Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,780 members, 7,955,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:25 PM

Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies (34774 Views)

Rotten Rice Being Rebagged In Benue State (Video) / Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies / Lagos Task Force Official Steals Impounded Motorcycle (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by Psoul(m): 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
Brandonx:
Serves them right. The truth is Nigerians are very stubborn. I'm pretty sure they ve been asked to leave the premises but they feel "nothing dey happen"

You are inhuman to think that way. Do u think it is easy for one to leave the place he/she has bn doing biz for yrs like dat without an alternative.

Let's assume that the office u are working now is built on a land not approved by government. May be town planning authority has issued warning to demolish the building. I beliv u will just readily leave that office since an order has bn issued. My dear, the country is hard and everyone is struggling to survive. Government should have human face. Don't chase ppl away from their biz site without at least giving them alternative.

It is a taboo to pour away someone's food.
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by shogsman(m): 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
The rules are there for a reason. This is justifiable.
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by raynobz: 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
Albert0011:
That's someone's source of daily bread they just poured away so.
I wonder why oshiomhole and the incumbent governor of Edo state likes these touts.
Go to ring road and new Benin market side and see how they intimidate people anyhow especially all these market women.
I do pity for them some times when ever am passing.
ppl just comment for the sake of being heard. U talking trash now don't live in Benin
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by Hope4thebest: 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
so this news don reach here
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by Albert0011(m): 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
raynobz:
ppl just comment for the sake of being heard. U talking trash now don't live in Benin
Fly outta here and get the birds jealous not me
What made u to think that am not in Benin?

1 Like

Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
Brandonx:
Serves them right. The truth is Nigerians are very stubborn. I'm pretty sure they ve been asked to leave the premises but they feel "nothing dey happen"

Thats why they should pour away their rice ba

Weldone

1 Like

Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by yunzy(m): 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
nawaoo

Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by kyella(f): 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
and they had to dirty everywhere to...
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by Reminder: 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
Two wrongs don't make a right, there are better ways of punishing offenders. Well, what can one expect from a tax force officer who smells of weed on duty.

1 Like

Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by Oseh1Gidigba: 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
Inherited agriessor.
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by Ubdavis(m): 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
But they must have been warned. Couldn't they obey
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
Thia is bad but how come the meat no scatter full everywhere but carefully arranged grin
Abi dem select am cheesy
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
Albert0011:
That's someone's source of daily bread they just poured away so.
I wonder why oshiomhole and the incumbent governor of Edo state likes these touts.
Go to ring road and new Benin market side and see how they intimidate people anyhow especially all these market women.
I do pity for them some times when ever am passing.
Those women broke the law by selling close to the road. They contribute to the heavy traffic in that area if am not mistake. They have been warned before now not to trade around that area but they are adamant
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
Brandonx:
Yeah
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2019
figure007:
People looking for their daily bread, they ain't stealing but trying to make a living yet you destroyed there sales, it's well
Ignorance is no excuse. In fact those women are aware of the consequences of selling there
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
streetfabulous:
Agreed, humans can be obstinate but let's put a human face to law enforcement. Simply tell them to pack and leave. If they refuse or do it again, seize the goods and make them pay a fine to get it back. This way revenue can be generated while providing a deterrent to others.This waste is unnecessary and it even litters the environment.
Those women are stubborn hence they need stiff way to deal with them
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by Albert0011(m): 6:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
asuustrike1:

Those women broke the law by selling close to the road. They contribute to the heavy traffic in that area if am not mistake. They have been warned before now not to trade around that area but they are adamant
I get ur point but the treatment is too harsh.
They should have seized it from them so that they will bail it.
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by paullo20: 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
They are learners from the Go and Die Governor
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by projet: 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
Uyi168:
embarassed..
Phew!

Please bro,do you upload and download using that free basics,because i can't,I'm just wondering how you do it,saw you upload a picture

1 Like

Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by Brandonx(m): 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
Psoul:

You are inhuman to think that way. Do u think it is easy for one to leave the place he/she has bn doing biz for yrs like dat without an alternative.

