Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Seyi Shay Dissed Tiwa Savage And Her Estranged Husband Teebillz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Dissed Tiwa Savage And Her Estranged Husband Teebillz (1759 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father / Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? / Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Dissed Tiwa Savage And Her Estranged Husband Teebillz by Omoalaji12: 6:07am On Apr 03, 2019
Singer Seyi Shay jumped on Kizz Daniels Fvck You song and did a cover to it. She mentioned lots of names in her diss remix cover but the loudest name is Tiwa Savage. She dissed Tiwa Savage and her estranged husband Teebillz on the record.

She made reference to Tiwa Savage and her estranged husband TeeBillz in her Fvck You song cover. “ I no be savage I dey pay my Billz and I don’t owe club escape “ – Seyi Shay.

Tiwa Savage did her own cover few weeks ago and she dissed her ex husband on the song “ I paid for you to go to Canada and you still owe 50 bottles at Escape club Lagos “ – Tiwa said about her estranged husband on the Fvck You Challenge cover of Kizz Daniel’s song.

source : https://www.nigeriatunes.com/seyi-shay-dissed-tiwa-savage-and-her-estranged-husband-teebillz/

Re: Seyi Shay Dissed Tiwa Savage And Her Estranged Husband Teebillz by TinkTwice(m): 9:16am On Apr 03, 2019
It's all business and show, in the end
Re: Seyi Shay Dissed Tiwa Savage And Her Estranged Husband Teebillz by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 03, 2019
na dem sabi lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Video Vixen In Davido's Song Dodo, Joy Ezenobie Is Dead (Photos) / Regina Daniels Stepson Set To Break Voodoo Allegedly Used On His Father See Pics / Elijah Muhammads Story Of Yakub Is True And Malcolm X Lost Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.