Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Two Nigerian brothers arrested in India For attempting to rape a Nigerian woman - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian brothers arrested in India For attempting to rape a Nigerian woman (28737 Views)

Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme / Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers / Nigerian Brothers Arrested Over Drugs Sent By Post To Nonthaburi, Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian brothers arrested in India For attempting to rape a Nigerian woman by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Oh! They did a great job. Besides, I didn't come across that thread, pls post the link here. We're all Nigerians you know cool cool

Yeah righ, same on front page you saw this...
Re: Two Nigerian brothers arrested in India For attempting to rape a Nigerian woman by Dinirojones(m): 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2019
LazyGold:
Biafra have successfully make Nigeria a very useless country grin but we will all die here
we die here....they want to destroy the reputation of this country kpatakpata and run to Biafra ....I repeat we die cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian brothers arrested in India For attempting to rape a Nigerian woman by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
Afonja bastard woman HV set up dis promissing brodas because of jealossy dem
Re: Two Nigerian brothers arrested in India For attempting to rape a Nigerian woman by Ugo4hotish(m): 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
BlacSmit:
Since its between Nigerians, the Indian government should let them settle themselves based on our local law

lol, my guy you try but no be so. crime is punishable by the laws of the land where it's committed. the case will be judged in India, and according to Indian laws.
all Nigeria embassy can do is to plead.
Re: Two Nigerian brothers arrested in India For attempting to rape a Nigerian woman by Sinner1(m): 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
Fake news... Ignore please
Re: Two Nigerian brothers arrested in India For attempting to rape a Nigerian woman by Carlyboi(m): 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
LadySarah:
My brothers are really falling our hands this week.They are Nigeriansfirst before igbo anyway. grin grin grin
Atleast ,Thats what we were told on the Anambra Boys bronze medal thread.
i Dey tell you aboki no kuku send una Yoruba ibos south south make una Dey disgrace una sef dey go lol!las las go still dey alright
Re: Two Nigerian brothers arrested in India For attempting to rape a Nigerian woman by Olanipekun1: 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
codinglang:

Yes oh, na dem, the developers from the yEast!! grin grin grin
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
rule 2
Re: Two Nigerian brothers arrested in India For attempting to rape a Nigerian woman by Adakintroy: 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
Op is a pathetic. They know this sought of topic creates his own form of tribal brawl. Notice how how they always put up name to indicate were they from.

If you are in it for fun..light heartedly so. Then is ok. But if you are serouse with this stuff, I feel sorry for you.
Re: Two Nigerian brothers arrested in India For attempting to rape a Nigerian woman by wellmax(m): 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
hammerFC:
SELECTED NEWS...
YORUBA MEDIA CREW.

You can start your Igbo Media Crew
Re: Two Nigerian brothers arrested in India For attempting to rape a Nigerian woman by deji17: 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
Eboe Amaka.
Re: Two Nigerian brothers arrested in India For attempting to rape a Nigerian woman by Starz825(m): 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
kemicalreaction:
grin

Our brothers from the east cool cool

Not suprised, say no to tribalism guys. They're still Nigerians grin
U no serious grin grin
Re: Two Nigerian brothers arrested in India For attempting to rape a Nigerian woman by Treasure17(m): 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
Not again.. Back to back crime related news on front page today and they will not stop denting our image outside the shore of this country .Which way Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian brothers arrested in India For attempting to rape a Nigerian woman by BafanaBafana: 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2019
Pheeeew!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian brothers arrested in India For attempting to rape a Nigerian woman by SilasNwude: 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
codinglang:

Yes oh, na dem, the developers from the yEast!! grin grin grin
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
rule 2
Re: Two Nigerian brothers arrested in India For attempting to rape a Nigerian woman by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
MyGeneration:
God if I travel abroad, the way I go use respect myself ehhhhhh.

Even to go bar or anything way go put me for wahala I go flee

Smart idea... grin
Re: Two Nigerian brothers arrested in India For attempting to rape a Nigerian woman by 1Sharon(f): 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
themosthigh:
Some men are very stupid. How can you go to a foreign country, break into a Nigerian persons house and try to rape his wife? What is wrong with these people? In India, girls are everywhere and ready to mingle, ashawo sef full and is even cheaper than in Nigeria, yet people decide that raping is in their best interest. It is a tragic.

