Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Why Is There No SARS And EFCC In The North? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is There No SARS And EFCC In The North? (3673 Views)

Yahaya Bello: CSOs Protest Against EFCC In Lagos / NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today / Lagos CP Debriefs Disbanded SARS And Tactical Teams In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is There No SARS And EFCC In The North? by mekaboy(m): 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
You don't get to hear about SARS arrest or EFCC arrest of yahoo boys in the North. Does it mean there are no yahoo or bad guys up north?

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No SARS And EFCC In The North? by ojun50(m): 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
D north don't take nonsense

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is There No SARS And EFCC In The North? by BadTaste: 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2019
mekaboy:
You don't get to hear about SARS arrest or EFCC arrest of yahoo boys in the North. Does it mean there are no yahoo or bad guys up north?
There is SARS everywhere. I've seen them in the north when I visited

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No SARS And EFCC In The North? by Olanipekun1: 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2019
[s]
BadTaste:
There is SARS everywhere. I've seen them in the north when I visited
[/s]
Rubbish
but it's true sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No SARS And EFCC In The North? by olasco2035: 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2019
we have SARS over here too...just that they are not ogogoro drinkers like the ones over there....... so itz hardly for u to see them going astray

5 Likes

Re: Why Is There No SARS And EFCC In The North? by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
olasco2035:
we have SARS over here too...just that they are not ogogoro drinkers like the ones over there....... so itz hardly for u to see them going astray
Don't be silly

4 Likes

Re: Why Is There No SARS And EFCC In The North? by mekaboy(m): 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
olasco2035:

So they don't arrest yahoo boys, or there are no yahoo boys driving Benz there ?

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No SARS And EFCC In The North? by amaniro: 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2019
They are here but not stupid. South is a bubbling place unlike the North.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No SARS And EFCC In The North? by amaniro: 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2019
mekaboy:

So they don't arrest yahoo boys, or there are no yahoo boys driving Benz there ?

Yahoo boys are not many here. The only place they are at least numbered is Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No SARS And EFCC In The North? by QuotaSystem: 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
False they're both existent in the North.

Yahoo fraud however is almost non existent in the North; I'm yet to hear of any case.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There No SARS And EFCC In The North? by eagleeye2: 11:09pm On Apr 02, 2019
Face dey fear face now.... People wey get mind start Suicide bombing for we Obodo Naija... Some Alamajiri's go just kill them SARS,, for the sake of 72 virgins.
Ana Ajukwa aju

17 Likes

Re: Why Is There No SARS And EFCC In The North? by eagleeye2: 11:13pm On Apr 02, 2019
amaniro:
They are here but not stupid. South is a bubbling place unlike the North.
Nope. They are fully aware they can't try that nonsense over there. Their lives will not even be worth more than kuli kuli if them try rubbish like they do in the south.

12 Likes

Re: Why Is There No SARS And EFCC In The North? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
They operate sharia law in the North and Nigerian constitution in the South

15 Likes

Re: Why Is There No SARS And EFCC In The North? by amaniro: 11:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
eagleeye2:

Nope. They are fully aware they can't try that nonsense over there. There lives will not even be worth more than kuli kuli if them try rubbish like they do in the south.

I'm in the North. I tell you that Yahoo boys no plenty here.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No SARS And EFCC In The North? by eagleeye2: 11:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
amaniro:

I'm in the North. I tell you that Yahoo boys no plenty here.
For South, just carrying a laptop or driving a nice car is enough for those idiots to waste you. Guy forget that talk. SARs no fit thrive for North the way they do in the south.

16 Likes

Re: Why Is There No SARS And EFCC In The North? by YoungAncient1: 11:52pm On Apr 02, 2019
There is SARS is the north as well as internet fraudsters. Where i feel the difference lie is in the believe that the North is generally conservative. While the South is seen as wild. Therefore, brute and iron fist is often employed to deal with issues from the south.

Just like having two children: one stubborn and the other calm. You obviously wont handle both with the same level of discipline.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is There No SARS And EFCC In The North? by amaniro: 12:00am On Apr 03, 2019
eagleeye2:

For South, just carrying a laptop or driving a nice car is enough for those idiots to waste you. Guy forget that talk. SARs no fit thrive for North the way they do in the south.

I've already given you the reasons. I'm from the south also
Re: Why Is There No SARS And EFCC In The North? by delpee(f): 12:03am On Apr 03, 2019
YoungAncient1:
There is SARS is the north as well as internet fraudsters. Where i feel the difference lie is in the believe that the North is generally conservative. While the South is seen as wild. Therefore, brute and iron fist is often employed to deal with issues from the south.

Just like having two children: one stubborn and the other calm. You obviously wont handle both with the same level of discipline.

