Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,962 members, 7,956,614 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC (11094 Views)

It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu / Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by pastie(m): 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
Babacele:
Irish bombers too are Muslims,so is the guy that killed Muslims in new Zealand recently ko? you talk like a terrorist sef.
You were making little sense at Christians killings,
but you mess up every little of it at the mention of Muslims.
Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by chrisooblog: 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
grin grin grin pot and kettle forum the day we remove the shackles of religiosity from our shoulders as a people that is the day half of our problems will be solved in this country

faaz24:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2019/04/demand-for-christians-as-leaders-in.html?m=1
Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by Wande22(m): 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by Mcanie: 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by Moventist: 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
Christians are not fanatics like Muslims; we have more house of reps members despite deplecting more numbers to northern Muslims, same with Senate ,we have majority . If we are to go by voting base on faith Christians will always occupy the two Chambers
Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by Shaprara: 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
faaz24:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2019/04/demand-for-christians-as-leaders-in.html?m=1

CAN merely asked, MURIC came out to remind them Christians occupied big positions under GEJ, what are they implying, who’s set out to play religious cards
Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by Babacele: 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2019
pastie:

You were making little sense at Christians killings,
but you mess up every little of it at the mention of Muslims.
are u sure you talking about me for what did I put there that itsnt true?
Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by awuf2008: 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
This muric guy ought to cautioned now or even jailed because he cause a religious war in Nigeria. He is big religious bigot .
Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by NOHOLDSBAR: 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
Criminal Association of Nigeria - CAN, should be tagged as a terrorist organization. They are the brains behind religious chaos in this country.
Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by NOHOLDSBAR: 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
awuf2008:
This muric guy ought to cautioned now or even jailed because he cause a religious war in Nigeria. He is big religious bigot .

Retarded brainwashed deranged Biafra monkey.
Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by NOHOLDSBAR: 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
The Muslims in Nigeria needs more organizations to counter the Criminal Association of Nigeria - CAN and their usual cacophony of "islamization".
Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by celeiyke: 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
Terrorists

1 Like

Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
HigherEd:

Ok I would msg you on WhatsApp. Is that ok?
OK. This is my whatsapp number.
Expecting your message
Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by Akanoaaa(m): 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
Babacele:
Irish bombers too are Muslims,so is the guy that killed Muslims in new Zealand recently ko? you talk like a terrorist sef.

What evidence do you got before claimed the guy in new Zealand shooting is a Christian? Did he say Glory to Jesus or some bible verses before or after he killed those people? hypocrisy will kill you someday.
Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by Babacele: 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
Akanoaaa:

What evidence do you got before claimed the guy in new Zealand shooting is a Christian? Did he say Glory to Jesus or some bible verses before or after he killed those people? hypocrisy will kill you someday.
mumu did I mention the guy's religion sef? you see you just exposed your hypocritical self... just apologise.
Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by OpinionCounts(m): 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
muslims will always be muslims and will always act as muslims.
Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by Deepthoughts: 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
faaz24:

So this Akintola now mean Apc is party for the protection of Islamic interest,muric as an Islamic organisation has been complaining for long, matter of fact they were highly antagonistic to Johnathan it's no secret,now muric is talking of merit but just the other day this same Akintola was requesting buhari to appoint 6muslim ministers from SW states!,the yorubas are known for their religious tolerance but this Akintola of muric appears to be an agent of destability been sponsored in the SW,the yorubas need to call him to order before it becomes too late.
Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by themanderon: 4:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
The moronic muric prof that speaks with two sides of his smelly mouth.
Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by firfinch(m): 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
I remember this group gave Falz an ultimatum or meet them in court when he released his "this is Nigeria" song. But Falz time said he didn't see them in court. No be me talk am oo
Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by kingjrofficial(m): 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
How Does he Want us 2belive Them When Boko Haram started this way??

MURIC & Hypocrisy... Are like 5&6
Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by Afospecialk: 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
Earthquake2:

Yes there is difference CAN are not terrorists

CAN are militants basic
Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by Afospecialk: 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
limeta:
Christianity is a plus to life
Not all muslim are terrorist but all terrorists are Muslim.

Not all Christians are militant but all militants are Christians
Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by godquality: 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
This MURIC can write long story eh. I never see any article concerning dem wey tori no long.

1 Like

Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by sunkieisland(m): 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2019
Its very annoying when a religious body condemns another religious body when they make their demands for positions of Authority.

I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure that majority of Buhari's cabinet in the previous term were moslems and I'm certain that this isn't about to change anytime soon.

Its really backward if the so-called MURIC would condemn CAN for requesting that a Christian fill the position of Senate president or Speaker of the House. (At least one of the two should be occupied by a Christian).

If we are really following the Religious Diversity slogan we've been known for, the cabinet shouldn't comprise of 75 -85% muslims but equally shared amongst the various religions in Nigeria especially ones whose faithfuls are in the corridors of power.

My One Cent
Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by Arizonaaddict1: 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
Both tin and can are all the same foolish muric stupid can
Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by IMASTEX: 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
Both of you are religious politicians that have no plans for the people but yourselves.
Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by lilvercetty(m): 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
Deep
limeta:
Christianity is a plus to life
Not all muslim are terrorist but all terrorists are Muslim.
Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by archangel1(m): 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
faaz24:

This MURIC of a group has the potential of causing a religious war one day if care is not taken. I don't know who they are competing with. unnecessary controversies everywhere. every moment. I wonder how a Christian president will fair under this unwarranted mischief makers with unfolding utterances. What has CAN advisory letter has to do with MURIC.
Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by CaptainG00D: 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ziggylady:

Yoruba moozlems!

Nwanyioma , enwego ogbako maka umaofor na whatsapp.
Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by kayodekb: 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
limeta:
Christianity is a plus to life Not all muslim are terrorist but all terrorists are Muslim.
YOU ARE A SENILE FOOL AND I CAN PROVE IT
Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by Ziggylady(f): 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
CaptainG00D:

Nwanyioma , enwego ogbako maka umaofor na whatsapp.

Okay good,mana PM mmunwa adiro alu olu..so i dont know how you can add me up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Would Have Handled Boko Haram - Obasanjo / Manufacturers Threaten Shutdown Over Soaring Diesel Cost / Amaechi Says Rivers Governorship To Rotate Among Ethnic Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.