Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Ondo Govt. Vows Continued Support At Donation Of New Vehicle To NYSC. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Govt. Vows Continued Support At Donation Of New Vehicle To NYSC. (238 Views)

Man Uses One Vehicle To Campaign For Both PDP And APC In Adamawa (Video) / Yahaya Bello Stands On Vehicle To Maintain Order At APC Convention (Video) / Ondo Govt. Partners With MAX OKADA, Launches 'Sunshine Safe Bike' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Govt. Vows Continued Support At Donation Of New Vehicle To NYSC. by walex011: 9:01am On Apr 03, 2019
Ondo Govt. Vows Continued Support At Donation of New Vehicle To NYSC.

The Ondo State Government has reiterates continued support for the National Youth Service Scheme.

Chairman of Governing Board of NYSC and Commissioner for Youth and Sports Development, Mr. Saka Yusuf Ogunleye was speaking while presenting a new double cabin vehicle to the state command of the National Youth Service Corps. in Akure.

Mr. Ogunleye said the gesture was in fulfilment of government desire to do everything to support the scheme in every way.

"Let me thank the Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu for keeping faith with the plan to support NYSC. What we have just witnessed is a demonstration of our support and assistance for NYSC.
Its not the first time this is happening.
Renovation of buidings and perimeter fencing of the permanent site at Ikare Akoko is going on at the state government expense.
This donation is in that spirit. And this support will continue to be ongoing to the scheme.

NYSC needs to be supported in every way due to the peculiar daunting task its performing.
Directly, they are shaping the life of our youths and preparing them for the task of nation-buiding and leadership roles in the future.
Anything done to ensure the scheme succeeds is deserved."

In her response, an elated State Coordinator, Mrs. Grace Akpabio described the development as pleasant.

"My gratitude goes to Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu for his continued love for the NYSC in Ondo State.

This is another feather added to his long list of achievements and assistance to the scheme.
I also want to thank the chairman of the governing board for his relentlessness to ensure that the scheme achieve greatness."

Sunday Ajibola,
Press Officer,
Ministry of Youth and Sports.Ondo Govt. Vows Continued Support At Donation of New Vehicle To NYSC.

The Ondo State Government has reiterates continued support for the National Youth Service Scheme.

Chairman of Governing Board of NYSC and Commissioner for Youth and Sports Development, Mr. Saka Yusuf Ogunleye was speaking while presenting a new double cabin vehicle to the state command of the National Youth Service Corps. in Akure.

Mr. Ogunleye said the gesture was in fulfilment of government desire to do everything to support the scheme in every way.

"Let me thank the Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu for keeping faith with the plan to support NYSC. What we have just witnessed is a demonstration of our support and assistance for NYSC.
Renovation of buidings and perimeter fencing of the permanent site at Ikare Akoko is going on at the state government expense.
This donation is in that spirit. And this support will continue to be ongoing to the scheme.

NYSC needs to be supported in every way due to the peculiar daunting task its performing.
Directly, they are shaping the life of our youths and preparing them for the task of nation-buiding and leadership roles in the future.

In her response, an elated State Coordinator, Mrs. Grace Akpabio described the development as pleasant.

"My gratitude goes to Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu for his continued love for the NYSC in Ondo State.

This is another feather added to his long list of achievements and assistance to the scheme.
I also want to thank the chairman of the governing board for his relentlessness to ensure that the scheme achieve greatness."

Sunday Ajibola,
Press Officer,
Ministry of Youth and Sports.Ondo Govt. Vows Continued Support At Donation of New Vehicle To NYSC.

Sunday Ajibola,
Press Officer,

Sunday Ajibola,
Press Officer,

Sunday Ajibola,
Press Officer,

Chairman of Governing Board of NYSC and Commissioner for Youth and Sports Development, Mr. Saka Yusuf Ogunleye was speaking while presenting a new, black double cabin vehicle to the state National Youth Service Corps. in Akure.

"Let me thank the Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu for keeping faith with the plan to support NYSC. What we have just witnessed is a demonstration of that support and assistance for NYSC.
Renovation of the buidings and perimeter fencing of the permanent site at Ikare Akoko is going on at the state government expense.
This donation is in that spirit. And this support will continue to be ongoing.

I also want to thank the chairman of the governing board for his relentlessness to ensure that the scheme achieve greatness"

Source: https://citadelng.com/ondo-govt-vows-continued-support-at-donation-of-new-vehicle-to-nysc/

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery ’ll Improve Nigeria’s Trade Balance By $2bn Yearly – IMF / Walter Onnoghen Reportedly Resigns As CJN / Nuclear Workers To Commence Strike Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.