Let's assume that the office u are working now is built on a land not approved by government. May be town planning authority has issued warning to demolish the building. I beliv u will just readily leave that office since an order has bn issued. My dear, the country is hard and everyone is struggling to survive. Government should have human face. Don't chase ppl away from their biz site without at least giving them alternative.

It is a taboo to pour away someone's food.
Nein I'm not inhuman. I ve been to benin before street trading is illegal. most of these traders on sighting the task force personel they start running like mad dogs . Instead of running why not look for a comfortable place .
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by Shampoo77: 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
Oshonole their oga did the same thing to a widow
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
Albert0011:
I get ur point but the treatment is too harsh.
They should have seized it from them so that they will bail it.
The task force not all have been lenient for long yet those women took them for granted. You need to visit there and see things for yourself
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
Sick dumbos, when someone defaults you seize their goods to correct em but if it’s perishable try to make me pay fine. You don’t pay evil with evil ( except it’s the police and those thief busy drivers). Now she lose money and prolly can’t pay fine.

Obaseki will definitely not like to hear this grin, he hates being in the news for the wrong thing. So they prolly get to settle them and punish the agberos they use for their job.
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
Brandonx:

Nein I'm not inhuman. I ve been to benin before street trading is illegal. most of these traders on sighting the task force personel they start running like mad dogs . Instead of running why not look for a comfortable place .

Bro there’s no comfortable place anywhere, if there was they prolly get their food bad everyday.
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2019
Instead make dem allow dem sell dia rice jejely, una throwey am. If dem go Italy go sell now, na una go still call dem olosho.
#Fuckalldemtaxforce

Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by Brandonx(m): 11:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
PRESENTATION:

Bro there’s no comfortable place anywhere, if there was they prolly get their food bad everyday.
Then they should carry their coolers to block major ways in Benin since they don't want their food to go bad . Let's call a spade a spade sir , if I was a task force personel I would have destroyed everything they had there including the tables. To them it's a game, they see them (task force) they start running around like one who has no ambition in life .
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by olmoRoc: 3:08am On Apr 04, 2019
You go pray hard oo because one former task force worker still dey find work since the early 90s wey him and his group do something similar for waffi. The cry of those women will definitely be heard by God.
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by Uyi168: 6:41am On Apr 04, 2019
projet:

Please bro,do you upload and download using that free basics,because i can't,I'm just wondering how you do it,saw you upload a picture
I no longer use freebasics..
Moreover, one can upload with free basic..
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by projet: 8:42am On Apr 04, 2019
Uyi168:
.. I no longer use freebasics.. Moreover, one can upload with free basic..
Okay,thanks

1 Like

Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by Psoul(m): 9:40am On Apr 04, 2019
Brandonx:

Nein I'm not inhuman. I ve been to benin before street trading is illegal. most of these traders on sighting the task force personel they start running like mad dogs . Instead of running why not look for a comfortable placE.

My brother, the country hard. You will not understand cos u are not in their shoes.
Do u think they have comfortable place and decide to be at that uncomfortable place?

Do u know that for them to get another place, the owner of the portion of land they will want to stay may charge them between N3000 to N5000/month. That is just an empty space ooo not even with shop.
The person u are charging such amount of money is selling something that is not up to N10,000

Our government is so selfish. Election has come and gone, they can behave anyhow.
Before election period, they were even visiting these women at those places, patronizing their services. They went there to campaign. They want to buy/win their souls in order to vote for them. Election is over, they can pour away their food and whatever they are selling there, term them to be obstructing traffic and development.

My brother, u will not understand those struggling mothers until u are forced to wear their shoes.

A close friend that works with Ministry of environment told me prior to the election, that the governor told them to put a hold on the revenue drive so as not to make ppl feel bad about his administration which may jeopardize his 2nd term ambition. That the drive will commence with full force shortly after swearing in.
Do u see the kind of government we have?
Re: Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies by muhammedbilal(m): 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
Message on WhatsApp 09091604887 for your 5-30 odds. Give it a risk..from 80% tip source[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Generator Thief Caught By A Soldier In Surulere, Made To Clear Everywhere / Husband Poured Hot Soup On Wife In Owerri [disturbing Photos] / Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.