Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,729 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:27 AM

Nigerians Are Becoming Endangered Species Around The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Becoming Endangered Species Around The World (821 Views)

Customs Records 12 Convictions For Over 20,000kg Of Endangered Species (pic) / Islam Endangered If Taraba, Nasarawa Fall To Non-Muslim Governors – Sheik Sokoto / Insecurity And Anarchy: Nigerian Citizens Are Becoming Endangered Species (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Becoming Endangered Species Around The World by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 04, 2019
Due to the illicit activities of a minority of Nigerians in different parts of the world that engage in drugs,online scams,credit card fraud and other negative social vices. We have now become endangered species in countries ranging from: South Africa,Angola,Ghana,India,Italy,Malaysia and Saudi Arabia.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Becoming Endangered Species Around The World by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 04, 2019
Front page lalastiscala
Re: Nigerians Are Becoming Endangered Species Around The World by banty: 1:13pm On May 04, 2019
We just have to fix this land..
Re: Nigerians Are Becoming Endangered Species Around The World by EdiAbali: 1:25pm On May 04, 2019
Cool
Re: Nigerians Are Becoming Endangered Species Around The World by Guestlander: 1:28pm On May 04, 2019
Ibos are becoming an endangered specie. We don't have to sugarcoat it. The activities of ibo criminals is reaching an epidemic level and other countries are getting tired of them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Becoming Endangered Species Around The World by chuksville(m): 1:45pm On May 04, 2019
Guestlander:
Ibos are becoming an endangered specie. We don't have to sugarcoat it. The activities of ibo criminals is reaching an epidemic level and other countries are getting tired of them.
Watch what you say...!!!
A brave man does not point accusing fingers at any member of his team when things go wrong, the collectively find solution to it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Becoming Endangered Species Around The World by Guestlander: 1:47pm On May 04, 2019
chuksville:

Watch what you say...!!!
A brave man does not point accusing fingers at any member of his team when things go wrong, the collectively find solution to it.

No criminal is a member of my team. If my own blood brother goes to Malaysia with drugs whatever comes to him becomes his own problem.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Becoming Endangered Species Around The World by socialmediaman: 1:51pm On May 04, 2019
Guestlander:

No criminal is a member of my team. If my own blood brother goes to Malaysia with drugs whatever comes to him becomes his own problem.

Same reason your government will NEVER make things better for Nigerians. Everyone to their own fate. Sufferings of Nigerians is not their problem.
Re: Nigerians Are Becoming Endangered Species Around The World by Guestlander: 1:53pm On May 04, 2019
socialmediaman:

Same reason your government will NEVER make things better for Nigerians. Everyone to their own fate. Sufferings of Nigerians is not their problem.

Why don't you make things better for the government by not engaging in criminal activities? It is both ways don't you think?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Becoming Endangered Species Around The World by socialmediaman: 1:59pm On May 04, 2019
Guestlander:

Why don't you make things better for the government by not engaging in criminal activities? It is both ways don't you think?

I guess the “You” was not being personalized? Just a polite way way of saying, “don’t be rude”
Re: Nigerians Are Becoming Endangered Species Around The World by Guestlander: 2:01pm On May 04, 2019
socialmediaman:

I guess the “You” was not being personalized? Just a polite way way of saying, “don’t be childish”

I wasn't referring to you personally. I am talking about these morons who engage in every type of crimes you can imagine in foreign lands.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Becoming Endangered Species Around The World by lalanice(f): 5:16pm On May 04, 2019
Species? I thought we are a race, a people kiss
Re: Nigerians Are Becoming Endangered Species Around The World by Guestlander: 5:59pm On May 04, 2019
lalanice:
Species? I thought we are a race, a people kiss

Semantics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Becoming Endangered Species Around The World by Litmus: 6:37pm On May 04, 2019
litdutchboy:
Due to the illicit activities of a minority of Nigerians in different parts of the world that engage in drugs,online scams,credit card fraud and other negative social vices. We have now become endangered species in countries ranging from: South Africa,Angola,Ghana,India,Italy,Malaysia and Saudi Arabia.

Stop making excuses for racists and jealous acts perpetrated against the coming of the master black race Nigerians. In any case, we Nigerians will not be stopped by whites and Asian nations bent on dominating blacks nor the foolish and coonish black Nations that are hooked on servitude. The days when the world can pounce and show off by dominating blacks is over as long as Nigerians are around.
Re: Nigerians Are Becoming Endangered Species Around The World by lalanice(f): 7:28pm On May 04, 2019
Guestlander:

Semantics.
I don't think so, not really
Re: Nigerians Are Becoming Endangered Species Around The World by archangel1(m): 9:12pm On May 04, 2019
litdutchboy:
you are not far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Becoming Endangered Species Around The World by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 04, 2019
Litmus:

Stop making excuses for racists and jealous acts perpetrated against the coming of the master black race Nigerians. In any case, we Nigerians will not be stopped by whites and Asian nations bent on dominating blacks nor the foolish and coonish black Nations that are hooked on servitude. The days when the world can pounce and show off by dominating blacks is over as long as Nigerians are around.
Nigeria has been ruined by it's fantastically corrupt leaders,who have set a bad precedent.
Re: Nigerians Are Becoming Endangered Species Around The World by Chauke(m): 4:09am On May 05, 2019
Litmus:

The argument is sooo.... Pedestrian.
Re: Nigerians Are Becoming Endangered Species Around The World by naijanaso: 4:12am On May 05, 2019
banty:
We just have to fix this land..

By typing in Nairaland Forum? Wait oh...did you vote in the last election? Just asking tongue

(1) (Reply)

Declare Us Winner Of Presidential Election, Atiku, PDP Tell Tribunal / Shocking!no Zoning 2023 Presidency Afenifere Tell Nigerian / Breaking: Global Company Shuts Operations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.