Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

APC Made A Mistake By Denying Me Gov Ticket –uche Nwosu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Made A Mistake By Denying Me Gov Ticket –uche Nwosu (834 Views)

How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? / 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis / Adeleke Family Alleges Betrayal, Rejects 2022 PDP Gov Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Made A Mistake By Denying Me Gov Ticket –uche Nwosu by noblejoeuc: 7:27am On Apr 03, 2019
The governorship candidate of the Action Alliance in Imo State, Uche Nwosu, on Tuesday, said the ruling All Progressives Congress made a mistake by denying him its governorship ticket. Nwosu spoke in Owerri, the state capital. He said the outcome of the election had shown that he was more popular than the APC governorship candidate, Hope Uzodinma.

He said he had put aside the injustice allegedly meted out to him by the leadership of the APC when he was a member of the ruling party. He said he was willing to form a coalition with political parties to reclaim his mandate at the tribunal.

The AA governorship candidate claimed that Uzodinma was an agent of the Peoples Democratic Party brought to APC to destabilize the ruling party. He said, “The national leadership of the APC made a mistake by not giving the party’s governorship ticket to me. We warned them against giving the ticket to Hope Uzodinma, but the leadership of the party ignored our warnings.“The outcome of the elections has justified us.

We joined the AA two months to the election and I won the governorship election if not for the manipulations.“We also won eight seats in the state House of Assembly. Action Alliance also won two seats in the House of Representatives.“Now that they have realized their mistake, we are ready to form an alliance with APC to reclaim our mandate.”Nwosu said he filed a petition at the tribunal against the declaration of Emeka Ihedioha as governor-elect because the PDP candidate did not meet the constitutional requirements.

He described Iheodioha’s declaration by the Independent National Electoral Commission as an aberration.“I have petitioned the tribunal and I am sure that the issues raised which bother on the constitution cannot be swept away.“I am certain that I will reclaim my mandate in no distant time,” he said.

Source: https://grandmarketsquare.com/apc-made-a-mistake-by-denying-me-gov-ticket-nwosu/
Re: APC Made A Mistake By Denying Me Gov Ticket –uche Nwosu by etebefia: 7:28am On Apr 03, 2019
Mugu
Re: APC Made A Mistake By Denying Me Gov Ticket –uche Nwosu by Greenback: 7:28am On Apr 03, 2019
Thanks be to God,thengrin
Re: APC Made A Mistake By Denying Me Gov Ticket –uche Nwosu by yerokunphilips: 7:30am On Apr 03, 2019
Greenback:
Thanks be to God,thengrin
Re: APC Made A Mistake By Denying Me Gov Ticket –uche Nwosu by Nogodye(m): 7:31am On Apr 03, 2019
Uche must be crazy join with Okorocha...They want to turn the state to family affair.God pass them all.
Re: APC Made A Mistake By Denying Me Gov Ticket –uche Nwosu by noblejoeuc: 8:04am On Apr 03, 2019
Apart from that, Ethically, Nwosu is better than other Gov. candidates in Imo state
Nogodye:
Uche must be crazy join with Okorocha...They want to turn the state to family affair.God pass them all.
Re: APC Made A Mistake By Denying Me Gov Ticket –uche Nwosu by buhariguy(m): 8:06am On Apr 03, 2019
i agree with uche because hope is hopeless human being.
Re: APC Made A Mistake By Denying Me Gov Ticket –uche Nwosu by bedfordking: 8:21am On Apr 03, 2019
mark my word he will soon be picked by EFCC along with his Mentor
Re: APC Made A Mistake By Denying Me Gov Ticket –uche Nwosu by nazicartel(m): 8:28am On Apr 03, 2019
noblejoeuc:
Apart from that, Ethically, Nwosu is better than other Gov. candidates in Imo state
I don't understand what you mean by ETHNICALLY he's better than others
Re: APC Made A Mistake By Denying Me Gov Ticket –uche Nwosu by bedfordking: 8:40am On Apr 03, 2019
noblejoeuc:

how have you come to this conclusion
Re: APC Made A Mistake By Denying Me Gov Ticket –uche Nwosu by omablogs: 10:00am On Apr 03, 2019
Efcc calling
Re: APC Made A Mistake By Denying Me Gov Ticket –uche Nwosu by noblejoeuc: 10:06am On Apr 03, 2019
bedfordking:

how have you come to this conclusion
nwosu is a young vibrant governor, he knows politics so much dat upon all the challenges he had he still got to this point imagine he got Apc with him he would hv dusted Emeka ihedioha the PDP governorship candidate
Re: APC Made A Mistake By Denying Me Gov Ticket –uche Nwosu by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 03, 2019
noblejoeuc:
Ethically better but he's the general overseer of all the lands and properties his father in law has been acquiring illegally
Re: APC Made A Mistake By Denying Me Gov Ticket –uche Nwosu by noblejoeuc: 11:12am On Apr 03, 2019
All I know is dat Nwosu is d right man 4 imo
Re: APC Made A Mistake By Denying Me Gov Ticket –uche Nwosu by noblejoeuc: 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
We all thought � it was a good idea to put the 5556556
Re: APC Made A Mistake By Denying Me Gov Ticket –uche Nwosu by noblejoeuc: 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
I always thought Nwosu was the right man 4 imo state
Re: APC Made A Mistake By Denying Me Gov Ticket –uche Nwosu by CID11: 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
noblejoeuc:
I always thought Nwosu was the right man 4 imo state
please tell him to pay pensioners and civil servants there endless arrears. He should stop grabbing people's lands
Re: APC Made A Mistake By Denying Me Gov Ticket –uche Nwosu by noblejoeuc: 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
Not around sir

(1) (Reply)

With The Fall In Naira, Will The Minimum Wage Increase Have Economic Value? / Top Ten Strongest Tribes In Africa / EFCC Details How FFK, Others Used 108 Cheques To Perpetrate Alleged N4.9bn Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.