Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Lagos Police Commences Orderly-room Trial Of Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Commences Orderly-room Trial Of Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson (21389 Views)

Policeman, Olalekan Ogunyemi, Sentenced To Death For Killing Kolade Johnson. / Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court / Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Police Commences Orderly-room Trial Of Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson by ebusnwaoma: 4:20am On Apr 03, 2019
The Lagos State Police have commenced the orderly-room trial of  two officers involved in the killing of a football fan, Kolade Johnson, in the Onipetesi area of the state.The Lagos State Police commenced the orderly-room trial of the officers on Tuesday at the command’s headquarter, few hours after the identity of the killer cops were revealed.

Recall that it was reported that Inspector Ogunyemi Olalekan and Sergeant Godwin Orji of the Special Anti-Cultism Squad, were among the SACS operatives who on Sunday stormed Olu Aboderin Street, Onipetesi, while Kolade Johnson was watching a live English Premiership League football match between Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur at an eatery.

Punch reported that the state Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Bala Elkana, confirmed the CP’s condolence visit to the deceased’s family in a statement, adding that Mu’azu assured the family that justice would be served.

“The Commissioner of Police Lagos State, Zubairu Mu’azu, today (Tuesday) paid a condolence visit to the family of Kolade Johnson.The CP was accompanied by the Deputy Commissioner of Police in charge of the Department of Finance and Administration, Ayuba Elkanah; Deputy Commissioner of Police in charge of the Department of Operations, Mohammed Ali; Deputy Commissioner of Police in charge of the Criminal Intelligence and Investigation Department, Yetunde Longe; and other senior police officers from the command.

“The Commissioner of Police was received by the head of the deceased’s family, Alhaji Remi Lukman, in the family’s residence at No. 1 Beco Street, Onipetesi, Mangoro bus stop. In his remarks, the CP condemned the action of members of the anti-cultism team suspected to have carried out the shooting and reiterated his commitment to ensuring that justice was served in the matter.

“He stated that the men suspected to have carried out the shooting had been apprehended and subjected to internal disciplinary procedures. He revealed their names as Inspector Ogunyemi Olalekan and Sergeant Godwin Orji attached to the Anti-Cultism Squad" he said. 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/03/lagos-police-commences-orderly-room-trial-of-officers-who-killed-kolade-johnson/

1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Commences Orderly-room Trial Of Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson by lawaljuliuss(m): 4:48am On Apr 03, 2019
it's alright
Re: Lagos Police Commences Orderly-room Trial Of Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson by soxhixco: 5:58am On Apr 03, 2019
Nice
Re: Lagos Police Commences Orderly-room Trial Of Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson by EdoBozz(m): 5:58am On Apr 03, 2019
We hear.

Follow me on Instagram @edobozzworld to see funny pictures and videos that will make you laugh away the everyday stress.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Commences Orderly-room Trial Of Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson by anochuko01(m): 5:59am On Apr 03, 2019
they should broadcast it live...

10 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Commences Orderly-room Trial Of Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson by Lexusgs430: 5:59am On Apr 03, 2019
All our Police Officers require psychotic evaluation........ Some screws are lacking in their medulla..... They are just simply too trigger happy........

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Commences Orderly-room Trial Of Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson by onajison(m): 5:59am On Apr 03, 2019
Ok
Re: Lagos Police Commences Orderly-room Trial Of Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson by mosegifted: 6:02am On Apr 03, 2019
Abeg that guy wer fat like that na Sars too.. if yes, then no hope for dis country

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Commences Orderly-room Trial Of Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson by Nobody: 6:03am On Apr 03, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Commences Orderly-room Trial Of Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:05am On Apr 03, 2019
Haven’t heard of such type of killings in the north

13 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Commences Orderly-room Trial Of Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson by Abudu2000(m): 6:05am On Apr 03, 2019
Let the police give us 5mins with these guys. We just have a few questions before them pls

12 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Commences Orderly-room Trial Of Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:06am On Apr 03, 2019
I feel the worst judgement the police can give to them is serving terms in jail but a part of me feels that will be too light.
Re: Lagos Police Commences Orderly-room Trial Of Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson by wunmi590(m): 6:20am On Apr 03, 2019
There guys must be use as scapegoats for other thiefs calling themselves SARS.

