Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,388 members, 7,836,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Why Do Fish Fall From The Sky When It Rains? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Do Fish Fall From The Sky When It Rains? (8231 Views)

Hell’ Discovered: Scientists Found A Planet That Rains Rocks. / X-ray Pictures Of The Sun, The Moon, The Sky And Milky Way Galaxy. / Stunning Images Of The Sky From An X-ray Telescope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Fish Fall From The Sky When It Rains? by centboy123456(m): 11:52am On Apr 03, 2019
rex444:
Wetin dis one don smoke now na

bro it truth
Re: Why Do Fish Fall From The Sky When It Rains? by rex444(m): 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
centboy123456:

bro it truth
abeg where this fish dey fall?
Re: Why Do Fish Fall From The Sky When It Rains? by salam1(m): 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
Came4apost:

And if we find out now this fool might be a lecturer in the north ABU Zaria or BUK cry
u are a bigfool for bringing ABU/BUK into ur useless argument. From your speech it's evident u have never left your region.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fish Fall From The Sky When It Rains? by urchlink: 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
which
kind yeye sense you get ?
Re: Why Do Fish Fall From The Sky When It Rains? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
ProsperChild:
Sometimes fish fall from the sky when it rains. Why do they fall only when it is raining?

Colin McAllister
25w ago
A cumulonimbus is a very tall cloud. It can be in excess of 40000 feet(~1.5km). That involves massive updraughts and downdraughts.

The updraughts lift things (e.g. fish) into the cloud, the cloud moves along and the downdraughts then dump the fish elsewhere (e.g. over land) - this is often accompanied by rain.

Tornadoes can do this too, but usually over a more limited area.
Does this justifies the argument?

So your're aying that your so backward that you don't have access to Google right?
Re: Why Do Fish Fall From The Sky When It Rains? by Elchappo: 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
If fishes fall from sky, then such fishes must ve rebelled from sky-mammiwater thus, Thrown out from their aquatic paradise....

Make I see reason why I won't be a pastor...
Re: Why Do Fish Fall From The Sky When It Rains? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
I don't have an iota of doubt about fishes falling from the sky, because I strongly believe that crickets does too at a particular farming season. Those who grew up in the villages will understand.
Re: Why Do Fish Fall From The Sky When It Rains? by Maj196(m): 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
The rain sucks up fish from sea, river etc and den deposits it on land.
Re: Why Do Fish Fall From The Sky When It Rains? by fk001(m): 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
Came4apost:

If you can't read and understand something then you are not Worthy to discuss anything with me .. Case closed

You claimed that he is easily pissed off but he proved you wrong.

Now he is not the problem it is you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fish Fall From The Sky When It Rains? by xtivin2: 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
Fertilized eggs of such animals somehow may have evaporated along with water. God is awesone
Re: Why Do Fish Fall From The Sky When It Rains? by akindele91(m): 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
I don't know why most people think whatever you see on Google or Wikipedia is correct.... We all have forgotten that is people like us that are behinds these sites and some of the answers u find there can't be back up with facts....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Fish Fall From The Sky When It Rains? by Xbursta(m): 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
it because the sintenses was eluded in to ratio 3:3 with a high rate of garnishing it later eluted to neglify 38 and it brought out 51 with the newton law as an aid in evaluating it responce was 1.1 thank you
Re: Why Do Fish Fall From The Sky When It Rains? by IjebuWarrior: 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
fk001:
I am not convince by your explanation

I'm not convinced with ur grammar. undecided

Re: Why Do Fish Fall From The Sky When It Rains? by Came4apost(m): 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
salam1:
u are a bigfool for bringing ABU/BUK into ur useless argument. From your speech it's evident u have never left your region.
Mr man .. ABU and BUK are schools who have names but no strides .. Can you compare them to Unilag and UI ?? Dummy .. All of una graduates wetin una invent ?? Not just to Sidon FG office dey steal money una sabi .. I do projects for PHD students and when anything computer analysis join na straight A .. I know what I am talking about .. The north is backwards .. Anyone who wanna debate should come here .. Let me shame you people
Re: Why Do Fish Fall From The Sky When It Rains? by Came4apost(m): 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
akindele91:
I don't know why most people think whatever you see on Google or Wikipedia is correct.... We all have forgotten that is people like us that are behinds these sites and some of the answers u find there can't be back up with facts....
Not people like you whatever you see on wiki is very much correct only if you don't understand what you are reading .. That's nobody's problem but yours

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fish Fall From The Sky When It Rains? by Came4apost(m): 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
fk001:

You claimed that he is easily pissed off but he proved you wrong.

