Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,591 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) (52360 Views)

Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) / Armed Robber Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Rivers State(photos) / Man Steals N104,000 Phones With Rope In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by oilPUSSY(f): 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Igbo and suicide be like 5 and 6

So unfortunate that you don't know your history.
Awolowo started it and you guys are still leading since 1989 till date .Average afonja man is effeminate in nature that's why you people lack the capacity to endure things hence seeing suicide as best option...Talking of cowardice !

Awo's legacy is very strong and he's from Ogun state grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by blazer2018: 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
This is plain murder...just like somebody mentioned, the table is suppose to be on d ground...and in a case of someone lifting up d table before d pic was taken, it still doesn't add up.

Look at d distance between his legs and d table... If anything else, his legs should be lower than d top of d table...well, what do I know...it's just unfortunate that his death won't be thoroughly investigated since his corpse has already been tossed into d forest.
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by onitshaman: 4:09pm On Apr 03, 2019
Authoreety:

If not for d love I have for onitcha eh.... I for just curse ur papa and im generation
u cannot do anything.I will just send bakassi after U.
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by sweetilicious(f): 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
People are depressed.We need psycologist to help us out.There should be proper sensitisation.We are loosing vibrant people in this country.
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by quincyshakur(m): 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
Abeg sell for me grin grin
wildikeman:
buy sense jare...
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
Billboyy:

Ft are you talking about??

lol if he was standing on it, he would have kicked it so that he can hang. So yes that's questionable
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
*EMJAY* *NETWORK* ⚡

Do you wish to expand your business line, then this is for you. Learn how to print bulk recharge cards for all networks in Nigeria (MTN, GLO, ETISALAT, AIRTEL). Inclusive in this package is how to load subscriptions for GOTV, DSTV & others at a lesser price and at a profit. The package also comprises of how to purchase SME data bundles at a lesser price. Kindly click on this link to join the WhatsApp group. https:///HxHBJfTMIc62xuviaEKxMh

Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by captianfreeman(m): 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
Humanity is finished. How can one take this picture and put it on internet? cool
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by Bighead9: 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
onitshaman:
almaiga abi almajiri, the south east is the most developed part of this country.So go and stand up.

The East is the least developed Region. Upon the size of the East. Some local government in some parts of this Country are bigger than most states in the East yet, your Governors cannot Develop that tinny Region.
It's a shame really.

Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2019
Almaiga:
We witness murders, Suicide cases in the East daily. The rate at which bad news comes from that tinny underdeveloped East is alarming.

Another Ritual case is all I see here. A close relative has used this man for Rituals. A millionaire will soon surface in that Family soon.

Really! Paedophiles and Skull miners I heard are a major news story in the West and Northern Nigeria..
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by Redeakaa(m): 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
dukeprince50:
wen I die, i want Nigeria to lower my casket, so d country can let me down one last time

we don here na shuu.......
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by VessyO: 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
The man was killed and hung on the tree. See the distance between him and the stool. He couldn't have pulled himself that high up above the stool.
Secondly, if he was standing on the stool before killing himself, he would have to kick off the stool in order to hang. Are his people blind?
The police should investigate the matter and fish out the wicked men who perpetrated this heinous crime. It may just be that the same people killed his in this manner years ago and got away with it. Now they returned and dealt with him. Household enemies. The police should quickly retrieve the corpse and round up all those who hurriedly threw it into the so-called evil forest.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
Bighead9:

The East is the least developed Region. Upon the size of the East. Some local government in some parts of this Country are bigger than most states in the East yet, your Governors cannot Develop that tinny Region.
It's a shame really.

Where in the EAST are you talking about? I have seen worse in the villages located at the Lagos Badagry axis. I have seen worse at Ekiti and Oyo... This is Nigeria. Our politician are all rogues and charlatans. They are all the same stop berating a particular constituency just because you want more likes on Nairaland.
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by sharena(m): 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
THIS LIFE WHEN SWEET SO
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by Belteshazzar1: 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
hmmmmm I'm speechless
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by Bighead9: 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

Where in the EAST are you talking about? I have seen worse in the villages located at the Lagos Badagry axis. I have seen worse at Ekiti and Oyo... This is Nigeria. Our politician are all rogues and charlatans. They are all the same stop berating a particular constituency just because you want more likes on Nairaland.

