Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband (35414 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser / Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by TosinBello(m): 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
Tonto Knows her toto is no more 100 so she's angry with herself. grin
Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by PROPHETmichael: 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
It won't be long

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by Champneys: 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
Tonto Dikeh is still behaving/conducting herself like a pre-pubescent teen.
She will learn with time..... Hopefully, it wont be too late.
Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by holluphemydavid(m): 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
LisaAnne:
This bobo can't type a complete sentence without blunders
U said my mind
Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by Bonebreaker(m): 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
Who is casting dis one for a movie?
Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
He said he is in my state acting a movie?
Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by Bonebreaker(m): 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
Who is casting dis one for a movie
Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by ishawlar: 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
Who ask the man in woman look where he dey? Hisss
Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by Awesomefred32(m): 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
grin grin
Toto Bobrisky
Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by ControG(m): 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
[quote author=LisaAnne post=77226737]This bobo can't type a complete sentence without blunders[/quote

Agreed . But technically Does it really matter? Bobriksy 's Account balance is relevant and that is the main thing.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by TruthHurts100: 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
Yomzzyblog:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nigerian cross dresser, Bobrisky, has reached out to his friend, Tonto Dikeh following her drama with her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill, since last night.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/04/bobrisky-reaches-out-to-tonto-following-drama-with-her-ex-hubby.html

LOL. See two mad people. You didn't mention that you were phuuucking her too ooo. You contake style tell us say you dey go shoot movie.... Lol. Wasted sperms.
Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by PUSSYBOY2: 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
I need to fucck the hell outta this transgendered....i hear transgendered ass are sweet
Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
Abeg tell me where in ENUGU cos I am in ENUGU right now na Cain you go chop bob
Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by macello4(m): 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
LisaAnne:
This bobo can't type a complete sentence without blunders
animal, but u Ain't popular even with ur polish grammar.

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
TruthHurts100:

LOL. See two mad people. You didn't mention that you were phuuucking her too ooo. You contake style tell us say you dey go shoot movie.... Lol. Wasted sperms.

To be honest that bobrisky fit dey knack tonto dike. Forget all this gay scope wey him dey use

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by Mamakimy97: 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
ComeAndobo:
I dont know how Bobrisky is still walking around free without being arrested. Why is there double standard?
nigga might not b gay..he is just buying our attention...nd he is gaining from it

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by Olanipekun1: 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Bobrisky which time you go marry?

evening news paper oshi lipsrsealed
lol
Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by Olanipekun1: 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
Yuceeluv:
All I see here is the braids on bobrisky. Damn! I need to rock that asap!
babe you too fine

I want to have sex with you kiss

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by Eze2000(m): 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
Jentle244:
Even her "beloved" friend the he/she knows that all her ranting is becoming stale. No body cares anymore. even the ex no send

my kind of guy

You don't understand and no one seems too. What you are seeing in that women is what extreme love does when it turns to total hate. In this kind of love, you give all and your acting career. in the hate, you just regret so much you wanna kill.

Tonto is using her words to kill... I'm sure you've heard stories where women murder thei4r boyfriends and husband. Tonto is not a murde3rs but she possesses the same hate now.

That is a very strong woman you are insulting.
Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by FOWOSHERE01(m): 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
PUSSYBOY2:
I need to fucck the hell outta this transgendered....i hear transgendered ass are sweet
Out of the millions of females out there, you still want a male?
Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by FOWOSHERE01(m): 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
Olanipekun1:
babe you too fine

I want to have sex with you kiss
Why ... Bros.... Why?
Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by PapaAdanna: 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ndi ara abuo
Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by SexytorresE(f): 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
Rip English grin
Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2019
2 very mad and bitter people.
Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
Kingwalker34:
Birds of the same feather

birds of a feather, dear
Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by Olibboy: 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
Monaco2:
Hmmmm so bobrisky don turn actor for nollywood, howfar dat escape club guy wey wan post names of him debtors na, he said April 1sts na 3rd b dis o, y people sabi disappoint like dis sef angry sadordinary names of celebrities e no fit release undecided
na April fool
Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by Rroszy(m): 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
Monaco2:
Hmmmm so bobrisky don turn actor for nollywood, howfar dat escape club guy wey wan post names of him debtors na, he said April 1sts na 3rd b dis o, y people sabi disappoint like dis sef angry sadordinary names of celebrities e no fit release undecided
lol
Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by Chinny024(f): 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
For me,anything linked to this bobrisky is trash...Wasted sperm spotted!! cool grin
Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by springtech(m): 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
Delaw00:
Damn this Bobrisky too fine wink

Don't worry I can link you guys if the pay is right.

Spits

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of E-money Emeka Okonkwo / Actress Etinosa Blast MC Galaxy, Say Her Nude Video Was Not Planned In Anyway / Funny Toheeb Recreates Toke Makinwa's Cleavage-Baring Outfit Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.