Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Indian Hemp Farm In Nigeria? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Indian Hemp Farm In Nigeria? (565 Views)

Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) / Fulani Hunters Having Fun In My Farm In 2015 - Aroms Aigbehi Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian Hemp Farm In Nigeria? by andrecamcam(f): 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
I have been very curious about CBD production especially hemp oil but I don't know is it legal to produce it and export from Nigeria because people are making tons of money from it and it grows in Nigeria like mad.... so I just wanted to know
Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Nigeria? by psucc(m): 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
They are lots of farmers and very large plots already cultivated in Osun, Oyo and parts of Ogun States. You can establish the oil mill and for the export, meet one useful guy at any NDLEA state headquarters.
Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Nigeria? by kingharzy: 11:37pm On Aug 30, 2019
Will the NDLEA issue license to anyone willing to produce CBD oil??
Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Nigeria? by wakes: 3:24am On Aug 31, 2019
andrecamcam:
I have been very curious about CBD production especially hemp oil but I don't know is it legal to produce it and export from Nigeria because people are making tons of money from it and it grows in Nigeria like mad.... so I just wanted to know
For now I'm not sure you can do that. The ondo state governor started but along the line, I think he is being frustrated.
In the meantime you can take advantage of an already established CBD oil business in Nigeria that is making money for me and others same time helping lives healthwise. Contact me on my signature.
Blessings!
Re: Indian Hemp Farm In Nigeria? by andrecamcam(f): 10:28am On Aug 31, 2019
kingharzy:
Will the NDLEA issue license to anyone willing to produce CBD oil??

exactly my thought

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Fav Two Colors Of Voopoo Vinci / Get A Professional Agro Business Website For Your Business This New Year / Serious Nuts Supplier Wanted !cashew Nut Almonds Peeled Sunflower Walnut Peanuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.