Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

I Brought Development To Nigeria, What Did You Bring? — Obasanjo Blast Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Brought Development To Nigeria, What Did You Bring? — Obasanjo Blast Buhari (2183 Views)

Nigeria Becoming Divided, A Basket Case Under Buhari – Obasanjo Blast President / Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC / 2019 Presidency: Disappointed Candidates Blast Buhari, Akitu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Brought Development To Nigeria, What Did You Bring? — Obasanjo Blast Buhari by Jnewsmediaman: 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
Former Nigerian president Olusegun Obasanjo has berated president muhammadu Buhari for saying he will make Nigeria better than the way he met it.

You are hiding under people's hard work and taking all the glory, Obasanjo to Buhari.

READ MORE : https://www.thewatchngr.com/2019/04/breaking-i-brought-development-to.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: I Brought Development To Nigeria, What Did You Bring? — Obasanjo Blast Buhari by kenzo25(m): 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2019
Which development is he talking about?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Brought Development To Nigeria, What Did You Bring? — Obasanjo Blast Buhari by yarimo(m): 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
OBASANJO Retiring you from Nigeria politics is achievements to Nigerians if you don't know . grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Brought Development To Nigeria, What Did You Bring? — Obasanjo Blast Buhari by GoodofNaija: 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
Bubu brought recession and nepotism grin

He sha bring something cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Brought Development To Nigeria, What Did You Bring? — Obasanjo Blast Buhari by Ralaji: 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2019
This old man should go and sit down Jo.
Is he the only former president we have in this country?

Just making noise up and down.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Brought Development To Nigeria, What Did You Bring? — Obasanjo Blast Buhari by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
No politician is a saint but Obasanjo brought GSM communication to Nigeria, thereby ending cable telephony, which was out of reach of the poor.

I remember those days in Lagos, matrix of NITEL wires crisscrossed poles and houses and we had NEPA an Nitel staff always climbed poles to connect or disconnect 'light' and phone lines respectively.
grinangry

If only each President can tackle and succeed in tackling just one or two of major challenges of Nigeria, Nigeria would be better in about 20years or less.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Brought Development To Nigeria, What Did You Bring? — Obasanjo Blast Buhari by Bishop4bella(m): 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
Over to Buhari's aids
Re: I Brought Development To Nigeria, What Did You Bring? — Obasanjo Blast Buhari by THUNDER4real(m): 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
Buhari brought hunger and poverty, killing innocent people, nepotism and more corruption...

4 Likes

Re: I Brought Development To Nigeria, What Did You Bring? — Obasanjo Blast Buhari by bigpicture001: 12:13am On Apr 03, 2019
kenzo25:

Then u were 6 years old.....so read books!

6 Likes

Re: I Brought Development To Nigeria, What Did You Bring? — Obasanjo Blast Buhari by slimfit1(m): 12:29am On Apr 03, 2019
Obasanjo was a true general. He handles the terrorist better than our present clueless general that couldn't keep himself safe without his deputy Tunde. The Moment when people are scared of your deputy surely you don't know anything

1 Like

Re: I Brought Development To Nigeria, What Did You Bring? — Obasanjo Blast Buhari by NobleAngell(f): 3:43am On Apr 03, 2019
I'm not a Buhari fan but i suggest Obj should close his mouth and take several seats. Is he any better?
Re: I Brought Development To Nigeria, What Did You Bring? — Obasanjo Blast Buhari by AudiA4: 3:52am On Apr 03, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
No politician is a saint but Obasanjo brought GSM communication to Nigeria, thereby ending cable telephony, which was out of reach of the poor.

I remember those day in Lagos, matrix of NITEL wires crisscrossed poles and houses and we had NEPA an Nitel staff always climbed poles to connect or disconnect 'light' and phone lines respectively.
grinangry

If only each President can tackle and succeed in tackling the myriads of challenges of Nigeria, Nigeria would be better in about 50years or less.
ABACHA DID ALL THE GROUND WORKS ON GSM,OBASANJO ONLY CAME AND TOOK THE GLORY
Re: I Brought Development To Nigeria, What Did You Bring? — Obasanjo Blast Buhari by QuickStandard: 3:56am On Apr 03, 2019
Buhari is everything failure personified.

For all your IT support/Solar/Inverter solutions, check our Sig.

We also buy used inverter batteries.

