Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,487 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older (51441 Views)

DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible / Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport / See The Bobrisky's Bae He's Getting Married To On Sunday(photo..) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 03, 2019
No, carry am there like "egbe".
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by Topmaike007(m): 10:24am On Apr 03, 2019
This guy funny oo
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by vRendoh(m): 10:24am On Apr 03, 2019
ihateyouhere:
10 SEX STYLES TO GIVE YOUR LOVER TO MAKE HIM OR HER NOT TO LEAVE YOU

SEE MORE PICTURE'S HERE

Today again?.....make I dey run o
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by LisaAnne(f): 10:24am On Apr 03, 2019
ihateyouhere:
10 SEX STYLES TO GIVE YOUR LOVER TO MAKE HIM OR HER NOT TO LEAVE YOU

[url=ht tps://sexmelikedis..com/2019/03/loading.html] SEE MORE PICTURE'S HERE[/url]
borrow sense
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by Topmaike007(m): 10:25am On Apr 03, 2019
calddon:
Has he finished birding
lolz
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by stevenosa(m): 10:25am On Apr 03, 2019
See.oooo! Why are you telling us? When you wanted to put the tattoos there in the first place, did you tell, in for or ask for advice from us? Oshi...
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by WiszyFraud: 10:25am On Apr 03, 2019
Imagine when Naingolan of Inter Milan will try to remove his.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by kingjrofficial(m): 10:25am On Apr 03, 2019
Uhmmmmm... Now That u hv become irrelivant... U know that those tats are irrelevant...
American Rappers n Stupidity are like "rice&beans"
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by frozen70(f): 10:25am On Apr 03, 2019
At youthful age

They want a tattoo to make them look like a super star

At older age they want to remove their tattoo to make them look responsible

So what's the essence in the first place ❓

3 Likes

Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by crazygod(m): 10:26am On Apr 03, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
Instead of removing the black tattoos why not tattoo brown tattoos that match your complexion all over your face?

[img]https://media1./images/843166c9d3dc66da2ad9ecf63a4e80cb/tenor.gif?itemid=12221156[/img]
Sense no go finish u grin but think am, black + brown equals...........
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by Oricha79(m): 10:27am On Apr 03, 2019
P didddy look alike
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 03, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You never knew you'd get old? Hope he marries Toni Braxton though
They are dating?
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by Timothyoj(m): 10:29am On Apr 03, 2019
afroniger:
The older one gets, the wiser. Most young people getting tattoos regret it as they get older and wiser as perspectives change. Most especially women. Mainly because it makes them look irresponsible.

Very Irresponsible my brother....!
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by Donjazzy12(m): 10:29am On Apr 03, 2019
afroniger:
The older one gets, the wiser. Most young people getting tattoos regret it as they get older and wiser as perspectives change. Most especially women. Mainly because it makes them look irresponsible.
It doesn't make them look irresponsible. They are irresponsible, that's why they got it in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by dfrost: 10:32am On Apr 03, 2019
You must wear it till you die. Agbaya oshi cheesy grin angry
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by quincyshakur(m): 10:33am On Apr 03, 2019
Am still wondering how Lil wayne will luk lik wen he gets old cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Bleep Tatoo sad notin will eva mak me ink myself
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by Sholaco: 10:33am On Apr 03, 2019
His face and neck would definitely be full of scar cry cheesy grin mumu
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by Ceekay212: 10:33am On Apr 03, 2019
TechSpace02:
Lenovo Core i5 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, WiFi, WebCam, 15.6"
60K Last.
Location: Lagos. Payment on delivery within lagos. Very Serious Buyers Only. Thanks.
Tell us the real reason you want to sell it that low
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by dfrost: 10:35am On Apr 03, 2019
Donjazzy12:

It doesn't make them look irresponsible. They are irresponsible, that's why they got it in the first place.

That's how one said "don't judge a man by his looks". Story, story. cheesy grin

Does Bill Gates wear a tattoo?
Does Warren Buffet wear a tattoo?
Does Dangote wear a tattoo?
Do I wear a tattoo? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by CoolJul: 10:35am On Apr 03, 2019
make sense glasses wink
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by koldej(m): 10:35am On Apr 03, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]GET YOUR QUALITY AND AFFORDABLE SYSTEMS @ COLLINS TECH.....
WE OFFER PAY ON DELIVERY IF U RE TOO BUSY TO VISIT OUR OFFICE
WARRANTY ON EVERY SYSTEM YOU BUY
WATSAPP OR CALL 07014047785 TO PLACE YOUR ORDER
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by papoose321: 10:35am On Apr 03, 2019
Egbun Birdy Get 1 alufa wey I no wey sabi remove tribal marks him go fit still run m
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by TechSpace02: 10:36am On Apr 03, 2019
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by dfrost: 10:37am On Apr 03, 2019
Lanry1:
Make dem carry am come my shop ma use razor blade scrape the tatoo comot.

wicked sombori... cheesy grin
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by drey076(m): 10:41am On Apr 03, 2019
tgmservice:
Naso your mama and papa take born you

Spammers don take over Seun Nairaland
grin
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by ibkayee(f): 10:41am On Apr 03, 2019
I mean do what you want, it’s your body and I actually like tattoos on guys but face tattoos are ridiculous to me.

I guess most of the people who get them are in the entertainment business and don’t foresee themselves working in corporate settings, plus it’s part of their persona/image but still...

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by Majid1990(m): 10:43am On Apr 03, 2019
Don't remove it naaa and see yourself looking like a monkey
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by dfrost: 10:44am On Apr 03, 2019
FOWOSHERE01:

Do you know how rich birdman is?

Does his money stop him from whining as he is doing? He made an error, he should deal with it. cheesy cry

Just you know, removing tats are painful than having them. Go figure. And the blood is already contaminated. cheesy
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by Orpe7(m): 10:45am On Apr 03, 2019
Na those yeye naija boys wey go get crying tattoo for face like lil wayne. How dem go commot their own i wan see

2 Likes

Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by dfrost: 10:46am On Apr 03, 2019
ibkayee:
I mean do what you want, it’s your body and I actually like tattoos on guys but face tattoos are ridiculous to me.

I guess most of the people who get them are in the entertainment business and don’t foresee themselves working in corporate settings, plus it’s part of their persona/image but still...

At the end of the day, everyone ends up as a corporate person, my dear sister. Jay Z, Sean Combs, 50 have all gone corporate. That's where the big bucks are.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And Femi Adebayo’s Traditional Wedding: / Ini Edo Delicious Bread Bakery Closed Down In Ogudu Lagos After Divorce / Manchester United Replies Susan Peters On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.