Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

3rd Term And Northern Presidency : Why Buhari Will Settle For A SS As VP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3rd Term And Northern Presidency : Why Buhari Will Settle For A SS As VP (2180 Views)

How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air / 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu / 2023: Why PDP Settled For Northern Presidency — Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3rd Term And Northern Presidency : Why Buhari Will Settle For A SS As VP by ODB2: 7:38am On Sep 24, 2019
Forget the rantings of that mad man Bakare, the Cabal has settled for a SS candidate to replace the thieving pastor .

This is all geared towards ensuring a smooth third term tenure for Buhari followed by a northern Muslim replacement in 2027.

Buhari has the Legislative, Judiciary, INEC, and security forces solidly under his control.

Buhari Is shopping for a SS candidate so as to appease the only region that can bring down his tyrannical rule.

The Yorubas are of no use to Buhari as they were only instrumental in helping the north back to power. The north knows Yoruba be empty noise makers with nothing to leverage. The SE is totally apathic to national affairs leaving only the restless oil rich SS. Only this region can bring Nigeria down on her knees.

Akpabio is who Buhari wants to replace Osinbanjo

1 Like

Re: 3rd Term And Northern Presidency : Why Buhari Will Settle For A SS As VP by tayebest(m): 7:41am On Sep 24, 2019
Someone once said, "This is how madness starts" sad cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3rd Term And Northern Presidency : Why Buhari Will Settle For A SS As VP by PassingShot(m): 7:43am On Sep 24, 2019
Many are mad, few are roaming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3rd Term And Northern Presidency : Why Buhari Will Settle For A SS As VP by gozmok1(m): 7:44am On Sep 24, 2019
"It is Northern Nigeria that doesn’t have any specific plan of its own, in case Nigeria is divided. This means we have absolute confidence that being together is the best thing for all of us.”
AREWA ELDERS FORUM PRESIDENT
Re: 3rd Term And Northern Presidency : Why Buhari Will Settle For A SS As VP by ODB2: 7:45am On Sep 24, 2019
tayebest:

Lets face it, We-no-go-gree aluta protest is outdated under the tyrant buhari.

Can you tell me what you Yoruba's will do once Osinbanjo is finally kicked out from office?

You won go court? I laff

You think the rubber stamp senate which you clamoured for will save your last hope? I laff!..

Oya enter street and get the Shiite and IPOB treatment you supported .

Yeye!

6 Likes

Re: 3rd Term And Northern Presidency : Why Buhari Will Settle For A SS As VP by ODB2: 7:46am On Sep 24, 2019
PassingShot:

E son finish for una

The cabal will remove Osinbanjo and nothing you can or will do.

1 Like

Re: 3rd Term And Northern Presidency : Why Buhari Will Settle For A SS As VP by helinues: 7:46am On Sep 24, 2019
PassingShot:

Gbam!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3rd Term And Northern Presidency : Why Buhari Will Settle For A SS As VP by ODB2: 7:48am On Sep 24, 2019
helinues:

Gbam!

I am waiting to see what you cowards will do when osinbanjo is thrown out .

1 Like

Re: 3rd Term And Northern Presidency : Why Buhari Will Settle For A SS As VP by slimfit1(m): 7:51am On Sep 24, 2019
We know it is a Muslim from the SS.
Re: 3rd Term And Northern Presidency : Why Buhari Will Settle For A SS As VP by helinues: 7:52am On Sep 24, 2019
ODB2:

I am waiting to see what you cowards will do when osinbanjo is thrown out .

They should be opened by now

1 Share

Re: 3rd Term And Northern Presidency : Why Buhari Will Settle For A SS As VP by ODB2: 7:54am On Sep 24, 2019
helinues:

They should be opened by now

You Yoruba's will be forced into opposition whether you like it or not .

This shows how much disgusted the Muslim north is towards sharing governance with you .

Pele!
Re: 3rd Term And Northern Presidency : Why Buhari Will Settle For A SS As VP by ODB2: 8:13am On Sep 24, 2019
slimfit1:
We know it is a Muslim from the SS.

