Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Stand Out During Your Job Search: Resume And C.V Design - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Stand Out During Your Job Search: Resume And C.V Design (772 Views)

Are You Graphics Designer, Printer Or Your Job Relates To Printing? / Make Your Business Stand Out Today - Win More Clients Fast ! / 10 Easy Ways To Make Your Flyer Advert Stand Out In The Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stand Out During Your Job Search: Resume And C.V Design by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 03, 2019
Still using a plain word document for your C.V? HR departments receive hundreds of C.Vs once a job offer is announced.

What makes yours stand out? Your skills? Experience? These will definitely get you through the door, but before they get to that part, they need to be attracted and memorise your C. V!

That's where I come in, I will not only design a standout C. V for you, I'll also correct positioning if it's needed.
For #1,500, you'll get the Word Document, PDF and fonts used for your C.V in a few hours. This is a promo price to build my portfolio. Prices will go back to #5000 after promo is over.

Contact me for more details:
designred@protonmail.com
Re: Stand Out During Your Job Search: Resume And C.V Design by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hothar999:
Still using a plain word document for your C.V? HR departments receive hundreds of C.Vs once a job offer is announced.

What makes yours stand out? Your skills? Experience? These will definitely get you through the door, but before they get to that part, they need to be attracted and memorise your C. V!

That's where I come in, I will not only design a standout C. V for you, I'll also correct positioning if it's needed.
For #1,500, you'll get the Word Document, PDF and fonts used for your C.V in a few hours. This is a promo price to build my portfolio. Prices will go back to #5000 after promo is over.

Contact me for more details:
designred@protonmail.com

Example:

Print and Digital Version.

(1) (Reply)

Graphics Designer Needed. / Vacancy!! Graphic Designer And Video Editor Needed / A Fulltime Graphic Designer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.