It would be better if they are handed to the masses to put laws into our hands, so that they can feel what we feel to when they kill innocent people and also rub innocent people of their hard earn money and terming them as yahoo boys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Commences Orderly-room Trial Of Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 03, 2019
Wasted a young man like that,naija don cast i swear!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Commences Orderly-room Trial Of Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson by Sydney17(m): 6:24am On Apr 03, 2019
I was with him in South Africa before he relocated to Nigeria! i remember he shave off his dreadlocks because of SARS! we joked about it,saying you can look good or have any flashy hairstyle in Nigeria because of men that were suppose to be our securities! in the end,those he fear still cut down his life! He was down to earth and always smiling! Kay-Low! it still feel like a dream

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Police Commences Orderly-room Trial Of Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson by 12345baba(m): 6:26am On Apr 03, 2019
Hope it sees the light of the day

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Commences Orderly-room Trial Of Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson by Gentlefineboy(m): 6:34am On Apr 03, 2019
Shey na both of em shoot the shot that killed him? One must be stupid ooo Especially d second shooter
Re: Lagos Police Commences Orderly-room Trial Of Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 03, 2019
If guys in the hood jam these two yam heads one on one they won't even live to tell the tale... Mtchew

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Commences Orderly-room Trial Of Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson by CanadaOrBust: 6:37am On Apr 03, 2019
Oderly-room what?!
They should be charged to court fo manslaughter
Re: Lagos Police Commences Orderly-room Trial Of Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson by Unconquerable: 6:39am On Apr 03, 2019
EdoBozz:
We hear.

Follow me on Instagram @edobozzworld to see funny pictures and videos that will make you laugh away the everyday stress.
Yes, laughter is needed at such uncertain times. Too much sad news everywhere.
Re: Lagos Police Commences Orderly-room Trial Of Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson by femmoy(m): 6:39am On Apr 03, 2019
anochuko01:
they should broadcast it live...

I doubt if they would do so.

my greatest joy is that justice has had it's call on them. I hope they either kill them or send them to 20 years imprisonment with hard labour and then strip them of their uniforms.

foolish SSCE holders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Commences Orderly-room Trial Of Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson by Ledbyhim: 6:48am On Apr 03, 2019
The soul that sinneth it shall die. Are you living in sin not minding ur eternal abode? Hell is not made for you. Repent while you still can. Jesus loves you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Police Commences Orderly-room Trial Of Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson by Tosdam(m): 6:50am On Apr 03, 2019
Which 1 is orderly-room again? Uniform men have a way of protecting themselves though....

Re: Lagos Police Commences Orderly-room Trial Of Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson by symbianDON(m): 6:59am On Apr 03, 2019
are those police officers or hardened armed robbers?? gosh!! see their scary wicked faces

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Commences Orderly-room Trial Of Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson by Colonelswitz101(m): 7:01am On Apr 03, 2019
Sydney17:
I was with him in South Africa before he relocated to Nigeria! i remember he shave off his dreadlocks because of SARS! we joked about it,saying you can look good or have any flashy hairstyle in Nigeria because of men that were suppose to be our securities! in the end,those he fear still cut down his life! He was down to earth and always smiling! Kay-Low! it still feel like a dream

No one is safe again in this country

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Commences Orderly-room Trial Of Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson by Princedapace(m): 7:02am On Apr 03, 2019
Sydney17:

The root of our problem in this country lies with the politicians.. As long as we keep supporting politicians based on ethnic affiliation, no matter what is done to the SARS officers, we will keep having issues like this!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Commences Orderly-room Trial Of Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson by chrisxxx(m): 7:04am On Apr 03, 2019
But nothing is being done on the killer of Dr Perry Gberegbe that was killed openly in Rivers State election.
Can u see the unequal treatment?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Commences Orderly-room Trial Of Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson by Propsvilla(m): 7:07am On Apr 03, 2019
Sydney17:

Take heart dear
My Great Grand father owes me many explanation while he never joined his colleagues in the slave trade journey to America.
Atleast by now I will be one Black American Nigga living as a citizen inba country where things work.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Nabs meth Cook In Imo, Five Airport Drug Syndicate, Others / Nigerian Woman Tries To Shoot Police In Italy After Being Caught With Drugs. / EFCC Arrests 30 Internet Fraud Suspects In Ado-Ekiti, Four In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.