Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Onnoghen 'Didn’t Declare His Assets' For 27 Years As A Judicial Officer - EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen 'Didn’t Declare His Assets' For 27 Years As A Judicial Officer - EFCC (13407 Views)

Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen 'Didn’t Declare His Assets' For 27 Years As A Judicial Officer - EFCC by dante0147: 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
All I see on here are desperate Nit wits who don’t know this are just allegations ... Just like the Millions of dollars accusation and 55 houses which later turned out other wise !! Efcc and their Media Trial never seize to amaze me Lol... THE MORE FOOLISH ONES ARE THE ONES COMMENTING RUBBISH TRYING TO SUPPORT TYRANNY! I AM NOT SUPRISRD BY THEM BECAUSE ONCE THIS SLLEGATION IS PROVED OTHERWISE YOU WONT SEE THEM COMMENTING.. Awon buhari media campaign werey!

3 Likes

Re: Onnoghen 'Didn’t Declare His Assets' For 27 Years As A Judicial Officer - EFCC by Afamed: 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
tuniski:

Those are watery evidence. Do you know what cashflow is? People like you are those who celebrate TSA or FX without true knowledge.
You Sabi wail shaaaaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen 'Didn’t Declare His Assets' For 27 Years As A Judicial Officer - EFCC by Kay512: 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
27 ducking years!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen 'Didn’t Declare His Assets' For 27 Years As A Judicial Officer - EFCC by vicdonzy(m): 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
Noted
Re: Onnoghen 'Didn’t Declare His Assets' For 27 Years As A Judicial Officer - EFCC by Groovenaija360(m): 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
WATCH THE FULL VIDEO OF GRANDMA ROCKING A TEENAGE BOY IN A CLUB HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJigGVV-uJc
Re: Onnoghen 'Didn’t Declare His Assets' For 27 Years As A Judicial Officer - EFCC by TB28: 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
garfield1:

The njc will soon decide

Allow them, will you!

Not the script the CCT is clearly playing out.
Re: Onnoghen 'Didn’t Declare His Assets' For 27 Years As A Judicial Officer - EFCC by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
You have nothing on him.

Is asset declaration required 27yrs ago?
Re: Onnoghen 'Didn’t Declare His Assets' For 27 Years As A Judicial Officer - EFCC by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
Cjn of the lepublic of biafla grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen 'Didn’t Declare His Assets' For 27 Years As A Judicial Officer - EFCC by omogidi234(m): 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ratello:
Despicable lots in government digging out mumu and empty news about an innocent man while the demonic and irritating one called Buhari is yet to declare his assets and even certificates publicly except the lies he keeps dishing out!

What has EFCC got to do with asset declaration? If he has committed any crime, let them take necessary steps and prosecute him, they don't have any business with assets declaration!
Re: Onnoghen 'Didn’t Declare His Assets' For 27 Years As A Judicial Officer - EFCC by engineerboat(m): 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
garfield1:

Guy,the efcc evidence and investigations are watertight.they have really commented onnoghen.he will be fined guilty.up buhari

Am not sure you've gone though this.

Go through it.

It will quench your ignorance

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-i-never-took-a-bribe-onnoghen-defends-himself-before-njc-full-text/amp
Re: Onnoghen 'Didn’t Declare His Assets' For 27 Years As A Judicial Officer - EFCC by engineerboat(m): 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
omogidi234:

What has EFCC got to do with asset declaration? If he has committed any crime, let them take necessary steps and prosecute him, they don't have any business with assets declaration!

I wonder hooo.

See how Onnoghen finish EFCC here

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-i-never-took-a-bribe-onnoghen-defends-himself-before-njc-full-text/amp
Re: Onnoghen 'Didn’t Declare His Assets' For 27 Years As A Judicial Officer - EFCC by jadeliyi(m): 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
let observe the cct judgement

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen 'Didn’t Declare His Assets' For 27 Years As A Judicial Officer - EFCC by engineerboat(m): 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
dante0147:
All I see on here are desperate Nit wits who don’t know this are just allegations ... Just like the Millions of dollars accusation and 55 houses which later turned out other wise !! Efcc and their Media Trial never seize to amaze me Lol... THE MORE FOOLISH ONES ARE THE ONES COMMENTING RUBBISH TRYING TO SUPPORT TYRANNY! I AM NOT SUPRISRD BY THEM BECAUSE ONCE THIS SLLEGATION IS PROVED OTHERWISE YOU WONT SEE THEM COMMENTING.. Awon buhari media campaign werey!

You they mind them

See how Onnoghen finish them here

Re: Onnoghen 'Didn’t Declare His Assets' For 27 Years As A Judicial Officer - EFCC by Trustee1: 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
Where was EFCC throughout the 27years? Truly a shithole.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen 'Didn’t Declare His Assets' For 27 Years As A Judicial Officer - EFCC by komekn(m): 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
yarimo:
That is very commendable from the prosecutors, 20 years jail term with hard labour grin grin grin grin

DOUBLE STANDARD AND HYPOCRICY.

My personal view is that the 99% of the entire political class that have held office in this country are all CORRUPT.

Add to that segment a huge % of public officials military and or otherwise.

If this unit of measurement is used without prejudice and fear or favour. To appraise and measures probity across the board of all our supposed honourable politicians and public office holders.

