Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,755 members, 7,840,947 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. (29628 Views)

The Last Thing I Remember Was Being Carried Away By Water – DJ Michelle Opens Up / Zlatan Ibile's Fans Scramble Inside Dirty Water to Get Money He Sprayed (Video) / DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Song Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. by nextstep(m): 11:54pm On Apr 02, 2019
thesicilian:
She should leave music alone and go join her father's company as a secretary or receptionist.

It's pity you got so many likes for this comment, which reflects the thinking of other nairalanders.

Is it a crime to try to do something that interests you? Even if the rest of the world thinks it's a failure... is there anything wrong with exploring ones abilities? Here's a person who is trying to chart her own path - unlike many who would just depend on dad's success - and just for that I think she should get a nod and encouragement. I don't like the music she makes, but I admire her hustle.

Your comment also smacks of latent sexism: "woman, instead of trying and failing, and ultimately finding success in something you are good at, just depend on a man for your existence". I don't find the same comments being applied to sons of successful men...

She's someone who graduated from King's College London, with a degree in Business and Economics, and from New York University with a Master's Degree in Music Business. And for some reason (maybe just a knee jerk reaction), you think being a receptionist is the appropriate position?

I would encourage my daughters to try their best to do what inspires them, instead of leaning on my success. Even if they fail over and over, that's just the life of an entrepreneur.
Re: Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. by Harbdulrafiu(m): 12:01am On Apr 03, 2019
Phock2sweet:
I want to f u c k this DJ cuppy.....see firm b r easts oh my god! DJ cuppy here is my number 08090876543

send me a text

You need deliverance....
Re: Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. by mechanics(m): 2:30am On Apr 03, 2019
Or11:
That’s not dirty water, probably chocolate and I want to lick it all up
hmmmmm, I don't think so, how will dey just pour chocolate on the ground like that.
Re: Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. by Cyoung4real(m): 4:37am On Apr 03, 2019
Even if she like, let her release it in a sugar company, the music no fit sweet. grin
Re: Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 4:49am On Apr 03, 2019
oginniboy:
wetin happen.... If u don't like her song who cares,ur ulcer is as a result of u not eating very well so shut up
Mumu

Re: Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:40am On Apr 03, 2019
Phock2sweet:
I want to f u c k this DJ cuppy.....see firm b r easts oh my god! DJ cuppy here is my number 08090876543

send me a text
Lol
Nawa o
Re: Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. by oyinda1599(f): 10:55am On Apr 03, 2019
For ur effective beard growth oil... Contact 07052209101
Re: Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. by thesicilian: 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
nextstep:

It's pity you got so many likes for this comment, which reflects the thinking of other nairalanders.

Is it a crime to try to do something that interests you? Even if the rest of the world thinks it's a failure... is there anything wrong with exploring ones abilities? Here's a person who is trying to chart her own path - unlike many who would just depend on dad's success - and just for that I think she should get a nod and encouragement. I don't like the music she makes, but I admire her hustle.

Your comment also smacks of latent sexism: "woman, instead of trying and failing, and ultimately finding success in something you are good at, just depend on a man for your existence". I don't find the same comments being applied to sons of successful men...

She's someone who graduated from King's College London, with a degree in Business and Economics, and from New York University with a Master's Degree in Music Business. And for some reason (maybe just a knee jerk reaction), you think being a receptionist is the appropriate position?

I would encourage my daughters to try their best to do what inspires them, instead of leaning on my success. Even if they fail over and over, that's just the life of an entrepreneur.
Life's easy bro, lighten up!
Re: Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. by oginniboy(m): 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:

Mumu
oponu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo / Yemi Alade Shares Throwback 'father-daughter' Pic As She Remembers Her Late Dad / Rukky Sanda Shares Sexy Pre-birthday Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.