Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,154 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older (51435 Views)

DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible / Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport / See The Bobrisky's Bae He's Getting Married To On Sunday(photo..) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by tyup(m): 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
mrkings84:
I can't remember where he told us when he wanted to put on the tattoos in the first place.

To hell!

Lmao grin grin

una dey vex ehn lol
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by tyup(m): 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
dfrost:

That's how one said "don't judge a man by his looks". Story, story. cheesy grin
Does Bill Gates wear a tattoo? Does Warren Buffet wear a tattoo? Does Dangote wear a tattoo?

Do I wear a tattoo? cheesy

Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by aristocratic5(m): 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
You never c anything. Cowrabian
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by Lymasaba(m): 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
LadySarah:
That is Why You reason longterm when taking actions.Come to think of it;he will still spend money to remobe them
The you have idea the amount of money the tatoo generate
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by olutop(m): 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
FOWOSHERE01:
Do you know how rich birdman is?
Is he as rich as the 1/4th of Dangotez wealth?
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by olutop(m): 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
FOWOSHERE01:
Do you know how rich birdman is?
Is he as rich as the 1/4th of Dangote?...plsss if not that is not the dream
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by dfrost: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
[quote author=tyup post=77228623][/quote]

Why you scatter laugh like this? cheesy grin

My brother the matter tire me jare.
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by dfrost: 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
olutop:

Is he as rich as the 1/4th of Dangote?...plsss if not that is not the dream

1/4th? You try dash am sef. Nigga is worth $90 million.
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
He should just cut his face off.
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
dfrost:

1/4th? You try dash am sef. Nigga is worth $90 million.
$90 million? Is that all?
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
grin no leave them on your face so you keep looking like Agu the native doctor
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by Lanry1(m): 4:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
Abi
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by chuckjonesbaba(m): 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
Instead of removing the black tattoos why not tattoo brown tattoos that match your complexion all over your face?

[img]https://media1./images/843166c9d3dc66da2ad9ecf63a4e80cb/tenor.gif?itemid=12221156[/img]

Lol! Gbam! Lol
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by RillJ(m): 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
Instead of removing the black tattoos why not tattoo brown tattoos that match your complexion all over your face?

[img]https://media1./images/843166c9d3dc66da2ad9ecf63a4e80cb/tenor.gif?itemid=12221156[/img]

Sense keeeee you dia! grin

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by cybriz82(m): 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
Those tears represent six lost soul... People so close to him...
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by mysteryman2014: 7:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
LadySarah:
That is Why You reason longterm when taking actions.Come to think of it;he will still spend money to remobe them

He made it to brand self, so made money. Though I agree with u, why make it all, if one later regret it.
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by dfrost: 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
gypsey:
$90 million? Is that all?

I was actually quoting the person that said he might be worth 1/4th of Dangote's wealth. He's not even up to 1/10th.
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by TechSpace02: 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
Bebe0147:
Is it brand new and how do i contact you?
Just saw your message.
It's UK used. My number is in my profile.
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by Ifeco777(m): 1:15am On Apr 04, 2019
Old man go and marry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by meobizy(f): 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
If it took him reaching 50 years old to regret the tattoos then I am free to get some. Many of us aren’t sure of living to the age so why fret in the first place?
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by princealexndre(m): 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
LadySarah:
Lol money Ain’t no problem for bird man
Re: Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older by princealexndre(m): 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
meobizy:
If it took him reaching 50 years old to regret the tattoos then I am free to get some. Many of us aren’t sure of living to the age so why fret in the first place?
it’s rare to see someone with face tattoos in Nigeria, that’s why I’m tatting my face when I become financially stable. Idgaf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Slams Misi Of Hot FM / D'banj Pictured With Amber Rose / Nkechi Blessing Shades Seyi Shay Over Fight With Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.