Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze (32827 Views)

AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Poses With His Man Of The Match Award / AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Wins Man Of The Match Award Against South Africa / Samuel Chukwueze Praised After Impressive Display Against Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze by Gucciboss: 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:

No bro, let him stay to develop his game, after epl is LA LIGA in terms of publicity

I was shocked when that guy said nobody watches laliga except football fans in spain. Like, is he kidding or what? shocked
Re: The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze by oluwaahmed: 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
ionsman:
I watched him for the first time yesterday against Barcelona and the only thing running through my mind was," Why isn't this guy playing regularly for the super eagles?".

Instead we decide to keep playing Ighalo that plays like a pregnant woman and Iheanacho who has forgotten how to play football since he started banging Onyii Alex.

My guy I have been watching the dude whenever Villarreal plays that guybis good. I was wondering why rohr didn't call him to super eagles. He's better than a lot of players making that team. Rohr is a fluke and AFCON will expose him soon.

2 Likes

Re: The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
Gucciboss:

I was shocked when that guy said nobody watches laliga except football fans in spain. Like, is he kidding or what? shocked
I swear if there are 100 million people in Nigeria that watches epl, LA LIGA would be around 30-40 million
Re: The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze by saintokwuluora(m): 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
richidinho:
wonder why amapakabo did not invite this dude to his Olympic team squad

no wonder he was beaten in the r
first leg
Bro u no dey watch ball o! Chukwueze played both legs though his performance in the 2nd leg at Asaba was below expectation, he missed at least two clear chances but it was obvious that was not his day. The guy is super talented. He is world class.

1 Like

Re: The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze by richidinho(m): 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
saintokwuluora:
Bro u no dey watch ball o! Chukwueze played both legs though his performance in the 2nd leg at Asaba was below expectation, he missed at least two clear chances but it was obvious that was not his day. The guy is super talented. He is world class.

OK bro.. tnx for the update

I watch the dude during that u17 days, not surprised he is making us proud

1 Like

Re: The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze by DeRay98(m): 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
[quote author=Reference post=77227817]Still has some decision challenges in the final third but the potentials are immense.... a Nigeria Argen Robben if I must say. He needs an astute tactician to guide him well. Wish he was in Holland with Ajax.[/quote]
You know your onions....
This is the absolute truth
Re: The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I watched him score against Barca yesterday,he is a talent

Wow.

I actually know the owner of his football academy.

Great news.
Re: The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze by DeRay98(m): 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2019
oluwaahmed:

My guy I have been watching the dude whenever Villarreal plays that guybis good. I was wondering why rohr didn't call him to super eagles. He's better than a lot of players making that team. Rohr is a fluke and AFCON will expose him soon.

We get too carried away easily, that boy is young and needs development before our expectations kill his career prematurely and Rohr knows this, he'll gradually introduce him especially now that Iheanacho is slipping off radar slowly. Mind you Rohr has played him last year and he didn't impress in that game.
His consistency in Villarreal will give him the confidence to perform at SE. Right now, U23 team is his domain and if they manage to get to the Olympics and do well, his value will sky-rocket. Rohr has more consistent players in SE, new additions come in gradually.
Did you hear what he said SE beat Egypt? He was impressed by Osimhen and the other guy that scored against Egypt and he "I have 4 strikers now, Ighalo, Iheanacho, Osimhen and the new boy (I 've forgotten his name).
Re: The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2019
cheesy
Re: The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze by SmartyPants(m): 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
I think between this guy and Samuel Kalu, we have two top level talents ready to provide some much needed creativity to our flanks. They have a similar playing style in that they are both skilful and pacy with an eye for goal although they have different dribbling patterns. Of the two i would say Kalu will be a top level star whereas Chukwueze has the potential to be truly world class.
Re: The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze by Pamtoye(m): 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
This Chukueze guy, Kalu, dat one in Bordeaux, Wolfsburg's Oshimen and Everton's Onyekuru are the future of Nigerian international football!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze by hikiki(m): 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
ionsman:
I watched him for the first time yesterday against Barcelona and the only thing running through my mind was," Why isn't this guy playing regularly for the super eagles?".

Instead we decide to keep playing Ighalo that plays like a pregnant woman and Iheanacho who has forgotten how to play football since he started banging Onyii Alex.
iheanacho na player name? The guy just the grow belle fa...