1 Like

Re: I Brought Development To Nigeria, What Did You Bring? — Obasanjo Blast Buhari by benson1411: 4:03am On Apr 03, 2019
AudiA4:

Was it during abacha's you started having access to gsm... Appreciate what is obvious bro.. All the foundations laid before buhari, has he not bastardized everything? What's major achievement ?His major achievement is setting us back.. Exchange rate is zero, job creation is 0,security is -0 ...what are u saying... Don't annoy me pls

1 Like

Re: I Brought Development To Nigeria, What Did You Bring? — Obasanjo Blast Buhari by Nobody: 4:25am On Apr 03, 2019

2 Likes

Re: I Brought Development To Nigeria, What Did You Bring? — Obasanjo Blast Buhari by GoodofNaija: 4:53am On Apr 03, 2019
AudiA4:

Go school you won't go!

Why won't you be disgracing yourself online

You have been brainwashed to be saying abacha did ground work for gsm? Is it with all the money he looted and kept in Switzerland that we are still collecting.

First class zombie!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Brought Development To Nigeria, What Did You Bring? — Obasanjo Blast Buhari by GoodofNaija: 5:03am On Apr 03, 2019
kenzo25:

Development such as the one you are wasting to type this trash.
Re: I Brought Development To Nigeria, What Did You Bring? — Obasanjo Blast Buhari by Sinner1(m): 5:37am On Apr 03, 2019
Buhari buried the zombies brain.
Re: I Brought Development To Nigeria, What Did You Bring? — Obasanjo Blast Buhari by yuanexchanger: 5:54am On Apr 03, 2019
Gbam
Re: I Brought Development To Nigeria, What Did You Bring? — Obasanjo Blast Buhari by Amuocha: 6:11am On Apr 03, 2019
Disaster
Re: I Brought Development To Nigeria, What Did You Bring? — Obasanjo Blast Buhari by inspector44(m): 6:47am On Apr 03, 2019
Not true

AudiA4:

Re: I Brought Development To Nigeria, What Did You Bring? — Obasanjo Blast Buhari by AudiA4: 6:56am On Apr 03, 2019
GoodofNaija:

Go school you won't go!

Why won't you be disgracing yourself online

You have been brainwashed to be saying abacha did ground work for gsm? Is it with all the money he looted and kept in Switzerland that we are still collecting.

First class zombie!
You are the stupidest zombie slowpoke ever created,your dead brain didn't let u know abacha did all the work for your envious and letter writer father Obasanjo,I am very sure u share the same brain and looks like him,ode oponu like u
Stupid fool like u,because Abacha stole money does that take away the facts of the good work he did? Idiot like u,so your Obasanjo didn't steal money, the the money he collected from the gsm company can u tell me one single thing he did with it,bloody fool
Re: I Brought Development To Nigeria, What Did You Bring? — Obasanjo Blast Buhari by braveboy64(m): 6:59am On Apr 03, 2019
YES DEVELOPMENT IN CORRUPTION
Re: I Brought Development To Nigeria, What Did You Bring? — Obasanjo Blast Buhari by sukerefakere(m): 7:41am On Apr 03, 2019
The country then was ripe for development.. it just happened during OBJ tenure.. no big deal
Re: I Brought Development To Nigeria, What Did You Bring? — Obasanjo Blast Buhari by mujahid777(m): 7:45am On Apr 03, 2019
What developments is he talking about exactly?
Re: I Brought Development To Nigeria, What Did You Bring? — Obasanjo Blast Buhari by Greenback: 7:53am On Apr 03, 2019
Correct.

Meanwhile, watch as obj's own people will come for his head for taking to their master anyhow

grin
Re: I Brought Development To Nigeria, What Did You Bring? — Obasanjo Blast Buhari by chriskosherbal(m): 7:57am On Apr 03, 2019
Hehehe is there really a BASIS for comparison.
Re: I Brought Development To Nigeria, What Did You Bring? — Obasanjo Blast Buhari by kenzo25(m): 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
U guys need to leave that place and come to a sane environment that is develop to now say OBJ bring development to underdevolop country is ruse and a scam to people all is stomach infrastructure
GoodofNaija:

Development such as the one you are wasting to type this trash.

(1) (Reply)

3rd Term And Northern Presidency : Why Buhari Will Settle For A SS As VP / Strange Baby Born In Maiduguri! / Why Are Lagos Indigenes Marginalized?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.