Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination (43811 Views)

See Davido Hit The Trenches On Local Bike To Celebrate His Uncle Adeleke Victory / Davido & His Uncle Adeleke Celebrate Victory At Tribunal / Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination by ikewaterwater: 4:29am On Apr 03, 2019
Davido has reacted as a high court which sat in Abuja, nullified his uncle, Ademola Adeleke's nomination as PDP's Governorship candidate in the last Osun election. 

Recall we reported that Justice Musa of the Abuja High Court who delivered judgement on the case on Tuesday, nullified Adeleke’s nomination on the grounds that he offended section 177 of the 1999 constitution as amended. The section stipulated that candidates for the position of governor must be educated up to secondary school level. While the court’s findings showed that Adeleke entered secondary school in 1976, there was no record to show that he actually graduated as his name was no longer seen in the school’s register from 1980.

However Davido who reacted after the high court nullified his uncle, Ademola Adeleke's nomination, wrote 'Story for the gods'

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/03/davido-reacts-as-court-nullifies-his-uncle-adelekes-nomination/

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination by itspzpics(m): 4:34am On Apr 03, 2019
Lol
Re: Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination by Lifestone(m): 4:36am On Apr 03, 2019
I keep saying that tomorrow is pregnant. The seed of the dancing Senator's travail was sown almost 38years ago when he refused to do what he ought to have done as a youth.
There are today some youths at the point of acting silly, sir my advise is that they should pay the price now because tomorrow is pregnant

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination by lawaljuliuss(m): 4:46am On Apr 03, 2019
eeya
Re: Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination by oyatz(m): 4:50am On Apr 03, 2019
The Judgment is WRONG.

9 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination by GavelSlam: 4:57am On Apr 03, 2019
Your uncle no go school joor.

But for inherited wealth he's nothing but a failure.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination by IamPatriotic(m): 5:40am On Apr 03, 2019
When his mates were in secondary School, Aresejobata was dancing around the streets of Ede and later US because he inherited wealth.
He should go and be a dancer in his cousin's band

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination by Macnnoli4(m): 5:43am On Apr 03, 2019
I don't whether it is unseriousness or dullness that caused all this in the first place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination by freemanbubble: 5:43am On Apr 03, 2019
Isoright
Re: Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination by Alexis11: 5:44am On Apr 03, 2019
Lol... When he won in court last week, it was not story for the gods oh. grin

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination by Sydney17(m): 5:44am On Apr 03, 2019
Governor sef no fit the werepe dancer before! grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination by Kokaine(m): 5:44am On Apr 03, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Where his mates were in secondary School, Aresejobata was dancing around the streets of Ede and later US because he inherited wealth.
lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination by lilfreezy: 5:44am On Apr 03, 2019
Buhari nko

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination by Vickthore: 5:44am On Apr 03, 2019
Lifestone:
I keep saying that tomorrow is pregnant. The seed of the dancing Senator's travail was sown almost 38years ago when he refused to do what he ought to have done as a youth.
There are today some youth at the point of acting silly, sir my advise is that they should pay the price now because tomorrow is pregnant
PLENTY SENSE

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 03, 2019
But this WAEC case has been concluded by WAEC showing he sat for its exam with evidence and proof... likewise the school said same on registering him for WAEC.

9 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination by OboOlora(f): 5:45am On Apr 03, 2019
Be there making noise Davido!
The same way they brought proof to show that ur uncle didn’t attend secondary school is the same way we would show that u didn’t serve your country for one year when u decide to run for a political office.
Instead of the mandatory NYSC, u were traveling all over the world for tours n shows.

The internet is bae n never forgets!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination by pejuakinab: 5:46am On Apr 03, 2019
Deep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination by chiedu7: 5:47am On Apr 03, 2019
WAEC confirmed he has the certificate!

10 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination by peacettw: 5:47am On Apr 03, 2019
Well, we can't win it all. That's life.

However, I expect the other party to jubilate and release promptly the profile of the SAN who helped secure this win. grin

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:48am On Apr 03, 2019
Davi
David
Davido

How many times do I called you?
Go and get NYSC certificate before it is late for you too like your useless uncle, who have everything to be a successful person in life with academics but choosed to. Dance all over America

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination by EdoBozz(m): 5:48am On Apr 03, 2019
A country of everyday propaganda.

Follow me on Instagram @edobozzworld to see funny pictures and videos to laugh off the everyday stress.

1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination by nicknorest: 5:51am On Apr 03, 2019
I heard you
Re: Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination by Judybash93(m): 5:51am On Apr 03, 2019
chiedu7:
WAEC confirmed he has the certificate!

Gben gben

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination by bknight: 5:51am On Apr 03, 2019
OboOlora:
Be there making noise Davido!
The same way they brought proof to show that ur uncle didn’t attend secondary school is the same way we would show that u didn’t serve your country for one year when u decide to run for a political office.
Instead of the mandatory NYSC, u were traveling all over the world for tours n shows.

The internet is bae n never forgets!

Unfortunately, if he was issued certificate after POP & his photo appeared in the yearbook for his batch, then I doubt this claim will hold much.

10 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination by Shakushaku1(m): 5:51am On Apr 03, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Where his mates were in secondary School, Aresejobata was dancing around the streets of Ede and later US because he inherited wealth.

grin grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination by Gboy101: 5:51am On Apr 03, 2019
what about buhari?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination by bluecircle470: 5:53am On Apr 03, 2019
oyatz:
The Judgment is WRONG.

Go declare your own

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination by LadyHeaven(f): 5:53am On Apr 03, 2019
Lol, but our able President had NO Certificate at all now! What is good for the goose is also great for the gander tongue

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:54am On Apr 03, 2019
They would not just stop witch hunting this man

Awon iranu apc

4 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination by Gosj01(m): 6:02am On Apr 03, 2019
Busted!

Internet never forgets!

Sometimes we win some and loose some.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination by crackhouse(m): 6:11am On Apr 03, 2019
But even if court nullifies it, i don't think the apc will take over either. I think it's the second person in pdp primaries that will take over. Don't know if I am wrong but I need clarification on this though.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. / Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) / Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.