1 Like

Re: The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze by Starz825(m): 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
Samuel is so good on the ball...so strong, confident and almost unstoppable...I Kno Messi would be having a nice time watching him...na because na African he suppose don blow pass this level sef

But he really needs to be using his right foot to shoot whenever he finds himself , he
Re: The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze by Starz825(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
Samuel is so good on the ball...so strong, confident and almost unstoppable...I Kno Messi would be having a nice time watching him...na because na African he suppose don blow pass this level sef

But he really needs to be using his right foot to shoot whenever he finds himself at the right corner of the goal in his own half
Re: The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze by ionsman: 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
oluwaahmed:

Chukwueze is a baller.
Re: The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
Baba is awesome. He had a cracking outing yesterday. Really an ace player.
Re: The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze by deltateam: 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
majamajic:
Barca tried yesterday, they are the champion of Spain, Man Utd will teach them soccer. I can't wait

Man utd teach Barca soccer. In fact no comments yet.
Re: The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze by Emilokoiyawon: 3:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
LuciferYaweh:

[img]https://media1./images/2bda2927e4c095b4b6d6c9dbef80fb82/tenor.gif?itemid=9735454[/img]

If you don't like it go and hug transformer. Is it your age? Mtcheew
Re: The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze by Gucciboss: 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:

I swear if there are 100 million people in Nigeria that watches epl, LA LIGA would be around 30-40 million
In fact currently, most of the people in Nigeria watch laliga more than epl willingly or unwillingly, thanks to dstv that prefer showing laliga to epl on their lower package subscription.
Re: The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze by olaefosa: 4:09pm On Apr 03, 2019
This guy is exceptional. I could not stop admiring his talent and football sense last night against Barcelona . His team mates believe in him like mad. .

1 Like

Re: The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze by jmoore(m): 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
richidinho:
wonder why amapakabo did not invite this dude to his Olympic team squad

no wonder he was beaten in the r
first leg
CAF U23 is not recognized by FIFA calender. Therefore foreign clubs won't release any of their players to participate in such. We were lucky that there was international break when the 2nd leg took place.
Re: The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze by harlems02: 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
Dis guy was so amazing in last night's game against Barca. Keep the fire on lad.
Re: The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze by wingmanII: 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
bentwood85:
The AFONJA don't go international with their trade... All the body organ harvesting is done within their domain like OGUN, oyo, Indo, Lagos etc..
B1afrans why are u disgracing your people..

grin grin grin grin
Nairaland is an asylum
Re: The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze by ClintonNzedimma(m): 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
Gucciboss:

In fact currently, most of the people in Nigeria watch laliga more than epl willingly or unwillingly, thanks to dstv that prefer showing laliga to epl on their lower package subscription.
it's true oh.... lol
Re: The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze by safarigirl(f): 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
jmoore:

CAF U23 is not recognized by FIFA calender. Therefore foreign clubs won't release any of their players to participate in such. We were lucky that there was international break when the 2nd leg took place.
no U23 is recognized by FIFA, even st the Olympics proper.

Thankfully, their next match is at the end of the season, so players should be free
Re: The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze by Sanchez01: 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
safarigirl:
Sanchez go back to politics section, this place is not for you.

He was Under 17 there, he will be 20 this year. Swallow it and digest it.
You honestly need to learn to communicate without hyperventilating. If you don't have have siblings, it shouldn't be difficult to figure how an under 17 year old (would) look like. The so-called under players are fairly aged folks in young bodies. It isn't rocket science.
Re: The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze by robosky02(m): 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
and this look like a 14 yr old Nigerian?
watin you dey argue na you born am

2 Likes

Re: The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze by joshjc(m): 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
he should go to Dortmund if he decides to leave this summer, cause Dortmund is very good in bringing up good players
Re: The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze by HzPFatIfmDERR9M3(m): 12:12am On Apr 04, 2019
this lad made my night, despite d disappointment my team caused me #proudly_nigerian
Re: The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze by HzPFatIfmDERR9M3(m): 12:14am On Apr 04, 2019
robosky02:
watin you dey argue na you born am
Abeg bros pity am, him no go talk am again
Re: The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze by robosky02(m): 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2019
And the boy keep his profile

Rising
Re: The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze by robosky02(m): 12:13am On Jul 11, 2019
After Today's victory against South Africa at the AFCON 2019 match, Samuel Chukwueze  was awarded the Man of the Match by Total.

The Villarreal player was selected after his performance tonight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reddit Users React To The Super Eagles World Cup Kits By Nike / Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" / Photos Of Asisiat Oshoala Football For Girls In Ajegunle Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.