Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,624 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Please Help Nurse Okpu Vera To Live Again, She Need A Kidney Transplant - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Nurse Okpu Vera To Live Again, She Need A Kidney Transplant (383 Views)

Successful Kidney Transplant At Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital ( Graphic ) / Meet Vera Biayeibo, Widow Who Produces & Sells Soaps To Cater For Her Children / Anyone Who Can Help On How To Sell A Kidney? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Nurse Okpu Vera To Live Again, She Need A Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
Good day, Nairalanders. Please, its been a long time since I started a thread here on Nairaland, and am doing so for a reason today. The mod can move this to the right section, in case i posted on the wrong section.

I am posting on behalf of the whole staffs of Federal Medical Centre Asaba.

Nurse Okpu Vera was living well until three years ago (2016) when she was diagnosed of Renal (Kidney) failure. She has been undergoing dialysis since then but now needs to go to India for a kidney transplant. Thanks to God, she has got a donor who is willing to gift her a new kidney. The good Nurse needs the sum of *Eight Million Naira* (#8,000,000) for the trip to India. Presently, the ailment which she has been battling for three years running has sucked up her entire savings. She has had to depend on the goodwill of friends and family but #8m far outweighs what they can rsise. She's appealing for financial assistance. In her own words, "This new'' development outweighs my imagination, so am soliciting for your financial help to save my life please, am dying slowly by the day. No amount is too small". Here's Nurse Okpu's accounts details:
*Name: Okpu Vera Ogorchukwu*
*Bank: First bank*
*Account number: 2026601579*
Phone contact: 0803 508 3371
Re: Please Help Nurse Okpu Vera To Live Again, She Need A Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2019
see pictures

gadgetsngs:
Good day, Nairalanders. Please, its been a long time since I started a thread here on Nairaland, and am doing so for a reason today. The mod can move this to the right section, in case i posted on the wrong section.

I am posting on behalf of the whole staffs of Federal Medical Centre Asaba.

Nurse Okpu Vera was living well until three years ago (2016) when she was diagnosed of Renal (Kidney) failure. She has been undergoing dialysis since then but now needs to go to India for a kidney transplant. Thanks to God, she has got a donor who is willing to gift her a new kidney. The good Nurse needs the sum of *Eight Million Naira* (#8,000,000) for the trip to India. Presently, the ailment which she has been battling for three years running has sucked up her entire savings. She has had to depend on the goodwill of friends and family but #8m far outweighs what they can rsise. She's appealing for financial assistance. In her own words, "This new'' development outweighs my imagination, so am soliciting for your financial help to save my life please, am dying slowly by the day. No amount is too small". Here's Nurse Okpu's accounts details:
*Name: Okpu Vera Ogorchukwu*
*Bank: First bank*
*Account number: 2026601579*
Phone contact: 0803 508 3371

Re: Please Help Nurse Okpu Vera To Live Again, She Need A Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2019
If for any reasons you have doubts in your mind, you can visit FMC Asaba to confirm the authenticity of this.

Re: Please Help Nurse Okpu Vera To Live Again, She Need A Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2019
Nothing is too small. Even a thousand naira will go a long way to helping her
Re: Please Help Nurse Okpu Vera To Live Again, She Need A Kidney Transplant by LuciferYaweh: 6:36pm On Apr 02, 2019
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9105153_nu22_jpeg33cc2248caa42d2b192d0271ea37fdf2
My advice is to use that rope I'm seeing up there.
It looks strong.

*spits angry
Re: Please Help Nurse Okpu Vera To Live Again, She Need A Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9105153_nu22_jpeg33cc2248caa42d2b192d0271ea37fdf2
My advice is to use that rope I'm seeing up there.
It looks strong.

*spits angry

Thanks so much, we appreciate u Sir

(1) (Reply)

Automatic Voltage Regulators Versus Stabilizers: Pls Advice / Deleted / Facts To Know About Nigeria Paypal Limitations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.