Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,376 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work (28307 Views)

Important Bathroom Accessories You Need In A Nigerian Home / EXECUTIVE BATHROOM NEEDS HERE WITH PICTURES / Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work by OALandAgents: 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
nice one
Cceramicaltd:
Bathroom Ideas that work for all Nigerian homes. I guess you are bored with the same look throughout the year, it is time to lit your house up!

Renovating/changing the look of your bathroom should start from your Living room, down to your room and finally your private room which is the bathroom. So, which bathroom ideas will work for you? The tips you are about to read works for both a big bathroom and a small bathroom regardless of the space.

The first question is why do you want to change the look of your bathroom? Do you have any idea in Mind? Are you renovating yourself? Are you decorating yourself? Are you buying new accessories? Or are you using old accessories? The answer to all those questions will help you to know what exactly you need and how to go about it. Bathroom ideas that work are actually little things you don’t pay attention to or rather they are the little things you think are not important.

1. Add Mirror Walls: See, a mirror is very important in the bathroom. Apart from checking yourself out in the bathroom, it is also a very important decorative idea that will change the look of your bathroom. Have you been to an apartment with mirrors almost everywhere in the living room? That is because it gives the room some life! So, adding a mirror is one of the bathroom ideas that work and you should add that to your list.
2. Wall Mounted Toilets: If you are thinking about renovating your bathroom or furnishing your bathroom, you should also consider your changing your toilet seat to wall-mounted toilets instead of the old ones. A wall hung toilet is the best addition to add a glimpse of modernity to your bathroom. Keep style and elegance. It will definitely bring another look to your bathroom.
3. Shower Panels: Shower panel is a single unit system with multiple functions where homeowners can enjoy the experience of luxurious bathing. Installing a shower panel in your bathroom will give your bathroom that luxurious look that is on your mind.
4. Floating Vanities: A floating vanity creates the illusion of more space in this contemporary bathroom. Just like wall mounted toilets, Wall-mounted vanities do wonders for a bathroom’s design and usability. It makes your bathroom easier to clean and make your bathroom look bigger than it is.
5. Add Cabinets: Oh yes! If you don’t have a cabinet in your bathroom before you took this step, I will suggest you add it to the list. It is often placed above a sink or toilet and is made to hold hygiene products, toiletries, and medications. Bathroom cabinets are essential to storage and organization in a bathroom, and they often serve as the support for the bathroom sink.

https://www.c-ceramica.com/bathroom-ideas-that-work/

1 Like

Re: 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work by koolcat: 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
bokunrawo:
Nawa for that wall mounted toilet, it can't work in Nigeria, I don't want a case where someone will now sit on the toilet and village people will just remove the bolt they use to hang the toilet. This will just cause so many tear tear nyash cases in Nigeria. grin

My Humble Opinion grin
fat people are prohibited from using it.hahahah
Re: 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
can all these fit in,a small space like 4 by 7fts?
Re: 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work by Cceramicaltd: 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
ikechizoba:
can all these fit in,a small space like 4 by 7fts?
Yes, they have different sizes. The space will be measured for advise on the sanitary wares to use
Re: 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work by Neoteny(m): 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
I've seen a thicc chick break that wallmounted toilet.....
Re: 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work by Lentilize: 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
DaBogu:
Just because she’s your girlfriend doesn’t mean guys won’t ask her out. Bro, ask her out. Try your luck,she will decide if she’s your girl or not, but if she’s yours just be a gentleman and let her be. Gone are the days were guys beef one another cus of a girl. Are we clear?
how does this relate with bathroom?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work by Frezhkid10(m): 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
XO after putting all these things in ur toilet..how will u now wash it
Re: 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work by thirty(m): 6:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
Dream room

Part one

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work by em3r4ld(m): 11:48am On Apr 05, 2019
Most apartments in Europe—Germany especially, have similar bathroom settings... even in the rural towns!
Re: 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work by lane7: 9:10am On Apr 25, 2019
Are you looking to decorate or renovate your bathroom? Check out our amazing collection of bath fittings on https://www.lane7.ng/bathroom

Our goal is to assemble and retail high-value fixtures and furnishings to the Nigerian market at a highly discounted price than you get in physical stores.

We will be happy to engage you on 08170005263
Re: 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work by Cormung: 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2019
Will definitely use some of those ideas for bathroom renovation. I laid it aside for a while but now the bathroom is a mess. Running toilet (found this content which helped me to fix the issue but anyway), taps are also running, cosmetically it looks awful at this point so I definitely need to put some effort and investment to make it comfortable again.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work by Cceramicaltd: 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
Cormung:
Will definitely use some of those ideas for bathroom renovation. I laid it aside for a while but now the bathroom is a mess. Running toilet (found this content which helped me to fix the issue but anyway), taps are also running, cosmetically it looks awful at this point so I definitely need to put some effort and investment to make it comfortable again.

Oh great. Don't worry you will be fine. Have you seen this?

Re: 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work by DaBogu: 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
Kowor:
Word.
wink
Kowor:
Word.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Widowed “Akara” Seller Became A Landlord In Lagos - Lady Reveals / Photos Of WTC Estate Commissioned By Enugu State Government / N500K Electricity Bill Debt On Newly Purchased House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.