In regards to the size of the East, it is supposed to be the most Developed Region. The infrastructure in Kaduna alone, if transferred to the East (for instance), It will occupy all the available space there and more infrastructure will be left due to none available of space.

Your tiny East is the least developed Region, deal with it.

Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by Bighead9: 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

Really! Paedophiles and Skull miners I heard are a major news story in the West and Northern Nigeria..

Speaking of Paedophiles, your East leads in that. Every bad news comes from that your tinny underdeveloped Region. grin grin

Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by bluefilm: 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
One less mouth to feed....
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by skales67(m): 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2019
Almaiga:
We witness murders, Suicide cases in the East daily. The rate at which bad news comes from that tinny underdeveloped East is alarming.

Another Ritual case is all I see here. A close relative has used this man for Rituals. A millionaire will soon surface in that Family soon.

A millionaire will also emerge from your own family after you hang like this too since that is your belief
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by kernel001: 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
Almaiga:

Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
Bighead9:

In regards to the size of the East, it is supposed to be the most Developed Region. The infrastructure in Kaduna alone, if transferred to the East (for instance), It will occupy all the available space there and more infrastructure will be left due to none available of space.

Your tiny East is the least developed Region, deal with it.

I think I am actually replying to a 10 year old.. but if not grow up! Be productive! Protest our bad leaders, our backwardness in the global economy and stop berating other tribes and races to make up for idleness and poverty.
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by airprinz(m): 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
Something i've been seeing in our home movies, this is it
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by MyGeneration(m): 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
rottennaija:

That appears he didn't hang himself. He would have kicked the stool down
He jumped from it. That's how it appears. The stool looks thick to the ground it wont easily fall
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by IvarTheBoneless: 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
oilPUSSY:

So unfortunate that you don't know your history.
Awolowo started it and you guys are still leading since 1989 till date .Average afonja man is effeminate in nature that's why you people lack the capacity to endure things hence seeing suicide as best option...Talking of cowardice !

Awo's legacy is very strong and he's from Ogun state grin grin

Very interesting....just very daft submission.

ZIK, Ojukwu and Kanu ALL ran from battle. Maybe they are Afonjas because our men fvck the nonsense out of your harlot gals tongue

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by IvarTheBoneless: 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
MyGeneration:

He jumped from it. That's how it appears. The stool looks thick to the ground it wont easily fall

Don't mind all of the silly bandwagon detectives.

Plain straightforward murders are NEVER solved in Nigeria. Why would a killer waste his time then staging a scene?

All of those claiming it was a faked suicide, none of them is sensible enough to see that if one jumps from stool and a tree high enough, rope strong enough, the neck will break.
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by MyGeneration(m): 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Don't mind all of the silly bandwagon detectives.

Plain straightforward murders are NEVER solved in Nigeria. Why would a killer waste his time then staging a scene?

All of those claiming it was a faked suicide, none of them is sensible enough to see that if one jumps from stool and a tree high enough, rope strong enough, the neck will break.
You merit your name.

Skal cool
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by lantres000(m): 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
Men !!! its so clear that guy hung himself cos of hunger and frustration. Just see how his Rib cage are sticking out. Which kind wahala be this nau
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by philos(m): 6:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
I think this man was killed and hung on that tree.
One, the tongue ought to have stuck out from his mouth, to indicate a natural struggle that attends suicide.
Two, the stool should have been kicked out of it's position to enable the man hang freely mid air.
Some things don't add up here. There's need for thorough investigation.
May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
iTearHerToto:
That stool is supposed to be down if he really hung himself.

That is pure homicide, one the stool was too far from his feet's,two he would have either defaecated or pee on his body,3, the stool would av fallen down once he starts struggling with d rope.
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by Oseh1Gidigba: 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
Mode of death is inconclusive.
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by Bighead9: 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

I think I am actually replying to a 10 year old.. but if not grow up! Be productive! Protest our bad leaders, our backwardness in the global economy and stop berating other tribes and races to make up for idleness and poverty.

What is this one saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos / Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo / Nkem Owoh Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.