Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Show You How To Shell Hemp Seed Quilickly ? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Show You How To Shell Hemp Seed Quilickly ? (601 Views)

Sacha Inchi Seed Sheller | Sunflower Seed, Hemp Seed, Moringa Seed / Wild Rice Hulling Machine|grain Dehuller|hemp Seed Dehuller For Sale / Indian Hemp Farm In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show You How To Shell Hemp Seed Quilickly ? by tinawang(f): 7:45am On Apr 03, 2019
If you have been removing the castor shell quickly and in large numbers, you will learn about it through this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auOp4gEXV2s

we are Small Hemp Seed Decorticator Machine manaufatcurer,if you interest in the hemp seeds sheller machine.contact us freely.

The Small Hemp Seed Decorticator Machine is a kind of equipment for shelling rice. Its working principle is that the two rubber rollers rotate in opposite directions at different speeds to make the rice enter the two rolls and squeeze and peel. Tope Yunnong produces the engineering plastics with beautiful appearance, simple structure and stable operation. The amount of rice sample can be set as needed, easy to operate, automatic continuous feeding, good shelling and separation effect.

Re: Show You How To Shell Hemp Seed Quilickly ? by wavestech: 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2019
I need cashew processing machine this is my email folik121@gmail.com send the details of the machine to me
Re: Show You How To Shell Hemp Seed Quilickly ? by tinawang(f): 10:40am On Feb 18, 2020
i have sent email to your email. please check it and look for your soon reply.
wavestech:
I need cashew processing machine this is my email folik121@gmail.com send the details of the machine to me
Re: Show You How To Shell Hemp Seed Quilickly ? by meetmal03(f): 1:05am On Oct 25, 2023
Anyone selling hemp seed powder or hemp seed?

(1) (Reply)

One Time Investment In Our Palm Plantation- HM Chariots Farms International / Irish Potatoes And Acha (hungry Rice) For Sale / Acres Of Land For Farming Available At Omi-adio Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.