Now he is not the problem it is you.
U don't know what u r saying .. Someone is reading something and interpreting rubbish u are here saying I am the problem .. Its not my fault that you people have fish brain .. Case closed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fish Fall From The Sky When It Rains? by akindele91(m): 10:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
Came4apost:

Not people like you whatever you see on wiki is very much correct only if you don't understand what you are reading .. That's nobody's problem but yours
Ok sir
Re: Why Do Fish Fall From The Sky When It Rains? by Daviddson(m): 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
Came4apost:

It's like you're full of pride and at the same time confused. Those who are supporting you you lambaste them (because you cannot calm down to understand what they are saying); those who disagree with you, you do the same to them, while you continue to claim that you're educated. Which properly educated person write the way you do?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fish Fall From The Sky When It Rains? by mikejj(m): 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
Topmaike007:
COS when evaporation occurs it carries fish from the River or Sea to the sky in which it will fall..

Sense no go kill me cheesy
at all o..u sef no get education.... angels na spiritual being..so them dey go toilet ones in a while commonly during rainy seasons..anytime they go toilet their poo na fish ..na him dey fall so.
Re: Why Do Fish Fall From The Sky When It Rains? by olaolaking: 11:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
Came4apost:

Fish can never fall from the sky .. What they experience is fish in the street .. Flooding , hibernation those are some of the logical ideas for fish to be in the street
Fishes and crabs fall from the sky when raining. I have seen a crab before
Re: Why Do Fish Fall From The Sky When It Rains? by Came4apost(m): 12:02am On Apr 04, 2019
If you don't notice .. I am out here to bully .. I am very smart but yet broke .. And its 50% my fault and 50% Nigerian factor ..those that have noticed like this post .. If you are running your PHD or master program in anything engineering .. Mech ,Civil , Chemical .. And you need help with any Simulation Software , Ansys Midas , come for help .. Nothing is free .. You don't understand don't dare MT me Good night
Re: Why Do Fish Fall From The Sky When It Rains? by Came4apost(m): 12:15am On Apr 04, 2019
Daviddson:
It's like you're full of pride and at the same time confused. Those who are supporting you you lambaste them (because you cannot calm down to understand what they are saying); those who disagree with you, you do the same to them, while you continue to claim that you're educated. Which properly educated person write the way you do?

Just went through your profile and I saw 3 months .. Na NL you dey sleep .. Or wetin happen educated fellow .. Thinker .. Jagaban ... Uncle ... Honestly I dey find work oo .. Not 80k work oo like 150k min help my life ooooo
Re: Why Do Fish Fall From The Sky When It Rains? by Topmaike007(m): 6:46am On Apr 04, 2019
mikejj:
at all o..u sef no get education.... angels na spiritual being..so them dey go toilet ones in a while commonly during rainy seasons..anytime they go toilet their poo na fish ..na him dey fall so.
wow cheesy na you Sabi am pass grin
Re: Why Do Fish Fall From The Sky When It Rains? by Topmaike007(m): 6:47am On Apr 04, 2019
olaolaking:
Fishes and crabs fall from the sky when raining. I have seen a crab before
I too
Re: Why Do Fish Fall From The Sky When It Rains? by Topmaike007(m): 6:49am On Apr 04, 2019
Kusherman:
because of the man fishing on the moon
dream work
Re: Why Do Fish Fall From The Sky When It Rains? by Came4amod: 7:23am On Apr 04, 2019
I want to call out daviddson
. in your 2 months and 2016-2019 on NL what have you archived other than reporting someone who is clearly trying to make the place more fun out of your toxic envy .. You say he has pride .. Because he quickly understands things and you don't you report ..I am sure you are one sadden pathetic .. Boxed thinking idiot report this profile too Arindin agbalagba... People like you have the ability to go far .. But envy deplits all the energy work on yourself ... And for the mod .. Get a life ..all of you are mad together ..
Re: Why Do Fish Fall From The Sky When It Rains? by salam1(m): 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2019
Came4apost:

Mr man .. ABU and BUK are schools who have names but no strides .. Can you compare them to Unilag and UI ?? Dummy .. All of una graduates wetin una invent ?? Not just to Sidon FG office dey steal money una sabi .. I do projects for PHD students and when anything computer analysis join na straight A .. I know what I am talking about .. The north is backwards .. Anyone who wanna debate should come here .. Let me shame you people
debate ke? Go and debate with your ancestors. The north don't brag on social media.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fish Fall From The Sky When It Rains? by snowburn: 1:53am On Sep 12, 2023
Came4apost:
If you don't notice .. I am out here to bully .. I am very smart but yet broke .. And its 50% my fault and 50% Nigerian factor ..those that have noticed like this post .. If you are running your PHD or master program in anything engineering .. Mech ,Civil , Chemical .. And you need help with any Simulation Software , Ansys Midas , come for help .. Nothing is free .. You don't understand don't dare MT me Good night

i have some ANSYS and FEA simulation problems. PM me if you're keen and available

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mathematician Help Me Out With This Simple Problem To Be Submited Tomorow / Get Your MTN Foundation Scholarship Past Questions And Answers / A.a.u.a Post Utme form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.