Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,637 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Most Beautiful Snake In The World Is The Gartersnake, Watch Top 10 Video - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Most Beautiful Snake In The World Is The Gartersnake, Watch Top 10 Video (1264 Views)

I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. / Watch Top 4 Deadly Fight Of Snake And Crocodile / Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Beautiful Snake In The World Is The Gartersnake, Watch Top 10 Video by massmediang: 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
You might not like snakes but is it possible for you to change your perception of these reptiles if you see beautiful ones? I don’t think you should be quick to respond to this if you’ve not seen the gartersnake species, arguably described as the most beautiful in the world.
While snakes are mostly regarded as pests, they are also an essential aspect of the ecosystem. Some people even admire the beauty of these reptiles to the extent that they prefer to keep them as pets.

There are more than 3,000 known species of snakes in the world. They practically live almost everywhere, in deserts, forests, oceans, and lakes. On every continent, there is at least one type of snake. Except in the north of the Arctic Circle and Antarctica where the ground stays frozen all year making it impossible for them to survive in such places.
See details and watch amazing video here:
https://massmediang.com/most-beautiful-snake-in-the-world-is-the-gartersnake-watch-top-10-video/

Re: Most Beautiful Snake In The World Is The Gartersnake, Watch Top 10 Video by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2019
shocked
Re: Most Beautiful Snake In The World Is The Gartersnake, Watch Top 10 Video by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2019
Beautiful evil
Re: Most Beautiful Snake In The World Is The Gartersnake, Watch Top 10 Video by EbukaHades10(m): 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2019
Beautiful what?

Re: Most Beautiful Snake In The World Is The Gartersnake, Watch Top 10 Video by noona(f): 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
So as long as it's a freaking snake, stay the hell away from it..

(1) (Reply)

What's The Name Of This Snake I Killed Today / Dog For Sale / Lost But Found Caucasian Male Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.