Which useless Muslim ?
Re: 3rd Term And Northern Presidency : Why Buhari Will Settle For A SS As VP by slimfit1(m): 8:17am On Sep 24, 2019
ODB2:

Which useless Muslim ?

the Edo guy now Osho my guy. One thing I know if Osinbajo is innocent he doesn't have to go down to beg anyone simple even if it is his grandfather.
Re: 3rd Term And Northern Presidency : Why Buhari Will Settle For A SS As VP by ODB2: 8:20am On Sep 24, 2019
slimfit1:
the Edo guy now Osho my guy. One thing I know if Osinbajo is innocent he doesn't have to go down to beg anyone simple even if it is his grandfather.

Osinbanjo is being jettisoned by the cabal because they don't want to keep to the fake promise of handing over to the SW
Although osinbanjo is a thief that has given them enough rope to hang him.
Re: 3rd Term And Northern Presidency : Why Buhari Will Settle For A SS As VP by Oksman(m): 9:08am On Sep 24, 2019
tayebest:

This is a terrible analysis. Nigeria (South) is in trouble.
Re: 3rd Term And Northern Presidency : Why Buhari Will Settle For A SS As VP by Jofet(m): 9:38am On Sep 24, 2019
Madness going on rampage. This one just got affected.
Re: 3rd Term And Northern Presidency : Why Buhari Will Settle For A SS As VP by ProudDick: 10:43am On Sep 24, 2019
ODB2:

Osinbanjo is being jettisoned by the cabal because they don't want to keep to the fake promise of handing over to the SW
Although osinbanjo is a thief that has given them enough rope to hang him.
You have over 20 monikers on nairaland dedicated only to Yoruba hatred. I hope your children inherit this obsession from you so all your generation will be doomed forever.

Osinbajo will be there until 2023 you can bet your life against it if you want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3rd Term And Northern Presidency : Why Buhari Will Settle For A SS As VP by ChristianNorth: 11:13am On Sep 24, 2019
Arm chair analyst everywhere.

All the gods of fulani and hausaland combined cannot remove osinbanjo as VP.

Stop hating.

Third term is not part of bihari's agenda, so stop pushing dangerous speculations.
Re: 3rd Term And Northern Presidency : Why Buhari Will Settle For A SS As VP by wakaman: 11:36am On Sep 24, 2019
This one is suffering from yanmirinilaria
Re: 3rd Term And Northern Presidency : Why Buhari Will Settle For A SS As VP by ODB2: 12:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
ProudDick:

You have over 20 monikers on nairaland dedicated only to Yoruba hatred. I hope your children inherit this obsession from you so all your generation will be doomed forever.

Osinbajo will be there until 2023 you can bet your life against it if you want.
[/s]

Goodluck's Karma is coming to expose you backstabbing frauds

Already afonjas like bakare , fayemi and amosun I lining up to replace osinbanjo

Yeye
Re: 3rd Term And Northern Presidency : Why Buhari Will Settle For A SS As VP by ODB2: 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
ChristianNorth:
Arm chair analyst everywhere.

All the gods of fulani and hausaland combined cannot remove osinbanjo as VP.

Stop hating.

Third term is not part of bihari's agenda, so stop pushing dangerous speculations.
[/s]

They will sack and jail osinbanjo and you will do nothing
.coward backstabbing yaribansas!
Re: 3rd Term And Northern Presidency : Why Buhari Will Settle For A SS As VP by ODB2: 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
wakaman:
This one is suffering from yanmirinilaria

Countdown to Osinbanjo and Yoruba disgrace begins now.
Re: 3rd Term And Northern Presidency : Why Buhari Will Settle For A SS As VP by 7lives: 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
ODB2:

Lets face it, We-no-go-gree aluta protest is outdated under the tyrant buhari.

Can you tell me what you Yoruba's will do once Osinbanjo is finally kicked out from office?

You won go court? I laff

You think the rubber stamp senate which you clamoured for will save your last hope? I laff!..

Oya enter street and get the Shiite and IPOB treatment you supported .