Then PMB himself and his entire cabinet will be incarcerated for at least 20 years.

I am not swayed by all this hearsay media leaks that are not SUBSTANTIATED just alleged. Designed to sway public opinion away from the pertinent issues affecting our country.

And lead the gullible and foolish ASTRAY.
Re: Onnoghen 'Didn’t Declare His Assets' For 27 Years As A Judicial Officer - EFCC by Olanipekun1: 1:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
[s]
codinglang:
Cjn of the lepublic of biafla grin
[/s]
trash
Re: Onnoghen 'Didn’t Declare His Assets' For 27 Years As A Judicial Officer - EFCC by garfield1: 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
engineerboat:

Am not sure you've gone though this.

Go through it.

It will quench your ignorance

Go and help adeleke to find his missing ssce or borrow him yours
Re: Onnoghen 'Didn’t Declare His Assets' For 27 Years As A Judicial Officer - EFCC by culcat(m): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
Trash as usual, next will be how he couldn't impregnate his wife 27yrs when he got married.

Ontill efcc tell me how tinubu got 2 bullion van 24hrs to election, then i will take them serious

TRASH
Re: Onnoghen 'Didn’t Declare His Assets' For 27 Years As A Judicial Officer - EFCC by ogtavia(m): 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
EFCC and whoever says this outrageous nonsense is a bastard. 27 years ago? In 1992? Was declaring budget in the policy then? If it was, was it judiciously enforced then? Disgracing Nigerians up and down in the name of anti - graft. Who did we offend nitori olorun.
Re: Onnoghen 'Didn’t Declare His Assets' For 27 Years As A Judicial Officer - EFCC by jrusky(m): 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
EFCC should sshhrraapp and feck off!!
Re: Onnoghen 'Didn’t Declare His Assets' For 27 Years As A Judicial Officer - EFCC by jomoh: 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
garfield1:

For the first time ever,efcc have done their findings well.onnoghen had been boxes into a corner.there is no how the njc wont find him guilty on at least one charge.even pdp fans here have admitted defeat going by their diversionaly statements

EFCC has always done their assignments but our judiciary is so corrupt that most of the cases are lost based on technicalities rather than the evidence at had.

Don’t be surprised, if the chairman of the tribunal or panel is compromised, that EFCC may still loose this case which will be dismissed based on frivolous technicalities.

Let’s just keep our fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen 'Didn’t Declare His Assets' For 27 Years As A Judicial Officer - EFCC by mrPero(m): 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
Stopmedia Stop media trial and go to court.....
Re: Onnoghen 'Didn’t Declare His Assets' For 27 Years As A Judicial Officer - EFCC by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
This remind me of a line in Fela’s song “Government magic”
Re: Onnoghen 'Didn’t Declare His Assets' For 27 Years As A Judicial Officer - EFCC by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
EFCC with media trials,believe them at your own perile
Re: Onnoghen 'Didn’t Declare His Assets' For 27 Years As A Judicial Officer - EFCC by DeRay98(m): 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:
Media trial is what apc led prosecution team is known for, empty heads parading themselves as lawyers. Imagine kejamo and the likes been honored as a senior advocate

You just carry finger begin type nonsense about Keyamo like say you qualify to cut his toe nails.
Have you seen Keyamo's profile and accomplishment in legal practice in Nigeria?
You won't achieve anything near in even if you re-incarnat 20 times. sad
Re: Onnoghen 'Didn’t Declare His Assets' For 27 Years As A Judicial Officer - EFCC by tuniski: 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
Afamed:

You Sabi wail shaaaaa
Sannu hailer. Oya go and convict Onneghen cos your god says he is corrupt.
Re: Onnoghen 'Didn’t Declare His Assets' For 27 Years As A Judicial Officer - EFCC by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2019
Do same for alljudicial officers and all officers of Armed Forces, both serving and retired.
Fools!

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen 'Didn’t Declare His Assets' For 27 Years As A Judicial Officer - EFCC by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
Stupid EFCC officers and their foolish government and ignorant supporters and followers. Mtcheeew!

The Code of conduct for Judicial officers as being referenced became effective on 24/02/2016. "THESE RULES SHALL BE CITED AS THE CODE OF CONDUCT FOR JUDICIAL OFFICERS OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA AND SHALL COME INTO FORCE ON THE 24TH DAY OF FEBRUARY, 2016".

https://njc.gov.ng/code-of-conduct
Re: Onnoghen 'Didn’t Declare His Assets' For 27 Years As A Judicial Officer - EFCC by Turantula(m): 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
garfield1:

Guy,the efcc evidence and investigations are watertight.they have really commented onnoghen.he will be fine guilty.up buhari
Your Grammer is horrible
Re: Onnoghen 'Didn’t Declare His Assets' For 27 Years As A Judicial Officer - EFCC by Charly68: 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
He should be given soft landing ,retire and go home peacefully with his entitlement paid..Govt will always come up with one thing or or the other to nail him the moment they suspect him junketing with the opposition .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Snubs Calls To Visit North, Jets Out To Turkey With Wife, Seven Ministers / How To Manage Electricity In Your Homes / Beware Of Okonji-Iweala`s Advice : Reps To Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.