Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination (43831 Views)

See Davido Hit The Trenches On Local Bike To Celebrate His Uncle Adeleke Victory / Davido & His Uncle Adeleke Celebrate Victory At Tribunal / Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination by gabbasin: 9:39am On Apr 03, 2019
chiedu7:
WAEC confirmed he has the certificate!

which certificate? He has none, waec only confirm he sat for wasc in 1981 and the only subject he wrote is English and he had F9. No certificate for a candidate with only F9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination by NemzySeries(m): 9:57am On Apr 03, 2019
8no matter wat dis guy is better dan a President dat presented Nepa bill as a cover 4 hiz certificate
Re: Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination by seenter84: 11:57am On Apr 03, 2019
How e b senator as e no even go school. D matter tire me o.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination by phesthus(m): 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hire a Freelance Social Media Marketer and Promoter, Exclusively on Fiverr.

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/a9747bf225?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs_Mobile
Re: Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination by maasoap(m): 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
Esseite:
But this WAEC case has been concluded by WAEC showing he sat for its exam with evidence and proof... likewise the school said same on registering him for WAEC.

Which WAEC? What proof?
Let me educate you on this: WAEC didn't clear him of anything. The statement of results he presented to the INEC was different from the one the school principal presented. There was no record of him graduated in the school and no exam record of him with the WAEC.
His recent WAEC enrollment to cover up the fake one he had paraded was even exposed as a fraud because he didn't sit for the exam himself. He used a paid exam mercenary.
Check the attachment below and compare his passport photograph with the others. Did you see stamp on his photo like that of others? The guy is a fraud.

On his part, Adigun told the court that he saw the second defendant, Sikiru Adeleke in the examination hall while he was invigilating.

According to Adigun, I was surprised to see him because he was the most matured student in the hall but when I checked and saw that he had an identity card duly stamped by the school, I had to allow him write the examination.

Sikiru's passport photograph but Ade Dancer's name on the photo album. This man has finished!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination by zomby(m): 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
crackhouse:
But even if court nullifies it, i don't think the apc will take over either. I think it's the second person in pdp primaries that will take over. Don't know if I am wrong but I need clarification on this though.

But the second person in PDP primary did not contest; the election was between APC candidate and PDP candidate...Now that Adeleke has buried himself, the APC candidate will continue.

Lesson from this mess for the kids: Simply stay in school

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination by maasoap(m): 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
NemzySeries:
8no matter wat dis guy is better dan a President dat presented Nepa bill as a cover 4 hiz certificate

I'm living in a country with too many mumus.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination by MurphyTheory99(m): 4:45am On Apr 04, 2019
He had a court case pending about the fake certificate he presented and he knew quite well that he might not still get to be governor but he was dancing after the court in osun declared him winner of the election.

An educated and sensible man would wait for this other judgement before jubilation but illiterates don't listen and are most pushed or supported by their likes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! / Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) / Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.