Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,785 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

"You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill (4127 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by Amagite3(f): 7:40am On Apr 03, 2019
Controversial actress, Tonto Dikeh has continued to drag her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill on social media.

This recent call out is coming after a blogger bashed her on Twitter, calling her a liar and accusing her of pushing Churchill's mum down the stairs.

Tonto Dikeh feels the said blogger was sponsored by her ex-husband. She has now continued to drag him, saying he will remain dead to their son, King Andre, and he will watch as Andre takes another man's name.

See her posts below...

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/you-are-dead-to-my-son-thanks-for-the-sperm-tonto-dikeh-continues-to-drag-her-ex-husband.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by Olalan(m): 7:43am On Apr 03, 2019
Tonto is the true definition of a pained bitter woman.

18 Likes

Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by kelechiodo(m): 7:44am On Apr 03, 2019
Too bad

1 Like

Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by ogongogames(m): 7:46am On Apr 03, 2019
At her big age, she is speaking like this.......SMH

10 Likes

Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by AJOBI77(m): 7:48am On Apr 03, 2019
Can this family just leave this lady alone for a while? Let her nerves calm for a while please!

4 Likes

Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by VulgarLee(m): 7:51am On Apr 03, 2019
My crush those days but a f***l now
No be you open leg for the broke ass?
I hate noisense

2 Likes

Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:53am On Apr 03, 2019
grin
Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by Jayslicky: 7:58am On Apr 03, 2019
Exhibiting the signs of a frustrated lunatic, why can't she move on if truly Churchill means nothing in her life anymore, it suprises me to see someone saying this things about a person you once claimed to loved but with Tonto dikeh anything is possible, I think she has an obsessive love for Churchill and she has tried all her antics to see if Churchill would come back and beg her but the nigga has washed his hands from all her problems.

I don't know how their son would react in the future when he is grown and see all the messages his mother send to insult his father, it is just funny seeing tonto dikeh use her son in this her display of idiocy, only you called your ex husband a gardeners son, Yahoo boy, ritualist, broke boy, an ape, even the devil cannot have all these qualities.

Tonto dikeh should rather take all this energy she is using to display foolishness into Nollywood cos I can't remember when last she acted a trending movie it seems this Churchill issue is the only thing giving her relevance.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by partnerbizz4: 7:58am On Apr 03, 2019
So much hatred, bile, contumely, insults, disparaging and derogatory remarks from one person.

Nawao!

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by dele31: 8:07am On Apr 03, 2019
If you will ever get married, pray never to meet this kind of a woman. I wonder the kind of pain Churchill will be going through waking up to see his name and personality being dragged in the mud every time.

8 Likes

Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by donbachi(m): 8:14am On Apr 03, 2019
Her family members should buy chains asap

1 Like

Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by afroniger: 8:20am On Apr 03, 2019
Tonto dikeh needs serious intervention. The amount of bitterness oozing from her calls for desperate help. Her family members should intervene for her own good before she hurts herself and her son.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by internationalman(m): 8:21am On Apr 03, 2019
I said it before and I will say it again..

Tonto Dikeh and Blackface would make a perfect couple..

The both of their bitterness is spawn from a failed relationships with their partners..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by Rosay15(f): 8:23am On Apr 03, 2019
This woman is mad cus I dnt know many she is d first person to have a broken home that she can't jst move on... mad woman

2 Likes

Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by delectablegyal(f): 8:24am On Apr 03, 2019
that is what happens when a woman have her own money. when she is not dependent on a man. she would brag. she can say whatever she want. buh if she doesn't have her own money. that time she go would be begging. ladies go and make money so you can brag like tontoh dikeh when your man Starts misbehaving.

1 Like

Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by Gentleziggy(m): 8:30am On Apr 03, 2019
donbachi:
Her family members should buy chains asap
yes!!!!she is becoming wilder each passing day.
Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by Gentleziggy(m): 8:35am On Apr 03, 2019
Rosay15:
This woman is mad cus I dnt know many she is d first person to have a broken home that she can't jst move on... mad woman
that woman is highly possessed. She is like a cancer in Churchill's bone.

3 Likes

Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by Tamarapetty(f): 8:43am On Apr 03, 2019
This is disturbing, so much pain.
Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 03, 2019
what exactly is this woman's problem?
Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by Cletus77(m): 8:54am On Apr 03, 2019
Although I don't support her bashings..

But at least, she must have been wronged in a very hurtful way to behave this way..

At this rate, it will be hard to forgive her ex inlaws

1 Like

Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by OKorowanta: 9:06am On Apr 03, 2019
I really feel bad about their strained relationship.
What kind of irreconcilable difference is this?
Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by Rosay15(f): 9:07am On Apr 03, 2019
Gentleziggy:
that woman is highly possessed. She is like a cancer in Churchill's bone.
.. I tire for her matter...
Yes, we don agree say d man do her bad but why can't she forgive and move on with her life and she go dey claim born again.. mtcheew..
Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by olagbola45(m): 9:10am On Apr 03, 2019
tohyorsih2:
what exactly is this woman's problem?

She is so so bitter
Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by Shakushaku1(m): 9:30am On Apr 03, 2019
The guy neva respond but u keep firing, which kain wahala be this..
Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by Gentleziggy(m): 9:34am On Apr 03, 2019
Rosay15:
.. I tire for her matter...
Yes, we don agree say d man do her bad but why can't she forgive and move on with her life and she go dey claim born again.. mtcheew..
she is as bitter as gall.but yet there are those women who are looking up to her as a role model
Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by Rosay15(f): 9:48am On Apr 03, 2019
Gentleziggy:
she is as bitter as gall.but yet there are those women who are looking up to her as a role model
... This nah road model.. I jst pity those looking up to her... role model indeed..
Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 03, 2019
olagbola45:

She is so so bitter
she bitter pass bitter cola lipsrsealed
Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by Topmaike007(m): 9:58am On Apr 03, 2019
Loving you na scam oo
Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by ikennamadu1(m): 10:08am On Apr 03, 2019
If anyone is supporting this stupidity ... that person is a complete slowpoke ... how can a born again spit this trash.. I pity your son.. he will forever regret this...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by Gentleziggy(m): 10:19am On Apr 03, 2019
Rosay15:
... This nah road model.. I jst pity those looking up to her... role model indeed..
but don't u think she is d one responsible for their marriage break up
Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by goodnewscliff(m): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: "You Are Dead To My Son, Thanks For The Sperm" - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill by oyatz(m): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2019
Is this about bragging? Tonto Dikeh is gradually looking insane.
This kind of energy she uses to curse, criticize and condemn her ex-husband and the father of her son is not good for her health and the psychological development of their son.

delectablegyal:
that is what happens when a woman have her own money. when she is not dependent on a man. she would brag. she can say whatever she want. buh if she doesn't have her own money. that time she go would be begging. ladies go and make money so you can brag like tontoh dikeh when your man Starts misbehaving.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidi Mokeme Steps Out With His Long Awaited Hidden Wife (LOOK) / Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Butt Again In A Sexy Workout Selfie (photos) / Niyola - Her Career, Her Village People & Her Cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.