Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:10 PM

CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC (11091 Views)

It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu / Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by CaptainG00D: 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ziggylady:

Okay good,mana PM mmunwa adiro alu olu..so i dont know how you can add me up

OK. Imagine KA esi eme edit whatsapp link.
Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by Jamodeen95(m): 9:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
Upton:

You are just sounding stupid. Who said you guys don't know what you are doing? Muric doesn't know what they are doing and they are sounding more stupid by the day. I don't care if you are a member of Muric.

I am not in support of giving governmental positions based on religion but it is the same Muric who begged Fayemi to consider them in his cabinet. Oh, it wasn't disrespectful then? Hypocrites!! It wasn't disrespectful when they did it but it is now disrespectful because it is CAN. You and your Muric wouldn't read to understand and respect other person's opinion. You only care about yourselves.
Hmmm... I laugh in japanese.
Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by Insectkiller: 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
Idiosyncrazy..

Naija and religious Palava..

embarassed
Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by ferdvict2(m): 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
imagine the nonsense response
Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by Cityguy: 6:29am On Apr 04, 2019
HigherEd:
Muric condemning CAN over what it does best. Muric is very hypocritic. They were the ones tormenting fayose over appointing Muslim commissioners and even clamouring for Yoruba Muslims to be appointed in the president's cabinet. Yet they turn around to condemn CAN for asking for same...
Very very hypocritical.
Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by Cityguy: 6:33am On Apr 04, 2019
chozzy:
MURIC always seeking relevance ...

I like the way CAN keeps ignoring them and treating them like trash.

I can bet CAN will never glorify them with a reply

Akintola suffers querulous delusions. He is better ignored than engaged in a back and forth. It's pure waste of time and energy.
Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by Tosin17(m): 7:48am On Apr 04, 2019
MURIC the attention seekers
Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by archangel1(m): 11:04am On Apr 04, 2019
Babacele:
Irish bombers too are Muslims,so is the guy that killed Muslims in new Zealand recently ko? you talk like a terrorist sef.
some one must teach the other may be.
Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by Babacele: 7:19am On Apr 05, 2019
archangel1:
some one must teach the other may be.
it is not funny at all.
Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by Akanoaaa(m): 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2019
Babacele:
mumu did I mention the guy's religion sef? you see you just exposed your hypocritical self... just apologise.
You be Dindinrin, what you were trying to say was really clear. Everyone known what you mean by what you said.
Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by Babacele: 9:13am On Apr 06, 2019
Akanoaaa:
You be Dindinrin, what you were trying to say was really clear. Everyone known what you mean by what you said.
What was I trying to say fool? Somebody made a sweeping remark on Islam ,and I replied if the Irish bombers and the Christchurch killer were Muslims too ,and mumu that you are became jumpy and senselesslly uncomfortable, inferring your empty head without thinking. Is 'dindinrin' your family name?
Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by Akanoaaa(m): 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
Babacele:
What was I trying to say fool? Somebody made a sweeping remark on Islam ,and I replied if the Irish bombers and the Christchurch killer were Muslims too ,and mumu that you are became jumpy and senselesslly uncomfortable, inferring your empty head without thinking. Is 'dindinrin' your family name?
Oponu ni e afokun gbemu ode oshi.
Re: CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC by Babacele: 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
Akanoaaa:

Oponu ni e afokun gbemu ode oshi.
wao! isn't that description your family's eulogy? mumu without shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Autonomy For Judiciary Non-Negotiable - Senate Tells Governors / NNPC To Construct 50-Megawatt Power Plant In Maiduguri / Gunmen Kill NDLEA Operative Close To Military Checkpoint In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.