Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Beaf : Major General Tunde Idiagbon Was Not A Thief, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beaf : Major General Tunde Idiagbon Was Not A Thief, (9110 Views)

Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu / Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon / Buhari / Idiagbon Who Actually Was In Charge? Idiagbon Was All The Name We Heard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beaf : Major General Tunde Idiagbon Was Not A Thief, by Becomrich0: 2:35am On Sep 10, 2010
Beaf : Major General Tunde Idiagbon was not a thief,  I know so, I went to school with the child, and she had finance problem like other people. Even his wife own a shop inside the campus of the university and she use to sell Ice cream , this was after Tunde idiagbon was out of govt.

Tunde Idiagbon did not have a job after he left govt , it was through the ice cream selling that his wife did, that she feed the whole of the family. When after a time Tunde Idiagbon wife had to close down the shop because she had no money to continue.  I know this, because my roommate in the university at that time, his father own next house to  Tunde idiagbon. And there were time Ronke Idiagbon  had to come to see him and get things from him.
How many rich people children borrow text books in school.

Tunde Idiagbon was not a thief but a man who believe he could change nigeria, he was never rich. Even at that time his house was not totally completed.  Tunde Idiagbon practice what he preached.

Re: Beaf : Major General Tunde Idiagbon Was Not A Thief, by Beaf: 3:07am On Sep 10, 2010
Sharrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaap dia!
I posted a link that alleges Buhari was involved in the theft of $2.8billion, which got missing from the NNPC when he was the NNPC boss.

[size=14pt]I never said anything about Idiagbon.[/size] angry

Anyways, how has life been since you escaped from Bauchi prison with the other 720 Boko Harams? grin
Re: Beaf : Major General Tunde Idiagbon Was Not A Thief, by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 10, 2010
Beaf:

Sharrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaap dia!
I posted a link that alleges Buhari was involved in the theft of $2.8billion, which got missing from the NNPC when he was the NNPC boss.

[size=14pt]I never said anything about Idiagbon.[/size] angry

[size=28pt]Anyways, how has life been since you escaped from Bauchi prison with the other 720 Boko Harams? grin[/size]

This caught me off guard. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beaf : Major General Tunde Idiagbon Was Not A Thief, by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 10, 2010
Becomrich0:

Beaf : Major General Tunde Idiagbon was not a thief, [size=18pt] I know so, I went to school with the child, and she had finance problem like other people[/size]. Even his wife own a shop inside the campus of the university and she use to sell Ice cream , this was after Tunde idiagbon was out of govt.

Tunde Idiagbon did not have a job after he left govt , it was through the ice cream selling that his wife did, that she feed the whole of the family. When after a time Tunde Idiagbon wife had to close down the shop because she had no money to continue.  I know this, because my roommate in the university at that time, his father own next house to  Tunde idiagbon. And there were time Ronke Idiagbon  had to come to see him and get things from him.
How many rich people children borrow text books in school.

Tunde Idiagbon was not a thief but a man who believe he could change nigeria, he was never rich. Even at that time his house was not totally completed.  Tunde Idiagbon practice what he preached.

ROTFLMAO!!!  grin grin grin grin

Jor which school did you go to? You seem to have gone to school with 95% of our politicians. Were you Babangida's classmate?
Re: Beaf : Major General Tunde Idiagbon Was Not A Thief, by Jarus(m): 6:37am On Sep 10, 2010
Becomrich read electricity engineering @ Unilorin.
Re: Beaf : Major General Tunde Idiagbon Was Not A Thief, by Jakumo(m): 6:51am On Sep 10, 2010
The only good military dictator is a dead and rotten one, and in this regard, Mr. Idiagbon is a very good one indeed, since he is as dead as a phucking doornail, and currently shovelling hot coals in the bowels of hell, where he will soon be joined by his back-door buddy, Mummud (Multiple Election Loser) Buhari, of the failed Jihad fame.

1 Like

Re: Beaf : Major General Tunde Idiagbon Was Not A Thief, by Becomrich0: 2:21am On Sep 11, 2010
Beaf the reason, I pointed this fact to you , is because you said all army officers are thieves. Let me give you another military officer who was governor of lagos state and die poor. he did not even own a house. His name was Air Commodore Gbolahan Adio Mudashiru.  He built all of the 3 storey school in lagos. But never built a house for himself.