Calm? Yet terrorism, banditry and kinapping thrives in the North. I don't see how that is a fairer deal compared to yahoo. Criminals who hurt other people are the same irrespective of the type of crime.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is There No SARS And EFCC In The North? by Naajjii: 12:46am On Apr 03, 2019
YoungAncient1:

You think we are materialistic like you people that go any lenth to make money. northerners are contended people. The few yahoo yahoo people around Abuja area are mostly Igbos and others from the south. Try the yahoo yahoo shiit here and see how the community will fish you out.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is There No SARS And EFCC In The North? by nyben231101: 2:31am On Apr 03, 2019
Naajjii:

You think we are materialistic like you people that go any lenth to make money. northerners are contended people. The few yahoo yahoo people around Abuja area are mostly Igbos and others from the south. Try the yahoo yahoo shiit here and see how the community will fish you out.

So why haven't you guys fished out Boko Haram terrorists?

34 Likes

Re: Why Is There No SARS And EFCC In The North? by onward4life(m): 3:18am On Apr 03, 2019
No much armed robbery tins in the north sha!!

Apart from banditry, which our sectarian police is very ill equipped to combat.

Except it is a Christian name or a southern Nigerian tribe.

Besides southerners are a bunch of educated Religious illiterates,

That will call on God to do everything for them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No SARS And EFCC In The North? by Olanipekun1: 4:22am On Apr 03, 2019
let tell you guys something
all these security forces are in the north but they no get mouth
you'll see them smiling to the northerners like mumu because they knew that abokii no dey hear abeg
had it been these guys killed an abokii hmmm by now dey don roast them alive without all these due process nonsense and nothing will happen.

i saw one video of a bloodsucking fulani herdsman and kidnapper caught with confession how he killed many and rape
i saw the same man coupling an AK 47 and these Sars people are hailing him
don't be surprised if you see the man among our security forces tomorrow
that's how they do it over here

you'll hardly see checkpoint in the north where there's banditry and kidnapping and terrorism
but down here just to go to owerri from onitsha you'll searched almost 3-4 times making your journey frustrating
go to the North you'll see how a police officer should be treating the civilians with respect

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No SARS And EFCC In The North? by Onlinealaba(m): 4:34am On Apr 03, 2019
Every region has its crime speciality ,southerners are engaged in yahoo yahoo that's why you see SARS and EFCC around but what northerners are dealing with is drug abuse u got to see NDLEA officers frequently over there, sharp yahoo guys are capitalising on that to pitch their tent in the north cos is all UHuru cheesy I know of Jos and Kaduna

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No SARS And EFCC In The North? by Univera(m): 4:38am On Apr 03, 2019
Re: Why Is There No SARS And EFCC In The North? by Almaiga: 5:22am On Apr 03, 2019
mekaboy:

Because, the North are peaceful people. Apart from Bokoharam in the North East and pockets of Terrorist Fulani Hardsmen. The North do not do crimes.

Re: Why Is There No SARS And EFCC In The North? by DankemzI(m): 6:08am On Apr 03, 2019
shocked
Re: Why Is There No SARS And EFCC In The North? by sanandreas(m): 6:15am On Apr 03, 2019
It is true that security forces can't try such bullshit they do in the south. I had an experience of northerners while traveling to south. On that faithful day, lambata community was protesting against Fulani people having their own market aside the major one in the community. You need to see the overwhelming population of people on the major road. Some were rolling tyres to be burnt on a FG road. The Army, police, Civil defence were all there and not a single shot was fired during the protest. It took the effort of the APC chairman in the state to talk to them before they dispersed. The police dear not ask for bribes here. The moment you enter Edo state it is like the south is a conquered territory, check point every 200m.
Re: Why Is There No SARS And EFCC In The North? by otokx(m): 6:20am On Apr 03, 2019
One country 2 systems.
Re: Why Is There No SARS And EFCC In The North? by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 03, 2019
[quote author=DankemzI post=77217777]To be a young man down south is deadly.
Young rich guys are endangered species.
A group has been created to give Sarz and effective cripple. PM if you wanna join.[/quote
I laugh! Your end is close or repent.
Re: Why Is There No SARS And EFCC In The North? by backnbeta(f): 6:26am On Apr 03, 2019
They should just reform the police!
Re: Why Is There No SARS And EFCC In The North? by meccuno: 6:31am On Apr 03, 2019
DankemzI:
To be a young man down south is deadly.
Young rich guys are endangered species.
A group has been created to give Sarz and effective cripple. PM if you wanna join.
grin grin grin see policeman
Re: Why Is There No SARS And EFCC In The North? by Beneficia: 6:38am On Apr 03, 2019
Them full North. Whatever they do down south is with our conniviance

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Online Voting In Far North Labour Party Need More Sensitisation There(photo / Oprah Winfrey: "Nigerians are Fraudsters" / Nigerian Militants To Undergo Training In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.