Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" (27599 Views)

Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) / Iyabo Ojo's Children, New Lover Paul O's Children Celebrate Xmas Together (Pix) / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by Karemarealty288(m): 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hear this...

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by YoungAncient1: 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
It is always good to have someone you listen to no matter how southward your head is.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by tripper003: 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
Frankiss44:
Diary of a sick, bitter and lonely African woman
...I like that part "African woman"...
If only they realised!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by OyinO: 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2019
Possessed with evil spirits
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
& who gives a fvck ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by Donjazzy12(m): 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
joseph6071:
After so much Angered posts about her ex husband (Churchill), The Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dike has finally heeded to the advice of the CEO of One African Music fest and Upfront and personal, Paul O. To delete the posts after she is calm.

See what she wrote...

I have listened to you my Oga and I have taken POKO back to the dungeon!!
Appreciate your candid advice but sir I will not sit down and watch as this THING goes about granting interviews about me••
#please gimme time to calm down and yes I will delete these post like you instructed!!!
GOD BLESS YOU

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/i-will-delete-these-post-about.html

She is calling that one Oga now because the Mugu is paying her now. When he stops paying, the insult he go get go pass Churchill own.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by SEONaijaExpert: 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
sweetilicious:
Lol.If i can't air my view in any relationship,then am definitely not at peace there.I don't appreciate pretence.Although,there is a thin line between saying what's on your mind and speaking with respect to someone about your displeasure.Make a change where necessary.
Make me understand you.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by Olulinks(m): 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
If she starts her film on. Nairaland now ehn people go begin dey abuse am. Dem nor go kno say na you go look for her trouble
You nor go leave am? Me nor dey o.
Simplep:
.mad woman
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by Legendguru: 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
bitterness is unfair.to u

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" by sweetilicious(f): 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2019
What is it you don't understand?
SEONaijaExpert:

Make me understand you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terry G Poses With Lord Maine, Toyin Lawani's Son / Tunde Ednut And Tboss' Brother Are Fighting Again / Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.