Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,809 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

First Bank! We Are There! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank! We Are There! (5844 Views)

First Bank Aptitude Test Has Come / Graduate Recruitment For Executive Trainees At First Bank/globacom Nigeria / First Bank Applicants,what's Your I.d's. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank! We Are There! by mezaya: 6:30pm On May 01, 2007
[flash=200,200][/flash]
men! Fab !, i believe , and i feel u well well, at the interview, i even got a hand shake from one of the interviewers, that." boy u are good!!!!!", but tto my chagrin,, dia website say my application cann go further, i no fit believe say me wey dem even confess say i pass for my front, even i saw dem write for my form'" MARKETING", den i come dey see greek for web, in the name of my papa for heaven i refuse their report and i chose to believe the report of the lord!!!!!!
who fit try God, I BELIEVE(x1000,000)
batch 2, here we come!!!!!!
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by tydare: 6:49pm On May 01, 2007
guys, thanks a million.about to be discouraged, but no, He didnt bring me this far 2 let me down. am getting this job!!!
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by naobjk(m): 7:21pm On May 01, 2007
I BELIEVE!
OUR TIME WILL SOON COME.
ONLY LET'S KEEP TRUSTING GOD.
I STRONGLY BELIEVE!
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by maryzee(f): 10:34am On May 02, 2007
hello nairalanders thanks so much for that boast in faith i believe too, wishing all of u the best
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by zegze: 11:26am On May 02, 2007
i strongly believe that I will be joining the second batch very soon.
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by wumibams(f): 11:56am On May 02, 2007
am with you. i believe
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by Daine(f): 12:45pm On May 02, 2007
Our God is not a man that He should lie, neither is He a son of man that He should repent of His words. He has said it, I believe it and that settles it!
I BELEIVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by TreasureJ(f): 4:16pm On May 02, 2007
Thanks so much, i strongly believe that is why he said, i am the God of all flesh, is there any thing too hard for meto do? definitely No noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by ayanbukun(m): 6:51pm On May 02, 2007
I believe too we are going to make it. Everything works 2gether 4 good, I believe those of us waiting 4 NLNG 3rd stage and Chevron's 2nd stage is juist to give us chance to participate as the training might be an hindrance 4 now.
But there is hope that we will be called. God is on our side
Thanks 4 giving our souls a lift
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by stmichaels(m): 9:17pm On May 02, 2007
It's GOD at work irrespective of the circumstances.
We are There!!
That I believe
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by favourdamy(f): 9:51am On May 03, 2007
am alife again!thanks people for this.I BELIVE! vERY STRONGLY. THANKS ONCE AGAIN,am joining my faith with all you out there.God never fails.
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by favourdamy(f): 9:56am On May 03, 2007
Thanks people for boosting my faith.God never fails.I BELIEVE,am among those who will go for the next batch.IBELIEVE strongly that i am there.there is nothing too hard for him to do.
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by vivianng(f): 10:23am On May 03, 2007
Guyz i beleive too nd He has never faild me so we shall meet there.congrats all.
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 03, 2007
I BELIEVE
I BELIEVE I AM ON THE TOP
I BELIEVE WE ARE THERE
SO C U AT THE TOP
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by bolodre(m): 5:05pm On May 03, 2007
I believe and trust the Almighty GOD and i know He'll surely see us thru.

smiley
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by zegze: 10:02am On May 04, 2007
I'm very hopeful
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by innocee: 10:42am On May 04, 2007
I BELIEVE STRONGLY IN GOD THAT OWNS THE EARTH AND ITS FULLNESS.WE ARE THERE BY HIS GRACE.WE SHALL REJOICE 2GETHER.
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by tipsydude(m): 12:56pm On May 04, 2007
wow!!! i have never seen an outpouring of such faith and i dont think i wuld be left out.i boldly take my stand with d dudes and ladies here believing dat we all will emerge victorious. like we say in d east OLUWA WU EZE and HE will continue 2 prove HIS Kingship in our lives. We definitely will get sumtin positive 4rm First Bank. most definitely.
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by ezechi: 1:44pm On May 04, 2007
We are already there, I believe.
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by Menyi: 1:46pm On May 04, 2007
Just like the shunamite woman and Elijah's servant, "it is well"
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by whichlogo: 5:52pm On May 05, 2007
i believe that i will also be called.am not gonna be left out,god who brought us to this stage will always see us through.a big aaammmeeeennnnn to that.
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 06, 2007
i also believe with my whole heart that God doesnt fail. He knows what is best for us and will provide it in his own time. I BELIEVE!!!!!!!! and i know He has done it. Thank GOD grin
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by 1derful(f): 7:08pm On May 06, 2007
Hello every1,
I strongly appreciate the faith of everyone on this forum. I am presently in the 1st bank's training for 4wks and this is the 1st batch. Just as u wished ur desires will come true. They need lots of hands but their facilities @training centre cannot accommodate lots of people. U will get there!
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by okehsmiley: 10:05am On May 07, 2007
i believe that what god has promised he will definitely fulfil. gods will hear our crys and shall grant us our heart's desires. as forme i  believe i will be called. what about u?
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by innason(m): 6:10pm On May 07, 2007
Through thick and thin we have all come this far. The Almighty who saw us this far will never let us down, forever and ever .AMEN.
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by springtime(m): 7:15pm On May 07, 2007
Hello,first time of posting a message,but have been a visitor of this site for quite sometime now.I want to join the family of beleivers by stating that i beleive.
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by asanibola: 4:09pm On May 08, 2007
I believe in the GOD that i amserving that HE is a faithful GOD and HIs word will not fall to the ground. I believe we are there. I believeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by Amysailor: 5:05pm On May 08, 2007
I believe and i know he would not cut off the expectations of the righteousness. Just keep praying and keep up the faith i know he is faithful and would complete the good work he started in your life.
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by kuwena(m): 2:00pm On May 09, 2007
I have nothing at all to do with First Bank. But I believe!
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by shubraba: 2:20pm On May 09, 2007
i believe too
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by asomasoy: 10:25am On May 10, 2007
God is not a man that He should lie, neither the son of man that he'll change is mind.
And bytwo immutable things in which it is impossible for God to lie; His Name and His oath
Sincerely i believe we are there
Re: First Bank! We Are There! by fredino: 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2007
God indeed is our help and our fortress.
Somebody plesae help me thank God $ peopleprime.
After the much disgusting fare that left many emotionally battered including me.
They still called me for a big position I never applied for.
Now I'm employed with a foreing Company.
Join me and Praise God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Latest Information On NIMC Recruitment Exercise / Bg Oil And Petroleum Company Recruitment Scam! / 2017 Npower List Of Shortlisted Candidates 1st Batch Release Date | Check Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.