Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Imagine Opposition Leader Like Jeremy Corbyn In Nigeria?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine Opposition Leader Like Jeremy Corbyn In Nigeria?? (793 Views)

Nigeria Needs Bold, Courageous Leader Like Tinubu — Folarin / Mascot Kalu: Abia Too Backward, We Need Strong, Prepared Leader Like Me / Father Mbaka: Enugu Has Never Had A Leader Like Ugwuanyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine Opposition Leader Like Jeremy Corbyn In Nigeria?? by helinues: 10:29am On Apr 03, 2019
No throwing of tantrums. Just argument based on facts.

Pdp needs to sit their ass up, if they are serious of winning 2023 presidential elections
Re: Imagine Opposition Leader Like Jeremy Corbyn In Nigeria?? by mamotalk: 10:33am On Apr 03, 2019
Nigerian politicians are not men of principle now.
We cannot prosecute such delicate matter as that at 10 Downing Street.
Nigerian politics need ideological base for people to be really informed.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine Opposition Leader Like Jeremy Corbyn In Nigeria?? by Mace0lane: 10:33am On Apr 03, 2019
Instead of bastard like Abaribe who stood surety for fugitives like Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Opposition Leader Like Jeremy Corbyn In Nigeria?? by gidgiddy: 11:28am On Apr 03, 2019
Mace0lane:
Instead of bastard like Abaribe who stood surety for fugitives like Kanu.

Abaribe stood surety for Kanu only for your Nigerian government to send Soldiers on assassination mission to kill Kanu.

Other countries are sending their Soldiers to defend them against armed enemies, your own government is sending Soldiers to go and fight an unarmed Kanu in his bedroom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine Opposition Leader Like Jeremy Corbyn In Nigeria?? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:29am On Apr 03, 2019
Buhari's seat is not yet guaranteed, yet zombies are still talking..
Re: Imagine Opposition Leader Like Jeremy Corbyn In Nigeria?? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:30am On Apr 03, 2019
gidgiddy:

Abaribe stood surety for Kanu only for your Nigerian government to send Soldiers on assassination mission to kill Kanu.

Other countries are sending their Soldiers to defend them against armed enemies, your own government is sending Soldiers to go and fight an unarmed Kanu in his bedroom

Yet, when these same soldiers see equally armed Bokoharam, they would start pissing their pants. But they would celebrate victory against unarmed people.

Shame!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine Opposition Leader Like Jeremy Corbyn In Nigeria?? by gidgiddy: 11:31am On Apr 03, 2019
helinues:
No throwing of tantrums. Just argument based on facts.

Pdp needs to sit their ass up, if they are serious of winning 2023 presidential elections

The politics of Britain is based on ideology, principles and service to the people

The politics of Nigeria is based service to the pocket
Re: Imagine Opposition Leader Like Jeremy Corbyn In Nigeria?? by gidgiddy: 11:36am On Apr 03, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:

Yet, when these same soldiers see equally armed Bokoharam, they would start pissing their pants. But they would celebrate victory against unarmed people.

Shame!

The only time the Nigerian Army shows bravado is when they are deployed against unarmed groups like shittes and IPOB. That's when they know where the trigger of the gun is located.

But as soon they are deployed against armed groups like Boko haram and Niger Delta militants, that's when you know they have no bite

1 Like

Re: Imagine Opposition Leader Like Jeremy Corbyn In Nigeria?? by Mace0lane: 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
Done reasoning with lunatics on NL
gidgiddy:

1 Like

Re: Imagine Opposition Leader Like Jeremy Corbyn In Nigeria?? by gidgiddy: 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
Mace0lane:
Done reasoning with lunatics on NL

Only a lunatic will be wondering why Kanu is fugitive from a country where government wants to kill him.
Re: Imagine Opposition Leader Like Jeremy Corbyn In Nigeria?? by ican2020: 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
is not possible to have Opposition Leader Like Jeremy Corbyn in Nigeria.

Do you know why, most Nigerian reason with their anus

See, Dino's contributions in 8th National Assembly, instead of some Nigeria to look at his comments, they prefer to cast aspersion on him.

Sorry to say this but Nigeria is irredeemable

1 Like

Re: Imagine Opposition Leader Like Jeremy Corbyn In Nigeria?? by helinues: 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
ican2020:
is not possible to have Opposition Leader Like Jeremy Corbyn in Nigeria.

Do you know why, most Nigerian reason with their anus

See, Dino's contributions in 8th National Assembly, instead of some Nigeria to look at his comments, they prefer to cast aspersion on him.

Sorry to say this but Nigeria is irredeemable

Hahahaha
Re: Imagine Opposition Leader Like Jeremy Corbyn In Nigeria?? by SarkinYarki: 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
So You and Buhari can Label him corrupt and use INEC to rig him out
Re: Imagine Opposition Leader Like Jeremy Corbyn In Nigeria?? by helinues: 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
SarkinYarki:
So You and Buhari can Label him corrupt and use INEC to rig him out

Out of contexts.

Bro, hope you have a better life outside here than reasoning about Buhari, Atiku, INEC all the time.. No pun intended
Re: Imagine Opposition Leader Like Jeremy Corbyn In Nigeria?? by SarkinYarki: 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
helinues:

Out of contexts.

Bro, hope you have a better life outside here than reasoning about Buhari, Atiku, INEC all the time.. No pun intended

Oga you don't have life better than me so cool down and answer my question
Re: Imagine Opposition Leader Like Jeremy Corbyn In Nigeria?? by helinues: 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Oga you don't have life better than me so cool down and answer my question

Answer your questions when I am not idle. I would rather count how many beans and rice I have left before cooking
Re: Imagine Opposition Leader Like Jeremy Corbyn In Nigeria?? by SarkinYarki: 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
helinues:

Answer your questions when I am not idle. I would rather count how many beans and rice I have left before cooking

You are a dangerous person and I have been watching you .

(1) (Reply)

See Massive Throwback Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole As A Boy / Nigerians Are Becoming Endangered Species Around The World / Real Reasons Ganduje Is After Emir Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.