Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede (28771 Views)

Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out / Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Dropping Racy Pictures / Olakunle Fawole 'Abounce' Checks Out Yvonne Jegede's Backside In Playful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede by Ikeboboafri: 4:25am On Mar 10, 2019
Yvonne Jegede who has been enmeshed in marital crisis with her estranged actor husband, has disclosed that she doesn't regret getting married to Abounce. Speaking about her barely  two-year-old marriage to Olakunle Fawole, aka Abounce in an interview with Sunday Scoop, the actress revealed that her marriage started having hiccups in her third month of pregnancy.

Yvonne Jegede said in the interview;“I do not regret my marriage to him. I have never regretted anything in my life. Every experience is something to learn from. There really is nothing for me to sit down and wish I didn’t do or should have done. Yes, I reverted to my original name on social media, but I am fine. Don’t I look alright?”

On being absent at the christening of their baby boy, Xavier, Yvonne added, “I really don’t know why he wasn’t there. Maybe you should ask him. However, I don’t feel bad that he wasn’t there and as you can see, I’m in high spirits.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/10/i-dont-regret-getting-married-to-abounce-yvonne-jegede/

1 Share

Re: I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede by CastedGist: 5:41am On Mar 10, 2019

Soldier punishes man for driving against traffic in Lekki, Lagos => WATCH VIDEO & SEE PHOTOS HERE
Re: I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede by Nickijoy(f): 7:38am On Mar 10, 2019
The lord is your strength....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede by ClearFlair: 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
Leave us abegi

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede by LesbianBoy(m): 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
Make una two stop to dey disturb person jor angry

10 Likes

Re: I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede by Dozie32(m): 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
Tje way marriages crashes these days like Kenyan Airways de taya me ooo.. We wey be bachelor's de even fear to fall into bad Congo's

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede by darlenese(f): 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
why will you regret when all u wanted was a legitimate semen to fertilize your egg so that your child won't be called an illegitimate child.

your plans worked perfectly. I pity guys who think they can convert a LovePeddler to a housewife.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede by Ayoswit(f): 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
K
Re: I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede by princegeo(m): 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
Anyway u are high with high spirits we know

Keep drinking liquor no go hustle ur husband back

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede by Oyindidi(f): 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
Shameless girl, I know sey you no go last for marriage from day one

13 Likes

Re: I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede by atobs4real(m): 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
There is secrets between them. Say it now.....
Re: I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
Her life, her baby.
People should learn the art of living together not hiding in "high spirits".

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede by yuanexchanger: 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
Medicine after dear. .get your rmb now.Check siggy for info
Re: I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede by Olugbayi: 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
Greetings from Edinburgh.
The Lord is your strength young woman
Re: I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede by obafemi04(m): 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
Xavier ko sabi ni!
Re: I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede by EmmyDJourno: 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
This ones should go look bush

Its wrong for me to judge from a distance

But the moment a man refuses to be around a woman who has given him a child, even on the christening, that's a sign that her stupid is not curtailed by the presence of people around

Trust me, many women, especially those are deceived by the Social Media attention they get are that stupid

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede by jaymejate: 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
Sense no jus de for some yeyebrities again.
You no regret but the thing crash.

Xavier kor Iniesta ni

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede by 2blessed01(m): 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
...Well, When The Time Comes, You Will!...Trust Me!
Re: I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
She is leaving room for negotiation and mediation. Smart girl grin

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
I use to think she was different after featuring in tu-face african queen then undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
IDGAF
Re: I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
They all need men to gv dem kids. Y do men keep falling

9 Likes

Re: I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede by rattlesnake(m): 12:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ode...
When Iyanaya sucked you and posted it online...
U thought u will marry happily..

Watch VIDEO here
Re: I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede by Anagha123: 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
Buy you should regret getting pregnant for another man while you were still married
Re: I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede by NwaliE01: 12:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
This was September 25, 2017. What suddenly went wrong?
It's obvious this celebs were living a fake happy life.

8 Likes

Re: I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede by nairalee(m): 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2019
I don't know much, I don't have much, I'm not popular and I'm not even proud. But I CANNOT bear to see my wife so open for the world to see.

15 Likes

Re: I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede by ogbonti: 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
darlenese:
why will you regret when all u wanted was a legitimate semen to fertilize your egg so that your child won't be called an illegitimate child.

your plans worked perfectly. I pity guys who think they can convert a LovePeddler to a housewife.

Illegitimate child? Does such expressions still exist? A superficial wedding of a loveless marriage that was officiated by an adulterous and greedy pastor? Please excuse me.
Re: I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede by 234GT(m): 12:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
You so called celebs are mad people.
Your madness is the business of you and your husband.
Re: I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede by careytommy37(m): 12:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
StoryStory...
Like all Nigerian celebs that never fancied marriage but because of societal pressure, you both had an agreement to marry, have a child, create issues and divorce so as to continue living your free lives.
Congratulations to the both of you! cool
Re: I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
Joromi12:
They all need men to gv dem kids. Y do men keep falling

Because men would never agree that not all women want them longterm. Gross delusion and sense of importance.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede by bukatyne(f): 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
darlenese:

Hmmmmm
Oyindidi:
Shameless girl, I know sey you no go last for marriage from day one

Hmmmmmm

Except you women know something we don't, assuming that the wife is the issue is very low.

We need to support ourselves more.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrities At Pasuma's 50th Birthday Party (Photos) / Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay / Wife Of P-square’s Peter Delivers Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.