Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband (35415 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser / Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
ComeAndobo:
I dont know how Bobrisky is still walking around free without being arrested. Why is there double standard?
did you catch him raping your father?
Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by LisaAnne(f): 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
macello4:
animal, but u Ain't popular even with ur polish grammar.
Fool your father is an animal, that's why he gave birth to a mōronic ímbecile like you.
Everyone ain't interested in popularity dummy and you would know this if you weren't a brain-dead dunderhead

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by EnaibeSam: 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
You are far away TO Enugu. Well done brosister
Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by Yuceeluv(f): 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hian!

Olanipekun1:
babe you too fine

I want to have sex with you kiss

Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by Rubbiish(m): 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
Delaw00:
Damn this Bobrisky too fine wink
Lol
Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by Rubbiish(m): 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
ComeAndobo:
I dont know how Bobrisky is still walking around free without being arrested. Why is there double standard?
Why should he be arrested?
Is there any law restricting one from switching gender in Nigeria?
Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by eyinjuege: 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
Yuceeluv:
All I see here is the braids on bobrisky. Damn! I need to rock that asap!

It's a lace wig...

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by eclecticbaron: 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
LisaAnne:
Fool your father is an animal, that's why he gave birth to a mōronic ímbecile like you.
Everyone ain't interested in popularity dummy and you would know this if you weren't a brain-dead dunderhead

That was a technical knockout (TKO). Omo see as you destroy the dude...somebody cannot play with you grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by Opportuneke(m): 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
What a hopeless nonentity, Go school, they said NO....
Can you just imagine a terrible grammatical hullabaloo....
To hell with you and your transgender status...
You are a cursed nincompoop.
Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by macello4(m): 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
LisaAnne:
E pain am, Oloriburuku omo ale. I feel ur pain son of bastard. I blame dat slow poke u call ur father who rape dat hoe u call ur mother, one condom will have prevent animal like u Eleribu omo.

Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by Delaw00(m): 11:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
rastaLivity:
closest gay spotted
i no go like enter you,don't do that
Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by Delaw00(m): 12:00am On Apr 04, 2019
I said someone is too fine,does that mean I'm gay or into that... I saw the truth,which is the beauty in him
Some pple just need to grow up ........
Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by BoyHuncho(m): 12:05am On Apr 04, 2019
Delaw00:
Damn this Bobrisky too fine wink
that's gay!

You gay
Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by TruthHurts100: 1:17am On Apr 04, 2019
Ejimagifty:

To be honest that bobrisky fit dey knack tonto dike. Forget all this gay scope wey him dey use

Bob is not gay oooo
Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by rastaLivity: 8:10am On Apr 04, 2019
Delaw00:
i no go like enter you,don't do that
enter me kwa? God forbid
Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by LisaAnne(f): 8:35am On Apr 04, 2019
macello4:
E pain am, Oloriburuku omo ale. I feel ur pain son of bastard. I blame dat slow poke u call ur father who rape dat hoe u call ur mother, one condom will have prevent animal like u Eleribu omo.
Oloriburuku omo ale ni father e. You are a product of a mass gang rape.Ask your mom. You are sperm that should have been captured and flushed down a toilet drain.
You are the reason why condoms were invented in the first place.
Your mom should have swallowed ,would have saved me the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you.
You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. I take that back; you are a festering pustule on a weasel's rump. Your life is a monument to stupidity.
Lastly change that Jesus on your profile to devil. werey omo

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by Jentle244: 9:48am On Apr 04, 2019
Eze2000:

You don't understand and no one seems too. What you are seeing in that women is what extreme love does when it turns to total hate. In this kind of love, you give all and your acting career. in the hate, you just regret so much you wanna kill.

Tonto is using her words to kill... I'm sure you've heard stories where women murder thei4r boyfriends and husband. Tonto is not a murde3rs but she possesses the same hate now.

That is a very strong woman you are insulting.

if she is strong as u claim she should hold out
Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by Eze2000(m): 10:34am On Apr 04, 2019
Jentle244:

if she is strong as u claim she should hold out

That's why I said you don't understand and never will.

Quick question... Is she wood or is her heart made wood?

This one reason why when a person goes out of control and does something bad God understands and forgives. Humans never understand until the same problem hits them then they expect others to understand.

She has held out for so long and you still want more! Is it every day she attacks her husband? or don;'t you know she has been holding out all those days? She only loses it whenever the guy opens his mouth anyhow

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by Jentle244: 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2019
Eze2000:

That's why I said you don't understand and never will.

Quick question... Is she wood or is her heart made wood?

This one reason why when a person goes out of control and does something bad God understands and forgives. Humans never understand until the same problem hits them then they expect others to understand.

She has held out for so long and you still want more! Is it every day she attacks her husband? or don;'t you know she has been holding out all those days? She only loses it whenever the guy opens his mouth anyhow

the guy opens his mouth anyhow how? I particularly have not heard the husband talk bad about her. if she is still pain she should see a therapist
Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by Eze2000(m): 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2019
Jentle244:

the guy opens his mouth anyhow how? I particularly have not heard the husband talk bad about her. if she is still pain she should see a therapist

Then you have not been following her story well.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by Eze2000(m): 2:32am On Apr 05, 2019
Jentle244:

https://www.nairaland.com/5117076/tonto-dikeh-face-police-ig

Take a look at that rubbish and explain it to me.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reaches Out To Tonto Dikeh Following Drama With Her Ex-husband by Ayobami7(m): 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2019
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Etinosa Blast MC Galaxy, Say Her Nude Video Was Not Planned In Anyway / Funny Toheeb Recreates Toke Makinwa's Cleavage-Baring Outfit Look / Throwback Photos Of Jidenna Who Slayed Even When He Was Younger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.