While when you compare with the civilian, I dont have to tell you. IBB and his group, where the one that destroy the military in Nigeria. No apology. IBB  like to roger people. That why all the media men are supporting IBB.

On Idiagbon arresting some media men. It is a well know fact that nigeria media men do black mail people. And that is why even IBB rogers them, to avoid blackmail.  There is no prefect person in the world. Even me too. I am not prefect. But when the media in nigeria now blackmail them. That is bad.

There are many people like you beaf, who lack integrity in the nigeria media.Men like you,beaf who only greedy control you. And do not say the truth. Beaf people like you are in the nigeria media. People who twist the truth and make it look real. That is why some of them were lock up.

What is my point. I am telling you there are still good officers in the nigeria army. And since from the satellite pictures, it is obvoius that the civilian like the military got into power illegally. Yes the military use illegal coup to get into power. But the civilian use Illegal rigging to get into power. There is no different between the military or civilian in Nigeria. Both illegal coup or illegal rigging are the same.

What I am telling you is the civillains politician have no moral ground to stand on, to continue to remain in power, if they refuse to correct the injustice based on the satellite pictures. Then if the military take over power, the politician should not complain because milltary coup is illegal and election rigging is illegal.  The military too are Nigerian. Just like we have an illegal civillian govt, we can have an illegal military govt. they must remember. You can see that Jonathan would not make it alive till 2019.

So to avoid a military coup. Jonathan has a choice. To remove the edo,delta and Yorubas from Nigeria to bring democracy since the north would not agree,Yorubas would look for way to get united nation seat,  If he refuse, he should remember that even the civilian government got into power by illegal election rigging and the military coup which are also illegal can be use to remove them.  One illegal cancel another illegal.

Illegal vs illegal

Illegal politician election rigging vs military illegal coup.

What I am telling you, all politician are risking thier life. Politician should save thier  lifes and remove edo,delta and yorubas from nigeria . we would look for united nation seat for ourself. The military would shock you people. wisdom is for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Beaf : Major General Tunde Idiagbon Was Not A Thief, by Becomrich0: 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2010
Jarus why would you call Idiagbon a military dictator. He was not. Nigeria needs fix , he tried to fix it.

It shows you how bad nigeria is . This man arrested drug dealers. And you find nigeria press support drug dealers.  So he arrested press men who felt drug dealers should be living large. It tell you how bad your moral are.  He was a man with a heart? and did not believe drug money should be used in nigeria and arrested drug dealers.

see what drug do to people.

Re: Beaf : Major General Tunde Idiagbon Was Not A Thief, by NFSBob(m): 1:42am On Sep 22, 2013
As far as I m concerned , Becomerich0 has said it all. Even my parents till today still give me stories of how discipline and anti corruption was the order of the day during tunde idiagbon/buhari's administration. Dose schools that mudashiru built re still one of d strongest public skul buildings in lagos 2day. Our 4 refineries were fully functional during buhari's period τ̅☺ d extent that local fuel consumption demand was met adquately and dere was more than enough τ̅☺ export. This was also when Professor Tom West was the minister for petroleum. But after Babaginda came into power, our economy becane worse τ̅☺ the extent that exchange rate of naira τ̅☺ the dollar increased from double digits τ̅☺ 3digits meaning that b4 babaginda, it was N10 τ̅☺ d dollar but b4 he left us , it beacme almost N117 τ̅☺ a dollar. Lemme not start with the Abacha administration esp what he did τ̅☺ the Ogoni 9 and other political killings until Obj brought his big head out of prison to transition us into the democratic government characterised by almost the same corruption as the IBB administration, privatisation, and all, and all Obj can boast about is the cancellation of all our external debt eg imf, paris club etc. Can't boast of any major infrastructural developmnet of importance τ̅☺ the masses. Now GEJ is simply just buying private jets worth trillions of naira and assigning naval duties of guarding our oil assets in our territorial waters τ̅☺ militants who are now buying private jets eg tompolo and co. My God, Naija which way
Re: Beaf : Major General Tunde Idiagbon Was Not A Thief, by slimfit1(m): 1:53am On Sep 22, 2013
Ok

(1) (Reply)

It’s Illegal To Release Asset Declaration Of Public Officeholders - CCB / What I Did To Online Loan Company After They Embarrassed Me (Pic) / NNPCL Rejects Move To Increase Oil Production To 1.8Mb/d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.