Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? (31837 Views)

3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis / Reno Omokri Reacts As Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins / Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by AcuraZDX: 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2022
How Many Of These Promises By APC in 2015 Were Fulfilled

Be the judge!!

cc: nlfpmod Seun Mynd44

50 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by AcuraZDX: 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2022
grin

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by Buckeyemedia1: 10:20pm On Oct 22, 2022
AcuraZDX:
How Many Of These Promises By APC in 2015 Were Fulfilled

Be the judge!!

cc: nlfpmod Seun Mynd44
Na only Mumu Almijiris they wait for Federal Government, when no be Abuja them dey live.

Ask them what their State and Local Government has done for them based on their comparative advantages since the return to democrazy in 1999?

Zombies looking for who to blame for been failures.

52 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by taylor88(m): 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2022
If not for Tribalism why would anyone want Tinubu into power

If you divide this country now all these Yorubas clamoring for Tinubu Presidency won’t even want him to rule them

But since it’s Nigeria they want to force a walking corpse on us

They say SS/SE are rooting for Obi bcuz it’s our own

Oga if you bring Osibanjo you’ll see that many people from SS/SE supporting Obi will switch to Osibanjo bcuz Osibanjo powers in this present government are limited bcuz of Buhari orders that’s why you can’t see he will do well as a president

This ain’t about tribe but it’s about not letting a sick man into Aso Rock again like we did 2015

To even think Buhari is more fit and healthier than Tinubu

Abeg I no wan talk too much Fvck dey hungry me

453 Likes 29 Shares

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by AcuraZDX: 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Na only Mumu Almijiris they wait for Federal Government, when no be Abuja them dey live.

Ask them what their State and Local Government has done for them based on their comparative advantages since the return to democrazy in 1999?

Zombies looking for who to blame for been failures.

Junior Urchin spotted

234 Likes 18 Shares

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by Buckeyemedia1: 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Junior Urchin spotted
Hungry Almijiri go and join the Nigeria Army, so you can be fed daily with your corn & cassava.

Hungry AcuraZDX, see the kind of picture, you saw to publish?

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by AcuraZDX: 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Hungry Almijiri go and join the Nigeria Army, so you can be fed daily with your corn & cassava.

That 30k go soon finish. Urchin

193 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by Buckeyemedia1: 10:29pm On Oct 22, 2022
AcuraZDX:

30k monthly USD?, South Beach Miami, A1A, is where I call home. grin

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by Buckeyemedia1: 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Hungry puppy, since Tinubu jabbed the corn issue, Na so so corn they your flat head like Rasford own?

Make your mama go by corn flakes with peak milk for you, e belike say na wetin dey hungry you?

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by BuhariAdvocate: 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
Still the best Nigeria president ever.

3 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by Buckeyemedia1: 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Food is ready urchin
Ipobian turned Obidient, I hope you haven’t burnt your biafran flag yet?

Nnamdi Kanu called it, when he said my people are very foolish, no wonder ordinary ipob dealt with them the way they did, just imagine commanding a whole region to sit at home like Obidient puppies every Monday and they complied 100%?

Today, those same cowards want to rule Nigeria? Even this 419er Peter Obi, after been a Governor for 8 years of Anambra State, he still came back to Lagos to live?

He couldn’t remain in the state he purportedly built.
for 8 years, with sweat, sorry and blood?

Mumurist Obidients, Sorry for your miserable selves.

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by AcuraZDX: 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Ipobian turned Obidient, I hope you haven’t burnt your biafran flag yet?

Nnamdi Kanu called it, when he said my people are very foolish, no wonder ordinary ipob dealt with them the way they did, just imagine commanding a whole region to sit at home like Obidient puppies every Monday and they complied 100%?

Today, those same cowards want to rule Nigeria? Even this 419er Peter Obi, after been a Governor for 8 years of Anambra State, he still came back to Lagos to live?

He couldn’t remain in the state he purportedly built.
for 8 years, with sweat, sorry and blood?

Mumurist Obidients, Sorry for your miserable selves.

OPC terrorist turned Oduduwa Nation. Now BATstard

“My head, my shoulder, my knees and toes... “

168 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by DukeofUmueri247: 12:41am On Oct 23, 2022
AcuraZDX:

grin grin grin grin
See as them turn grandpa to a nursery school pupil just to prove he is not sick.....
He now does "My head, My shoulder, My knee,My toes"

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:54am On Oct 23, 2022
IF U ARE PLANNING TO VOTE FOR APC/TINUBU NEXT YEAR, JUST KNOW THAT U ARE NOT A NORMAL HUMAN BEING.....

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 23, 2022
None...

It would have been effected if the idiot una dey vote into rep and senate get brain.... those ones dey free but na apc cause una downfall.... clowns grin grin

Brainless idiots throwing blames...

Mumu still dey compare 2015 price and 2022 price... grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by stonebil(m): 8:55am On Oct 23, 2022
Nigerians are dying in Flood, Politicians are busy campaigning, claiming there have made donations.

Go and see Victims, Sympathize with them. it means more to them.

Atiku & Tinubu are bad example of a bad leader

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by Mouthpis(m): 8:55am On Oct 23, 2022
Be like say you wan find APC children trouble this morning...���

22 Likes

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by Boyooosa(m): 8:55am On Oct 23, 2022
None

12 Likes

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by Didijiji: 8:55am On Oct 23, 2022
H
Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by KmniAutos(m): 8:55am On Oct 23, 2022
xsw
Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by Komolafe89: 8:55am On Oct 23, 2022
Hmmm
Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by Westchester(m): 8:56am On Oct 23, 2022
Absolutely none!! All we get from these bunch of hoodlums is the opposite of what they promised and yet here we are today trying to convince most Yorubas to vote competence and not base on tribal reasons undecided
Every Yoruba out there thinking that Tinubu is the best should not complain when things starts getting worst in this country
Make una pity unaselves and your unborn generations na undecided
Vote Peter Obi and free this country from the hands of these same old Cabals toying with your future and that of our children undecided tongue

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by SpatialKing(m): 8:56am On Oct 23, 2022
None

12 Likes

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by Kingxchange44: 8:56am On Oct 23, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Wetin be this? grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by akmath: 8:56am On Oct 23, 2022
All
Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:56am On Oct 23, 2022
Hh
Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by FalseProphet1(m): 8:56am On Oct 23, 2022
Yet the same Nigerians are dying to elect them back into office.

Talk about slaves that love their chains.

This I have seen.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by Candiddiva88: 8:57am On Oct 23, 2022
Absolutely None!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by DSC7: 8:57am On Oct 23, 2022
They fulfilled the promise to bring CHANGE...

They changed Nigeria from Good People Great Nation to world poverty capital...

Now Baba Emilokan is promising to Renew our Hopes that the calamity he foisted on Us dashed tongue....

Believe anything from Apc the party of liars at your peril....

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by Jewade(m): 8:57am On Oct 23, 2022
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) / Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees / Osinbajo’s 48 Hours As Acting President - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.