6C3rHb_CH8E3wMwZBEW6_akqAVOk4RAvpzFKxpWko2JZA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. by lonlytroy(m): 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2019
that's the female version of Davido, she just dey force herself to be relevance in Music, well your papa get money like them Adelekes, you can continue to make noise
Re: Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. by TonyBankz(m): 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2019
tohyorsih2:
she con run go Dubai shocked
we no get dirty water for Nigeria?
Oboy I tire oo.. Dirty water full inside JAKANDE estate here sad
Re: Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. by okadoo: 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
Phock2sweet:
I want to f u c k this DJ cuppy.....see firm b r easts oh my god! DJ cuppy here is my number 08090876543

send me a text

IN YOUR DREAMS.
Re: Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. by meobizy(f): 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
thesicilian:
She should leave music alone and go join her father's company as a secretary or receptionist.
Na managerial role or director set for am.
Secretary or receptionist?
That is a cheap position meant for poor people’s hard working children.
Re: Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. by meobizy(f): 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
Nigerians respect money too much.
I’m thinking out loud, between this woman and Efe, who sabi sing pass?
Re: Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. by Betterperson001(m): 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2019
Don't we also have dirty water in Nigeria? cool
Re: Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. by staneless(m): 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
Lol...
Dis one no go sell. That thing doesn't look like dirty water in the 1st place
Re: Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. by pearls336: 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2019
Dj cuppy oshe baddest
Re: Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. by officialfestus(m): 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:

Money miss road
haha
Re: Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2019
TonyBankz:

Oboy I tire oo.. Dirty water full inside JAKANDE estate here sad
no mind am. she just dey waste money anyhow angry

1 Like

Re: Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
post=77210191:

Chai!
Toyo, when do you start becoming a bad belle nah!?
Let positivity reeks around you in life!
noo i'm not hating. i only said my mind smiley
Re: Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2019
Rubbish girl
Re: Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. by oginniboy(m): 11:16pm On Apr 02, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:

Money miss road
wetin happen.... If u don't like her song who cares,ur ulcer is as a result of u not eating very well so shut up
Re: Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. by Timhigher(m): 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
Phock2sweet:

send me a text
y don't you drop your house address
Re: Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. by shogsman(m): 11:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
I Admire her hustle to stay relevant, but she aiint got no talent.she should focus on mixing other people's song what does she have to lose anyway, it's high time she stopped making a fool out of herself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9ice And Girlfriend, Olusunkanmi And Their Daughter, In Stunning New Photos / Femi Otedola's 54th Birthday Celebrated By DJ Cuppy, His Daughter / Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.