Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

"The State House Stinks, We Might Build Our Own" - Davido - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "The State House Stinks, We Might Build Our Own" - Davido (37732 Views)

One Of Beyonce Girls Shades Her: Says Shes Bad And Her Mouth Stinks / Davido Celebrates Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Oyo State House Of Assembly / Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return To State House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The State House Stinks, We Might Build Our Own" - Davido by OSUigboKiller: 7:10am On Apr 03, 2019
cheesy
For a result forger?

Dreams cheesy
Re: "The State House Stinks, We Might Build Our Own" - Davido by namiji2598: 7:23am On Apr 03, 2019
are u the governor
Re: "The State House Stinks, We Might Build Our Own" - Davido by VulgarLee(m): 7:33am On Apr 03, 2019
TiredOfFighting:

How please?.
This early at 5.53, you decide to come behind your keyboard and type nonsense, just cus you have data and no one is probably seeing you.

Must you have an opinion against ur brain being blank?.
lmao ���
Re: "The State House Stinks, We Might Build Our Own" - Davido by Heffe: 7:38am On Apr 03, 2019
Narijoel:

OP, you dont know d difference btw a comment by a FAN or TROLL.

Use your dictionary to check the difference and dont be a lazy journalist.
Lol
No blame am,bloggers are lazy journalist,especially these ones on NL.they dumb die

1 Like

Re: "The State House Stinks, We Might Build Our Own" - Davido by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 03, 2019
Re: "The State House Stinks, We Might Build Our Own" - Davido by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:20am On Apr 03, 2019
Incase you have headache today , just know you have offended the gods and you will be dealt with severely
yenereal:
Just like your own uncle and father right?
Re: "The State House Stinks, We Might Build Our Own" - Davido by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:24am On Apr 03, 2019
Yes I have a father who drives so hard to make sure he became a better person in life by sending himself to school unlike Davido’s uncle who has everything to be more better person that his senator father but refused to go to school and even find it hard to pass an O’level sorry if I might have offended you I’m so pained right now because I’m from the osun west of not Isiaka’s death, we would t have known this dancer never have an olevel result , I’m PDP and PDP is me
So just put yourself in my shoes

TiredOfFighting:

No I'm not useless...
and I hope u have a father?
Re: "The State House Stinks, We Might Build Our Own" - Davido by olajizz01(m): 8:31am On Apr 03, 2019
This boy and his uncle are too childish to be at the helms of a state.
Guess he know what he's saying and what it entails.
Re: "The State House Stinks, We Might Build Our Own" - Davido by AbleGod32123: 8:54am On Apr 03, 2019
3rdavefarms:
David got a useless uncle

Just as your father is useless, senseless and uncultured. Idiot boy with lack of respect for d elders
Re: "The State House Stinks, We Might Build Our Own" - Davido by TiredOfFighting(f): 9:08am On Apr 03, 2019
3rdavefarms:
Yes I have a father who drives so hard to make sure he became a better person in life by sending himself to school unlike Davido’s uncle who has everything to be more better person that his senator father but refused to go to school and even find it hard to pass an O’level sorry if I might have offended you I’m so pained right now because I’m from the osun west of not Isiaka’s death, we would t have known this dancer never have an olevel result , I’m PDP and PDP is me
So just put yourself in my shoes

It's all good.
Guess I can't feel it like u do.
Have a nice day
Re: "The State House Stinks, We Might Build Our Own" - Davido by shollyshine(m): 9:17am On Apr 03, 2019
3rdavefarms:
I won’t drag anything with you because you are more than useless than the person in quote
grin grin ;Dthat was really epic broh
Re: "The State House Stinks, We Might Build Our Own" - Davido by shollyshine(m): 9:22am On Apr 03, 2019
Go and build one in your dream broh.. politics is not about singing and dancing hope you know
Re: "The State House Stinks, We Might Build Our Own" - Davido by Neoteny(m): 9:29am On Apr 03, 2019
EmekaBlue:
with more money and more fame, Davido's head is transforming more into a full blown Ninja turtle

Shame he doesn't much eat pizza in the sewers..at least he has his own airhead April O'Neil.
Re: "The State House Stinks, We Might Build Our Own" - Davido by TinkTwice(m): 9:30am On Apr 03, 2019
Nigga u too loud. Fvch you
Re: "The State House Stinks, We Might Build Our Own" - Davido by yenereal(m): 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
Did you have headache today?
3rdavefarms:
Incase you have headache today , just know you have offended the gods and you will be dealt with severely

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie / American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father / Reekado Banks & Fan Insult Each Other Over Tattoo (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.