Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,460 members, 7,854,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

Bottle Of Urine - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bottle Of Urine (618 Views)

This Dog urine can reach the roof top hahaha, what style is this / See How Urine Catches Fire / My Uncle Drank My Urine - praize Victor comedy episode 86 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bottle Of Urine by tobisunday(m): 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
Most embarrassing day of my life?…hmmmm..people’s story so far reminded me of mine again. Flashback I was working as a pharmacist in a community pharmacy, I do evening shift on Friday and full day on saturdays. So came this black friday o, I was suppose to close 9pm, the sales girl left early cos she wasn’t feeling fine, due to customers flowing in and being the only one in the pharmacy it made me close late around after 10pm, by that time the plaza toilet was closed since the pharmacy don’t have its own separate toilet.

I was really pressed and I couldn’t bring out my oga john thomas to urinate inside gutter as cars were passing by. After thinking and thinking, I decided to do it in the pharmacy, inside an empty eva bottle.

I felt relieved make I no lie. So I dropped it on the table, closed my sales, switched off the gen, locked the gate and smiled home, it didn’t even occur to me that I forgot the urine inside eva water on the table. So the next day my boss and I jammed at the entrance……he came with his 2 grown up daughters …I even dey think of how to start the samllie parol..na so he say make i bring in the new stock from d boot, make those girls open d gate of the pharmacy..

After struggling with the heavy cartons, I carried two just to show strength and for show off in front of that babe..na so I enter o, see dem dey examine the bottle with the yellowish urine..I wan die dat day.. Ground refuse open mouth..one mind tell me say make I just run comot buh na 27th..month wan end, so I couldn’t follow through with that plan. “What is this?” The man asked. I said I don’t know. The babe opened it and the concentrated urine smell oozed out.

She spoil face tell her papa say na urine. You needed to see their faces. I opened the universal book of lie in my head, I searched and searched. I said maybe a customer forgot it as I couldn’t find any that could rescue my situation…they were about to buy that lie but luck no dey my side. He noticed a mark on the bottle, na so he talk say na him drink the water inside d bottle yesterday,so it can’t be a customer. After denying for a while… I slowly and shamefully told them the truth with a shaky voice.

The man talked heaven and earth, the children too follow shook mouth..I was fighting water from falling down my eyes..I didn’t talk to my boss till I closed my shift. He didn’t spare me… he told the rest of the people doing evening shift that day in front of me. It was at that point I knew I wouldn’t come back on Monday..I couldn’t stand the shame.

Though my boss later sent me the salary.. I couldn’t tell any of my guys the real reason I stopped working there…………....

Read more funny and interesting stories at freenerve.com
Re: Bottle Of Urine by jbblues24(m): 8:05pm On May 30, 2019
I want to learn this kind of atmosphere! Teach me. tongue
Re: Bottle Of Urine by tobisunday(m): 5:02am On Jun 04, 2019
jbblues24:
I want to learn this kind of atmosphere! Teach me. tongue
08178721654 ..... Whatsapp or call the site is up for grab .,........ At a very cheaper rate

(1) (Reply)

Bad Badder Baddest Believe You Me Some Guy Heaven No Sure! Pic / School Na Scam! (extremely Funny Comedy) / I Sheet For Body Today, See The Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.