Yeye!

grin How about you promise me that you won't drink snipper, if Oshinbajo is not kicked out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3rd Term And Northern Presidency : Why Buhari Will Settle For A SS As VP by Naijaguy12345(m): 12:58pm On Sep 24, 2019
Who is this imbec1le writing jargon up and down.
ODB2:
Forget the rantings of that mad man Bakare, the Cabal has settled for a SS candidate to replace the thieving pastor .

This is all geared towards ensuring a smooth third term tenure for Buhari followed by a northern Muslim replacement in 2027.

Buhari has the Legislative, Judiciary, INEC, and security forces solidly under his control.

Buhari Is shopping for a SS candidate so as to appease the only region that can bring down his tyrannical rule.

The Yorubas are of no use to Buhari as they were only instrumental in helping the north back to power. The north knows Yoruba be empty noise makers with nothing to leverage. The SE is totally apathic to national affairs leaving only the restless oil rich SS. Only this region can bring Nigeria down on her knees.

Akpabio is who Buhari wants to replace Osinbanjo
Re: 3rd Term And Northern Presidency : Why Buhari Will Settle For A SS As VP by ODB2: 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
7lives:

grin How about you promise me that you won't drink snipper, if Oshinbajo is not kicked out.
[/s]

Yaribanza, it is finished

Henceforth , nobody considers you guys as a force to reckon .

Face kyari and the north and leave me with my popcorn .

Yeye
Re: 3rd Term And Northern Presidency : Why Buhari Will Settle For A SS As VP by ODB2: 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
Naijaguy12345:
Who is this imbec1le writing jargon up and down.
[/s]

Afonja, face your impending disgrace
Re: 3rd Term And Northern Presidency : Why Buhari Will Settle For A SS As VP by ProudDick: 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
ODB2:
[s][/s]

Goodluck's Karma is coming to expose you backstabbing frauds

Already afonjas like bakare , fayemi and amosun I lining up to replace osinbanjo

Yeye

What if they replace him? Are they not Yorubas like him? How does that benefit you?
Re: 3rd Term And Northern Presidency : Why Buhari Will Settle For A SS As VP by ODB2: 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2019
ProudDick:

What if they replace him? Are they not Yorubas like him? How does that benefit you?

1. It shows how every afonja is ever ready to betray their own

2. Read the thread title and OP and see why the cabal has no use for you backstabbers

3. You will do nothing when Buhari kicks both Osinbanjo and Tinubu to the kerb.

Cowards!
Re: 3rd Term And Northern Presidency : Why Buhari Will Settle For A SS As VP by ProudDick: 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
ODB2:

1. It shows how every afonja is ever ready to betray their own

2. Read the thread title and OP and see why the cabal has no use for you backstabbers

3. You will do nothing when Buhari kicks both Osinbanjo and Tinubu to the kerb.

Cowards!

So what do you want to do about it? I can feel your frustration. I hope you are teaching your children this your profession.
Re: 3rd Term And Northern Presidency : Why Buhari Will Settle For A SS As VP by ODB2: 1:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
ProudDick:

So what do you want to do about it? I can feel your frustration. I hope you are teaching your children this your profession.

You have shown how cowardly and limp you are in Nigeria .

You have no leverage whatsoever .

Better just join Arewa and stop pretending you are independent of sokoto

Cowards!
Re: 3rd Term And Northern Presidency : Why Buhari Will Settle For A SS As VP by ProudDick: 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
ODB2:

You have shown how cowardly and limp you are in Nigeria .

You have no leverage whatsoever .

Better just join Arewa and stop pretending you are independent of sokoto

Cowards!

Coming from a tribe who were conquered as war slaves. That’s rich. You can’t even dare to contest as the president of Nigeria as the slaves you are.

Python danced on your mothers and fathers in Igbo land. What did you do about it? 3 million were killed like chicken. What did you do other than to surrender as slaves? Who are the cowards in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Feel For Obaseki But APC ‘ll Take Edo Back — Gov Bello / BREAKING: President Idris Derby Of Chad Shot Dead / All The Tribes In Southeast Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.