Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

5 Reasons Why You Have To Lose Your Belly Fat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Reasons Why You Have To Lose Your Belly Fat (240 Views)

Imarah 'Dr Tomi’s Haven': Lack Of Regular Sex Can Make You Lose Your Job / This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat / How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Have To Lose Your Belly Fat by markbor: 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
While most people think that having a fat belly is unattractive and that the sole reason for getting rid of it is to look better, I know otherwise. There are plenty of other reasons to lose belly fat other than simply looking good.

In this article I want to talk about 5 reasons why you need to take action and reduce belly fat. I hope that this will motivate you to start this process today.

1. Belly fat has been linked to the Metablic Syndrome - This syndrome is actually a collection of factors and health risks which affect millions of people all over the world. People with the Metabolic Syndrome are susceptible to a host of diseases, some of which are very serious. Excess abdominal fat has been linked to the Metabolic Syndrome and is considered one of the risk factors of this condition.

2. Diabetes - While thin people also develop diabetes, its connection to obesity and excess weight is well known. Abdominal fat, in particular, has been linked to diabetes in the following manner: belly fat is known to facilitate insulin insensitivity which, in turn, is known as a cause of diabetes. So, you have a direct connection between excess stomach fat and diabetes.

3. Reduced cognitive ability - A study which examined over 700 people found a connection between excess abdominal fat and a reduced mental ability. This indicates that people who have too much stomach fat may be at greater risk of suffering from a variety of diseases such as dementia or Alzheimer's. As you can see, your need to lose belly fat goes beyond the physical and into the mental.

4. Potentially lethal diseases - Mainly heart disease and strokes. I don't want to scare you, although you may need to be scared to take real action, but having a big belly puts you at a real risk for your life.

5. It will make you look better - I left this reason for last because it is the least important one. Your health comes first and I showed you why you have to lose belly fat quickly. Looking better is just a great bonus.

I hope that you see why you need to start leading a healthier life with a better diet and fitness routine. It’s Not only for the purpose of beauty and looks alone that makes it necessary for you to maintain flat belly, but it also makes you feel good, free and healthy. Studies have also shown that people with flat belly maintain good health condition with increased chance of longevity.

So If You Want a Diet Plan that works, We Recommend the 25 Day DIET Because It Is a “All In One Diet Plan” All You Need To Lose Weight. To get you started, get the Free E-Book titled “Free Customized Diet & Exercise Plan That Burn Stubborn Belly Fat FAST” at http://www.bellyfatlossng.com or chat/whatsapp 08023342859

(1) (Reply)

Remedy Premature Ejaculatio / Cure To Hemorrhoids, Endometriosis, Fibroid & Hormonal Imbalance. / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.