The most annoying thing is that these boys are from the most astute ethnic group in Nigeria, whose men are known to be specimens of strength, symmetry,
handsomeness and sexual prowess

I don't know about this ^^

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian brothers arrested in India For attempting to rape a Nigerian woman by spiralwedge(m): 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
The international developers have moved to India to develop it

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian brothers arrested in India For attempting to rape a Nigerian woman by SEGLIZ: 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
kemicalreaction:
grin

Our brothers from the east cool cool

Not suprised, say no to tribalism guys. They're still Nigerians grin

when they are oversea to carry out their mischief they claim Nigeria but when at home for their mischief they are ifrog abi ipod or ipob!?
still nothing changes Nigerians remains Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian brothers arrested in India For attempting to rape a Nigerian woman by Mizwisdom(f): 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
Always East
Re: Two Nigerian brothers arrested in India For attempting to rape a Nigerian woman by SEGLIZ: 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
hammerFC:
SELECTED NEWS...

YORUBA MEDIA CREW.

you forgot this platform is Yoruba.
Re: Two Nigerian brothers arrested in India For attempting to rape a Nigerian woman by Teeboi56: 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
Yoruba adage says isee ile logbewon de ta
Re: Two Nigerian brothers arrested in India For attempting to rape a Nigerian woman by Originalsly: 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hmmm.... a moderator should never be someone who never left their village.
Re: Two Nigerian brothers arrested in India For attempting to rape a Nigerian woman by ojex004: 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
LazyGold:
Biafra have successfully make Nigeria a very useless country grin but we will all die here

am telling you my brah, they have useless nigeria name and they want to get biafra. we will all die here or make amend by doing what is right to change our name to better in the face of other countries
Re: Two Nigerian brothers arrested in India For attempting to rape a Nigerian woman by jadams: 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ask Clifford Orji, Evans the kidnapper, and all our Ndigbo brothers in Malaysian Prisons, we ibos and crime are inseparable.

Re: Two Nigerian brothers arrested in India For attempting to rape a Nigerian woman by fareed69(m): 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
NCAN Baruwa Ipaja reporting.

Igbos at it again .
Re: Two Nigerian brothers arrested in India For attempting to rape a Nigerian woman by IvarTheBoneless: 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
1Sharon:

I don't know about this ^^

themosthigh guy must be IGbo, he just wrote that to stylishly psyche himself.

Their ladies are fanatic about cucumbers...that should tell you something grin grin grin

IvarTheBoneless:
Yeebow chicks and cucumbers.... grin

He be like say our hairy chest-beaters are UNDERSIZED in that department

[img]https://media./images/2bdac090cb22b4bed4d26ffb9b504205/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Two Nigerian brothers arrested in India For attempting to rape a Nigerian woman by CaptainG00D: 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
LZAA:
All these ones is just a sad attempt by NL bigots to pacify themselves over the execution of their woman in saudi arabia grin grin
We know the feels grin
Cc immhotep deomelo sarrki velocity25 Afonjaconehead

Nwanne kanyi nweenu ogbako na watsappp odi mkpa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian brothers arrested in India For attempting to rape a Nigerian woman by CaptainG00D: 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
hammerFC:
SELECTED NEWS...

YORUBA MEDIA CREW.

Bro anyi kwesiri nu inwe ogbako na whatsapp.
It's high time
Re: Two Nigerian brothers arrested in India For attempting to rape a Nigerian woman by jullikay: 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
It is very difficult to believe this story. There is more to this attempted rape allegations, I wish the police could investigate further before prosecuting these 2 young men. This might be a set-up.
Re: Two Nigerian brothers arrested in India For attempting to rape a Nigerian woman by NaMeAboki: 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
Whenever you hear a crime has been committed by a Nigerian abroad; you can be almost certain what region the culprit is likely to come from - these ppl will never stop disgracing us - Lord Lugard and Nnamdi Azikiwe una well done angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy Stabs His Brother To Death Over N500 In Abia State / Man Who Jumped Over Fence To Steal Turkey Caught (Video) / EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.