Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

I Don’t Regret Publishing ”regina Daniel’s Wealth Traced” Gift Ogo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Regret Publishing ”regina Daniel’s Wealth Traced” Gift Ogo (965 Views)

I Don’t Regret Leaving Music – Eldee / I Don’t Regret Saying Prostitutes Have No Dignity – Okon Lagos / I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Regret Publishing ”regina Daniel’s Wealth Traced” Gift Ogo by OGO32(m): 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
Nigerian Blogger, Osayande Gift Orobosa, also known as Gift Ogo, has finally reacted to the controversies surrounding his blog post,

Regina Daniel’s Wealth Traced
In a chat with team members, Gift Ogo said he was inspired to write about her by the trending questions online. He said, “ Regina Daniel’s Wealth Traced” was inspired by the questions he saw on social media and public forums. the most trending topics now on social media is ”Reginal Daniel Source of income” . I thought i should write a blog post about it to creates solution to their questions; this is what we have been doing online as Bloggers. But I guess people got me wrong. When i shared it on social media, it was heavily criticized and people felt i was blackmailing. I understood why it happened because some of those who criticized me are PDP members thinking i’m working for APC but i so much thank God i was not the first to publish about it, other top notch bloggers also posted about it and i see no reason why fans should pick on me.

He said people misinterpreted his gesture. Sometimes, there is no need to react to things like this because you will only give people more reasons to talk.

Gift Ogo said he didn’t care about the criticism he had got for his recent blog post, saying it was a blessing in disguise.

“Criticism drives traffic to a brand and it has helped us. We have been in the news for the past hours; so, people can continue to talk while we continue to trend. If you do something, people must talk. read more@
https://www.giftnaija.com.ng/i-dont-regret-publishing-regina-daniels-wealth-traced-gift-ogo/

Re: I Don’t Regret Publishing ”regina Daniel’s Wealth Traced” Gift Ogo by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
Re: I Don’t Regret Publishing ”regina Daniel’s Wealth Traced” Gift Ogo by GolDRoger: 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2019
Their criticism is generating enough buck cheesy cheesy they should kwontinue smiley who cares

i dnt even see anything wrong with his latest post about our small girl with a Big god

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Bishop Linchung Oliver Dies In A Car Crash On His Way To Lagos / Grammy-winning Producer, Diplo And Simi Have A Project In The Works / Bambam Claims She ‘spent Half Her Salary On Looks’ To Host Event In Throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.