Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,246 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) (52358 Views)

Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) / Armed Robber Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Rivers State(photos) / Man Steals N104,000 Phones With Rope In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
RIP bro
.. but I like such compound where U recieve fresh air..

Like this heat period..

I wonder how the guy will kill himself for this kind sweet compound
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by Bighead9: 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
[quote author=kernel001 post=77235294][/quote]

What does 2016 statistics got to do with the present security challenges in that Tiny underdeveloped Eastern Region?

Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by Bighead9: 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
skales67:

A millionaire will also emerge from your own family after you hang like this too since that is your belief

Other Regions do not do Rituals.

Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
oilPUSSY:

So unfortunate that you don't know your history.
Awolowo started it and you guys are still leading since 1989 till date .Average afonja man is effeminate in nature that's why you people lack the capacity to endure things hence seeing suicide as best option...Talking of cowardice !

Awo's legacy is very strong and he's from Ogun state grin grin
Igbo and suicide be like 5 and 6
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by skales67(m): 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
Bighead9:

Other Regions do not do Rituals.

Yes you are right!

Seidu Adeyemi killed and buried Khadijat Oluboyo in his one room and buried her for for research reasons and not rituals.
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by REDDEVILS1(m): 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
quincyshakur:
Hell fire straight...sufa for earth sufa for hell wot a pit cry cry
how you take know. Are you God?
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
iTearHerToto:
That stool is supposed to be down if he really hung himself.
He didn't place d stool directly under d actual place he tied d rope. So when he saw d rope rightly fitted and dangling, he directed his head and.......swung!
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
iTearHerToto:

Its like you read my mind.

A suicide body that died by hanging will undergo a very prominent rigor mortis.

That he is still in that state means one of two things..... He just recently died or he died by another means

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by Samade7: 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
iTearHerToto:

U are very right.......the guy must have bn killed.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by Brock1: 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
quincyshakur:

Where is hell fire?
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by EMCHIZ(m): 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
He was suicided.
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by laughitall(m): 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
Photoshop Hanging
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by clemmonce(m): 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
shut up jor
if someone does not see things the way you see it you don't have to insult them. Just give your why you think it is otherwise.
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by cactusland(m): 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Either he was killed or he managed to keep that stool up while jumping off. Likely the former.
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by joinnow: 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
GavelSlam:

We can't make that conclusion.

But I think more leaves on the ground should be seen as a result of the sudden weight which should shake the branches.

If he was supported there, it would be with less impact on the tree.

Just a theory though.
Op said its orange trees possibility of more leaves on ground will not hold. Beside I can see a kitchen knife on the floor
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by Brightest04(m): 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
This is not suicide, but murder!It's quite clearing, it's only those who can't see beyond their noses that will say it's suicide. One thing I know is that the wicked will never go unpunished no matter how long it takes.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by Wisdomlinus(m): 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
zoba88:
A man identified as Alex Chukwumezie from Ubahuekwem Ihiala in Anambra State allegedly committed suicide yesterday.

Report has it that his corpse has been thrown into the thick forest in the midnight and efforts are ongoing to bring in traditionalists who will cut off the orange tree and sanctify the compound.Report also has it that his uncle about committed suicide years back.

A social media user who commented on the post said the man appears to have been killed and the assailant hung in on the tree to cover up

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/04/anambra-man-commits-suicide-by-hanging.html

Bring him down and flog his dead body.. Slice him into pieces, cook and feed to dogs..
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by cactusland(m): 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
Wisdomlinus:

Bring him down and flog his dead body.. Slice him into pieces, cook and feed to dogs..
Why do you eat to desecrate someone's body?
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by 22brains(m): 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
zoba88:
A man identified as Alex Chukwumezie from Ubahuekwem Ihiala in Anambra State allegedly committed suicide yesterday.

Report has it that his corpse has been thrown into the thick forest in the midnight and efforts are ongoing to bring in traditionalists who will cut off the orange tree and sanctify the compound.Report also has it that his uncle about committed suicide years back.

A social media user who commented on the post said the man appears to have been killed and the assailant hung in on the tree to cover up

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/04/anambra-man-commits-suicide-by-hanging.html

his tongue would have been out with some foamy substance if he actually died by hanging. also the stool should have been down. it's a pure murder and not suicide.
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by musazulyadain: 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
what could lead to that
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by EmpressT(f): 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hmmm, I almost did the same because my past has brought total shame for any man who wants to marry me to accept me for real. I am really depressed. The burden is too much for me to bear. I can't stand telling another man about my story life. I am yet to find a man with a strong mind to bear my shame and love me for me. I wish I could go someplace very far just to clear my head and get healed. I am so afraid to love and being hurt again.
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 04, 2019
iTearHerToto:
gbam
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by stanliwise(m): 1:25am On Apr 04, 2019
quincyshakur:
mr judge abeg make we hear word.
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by Nellyblaq: 2:01am On Apr 04, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Exactly my thought
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by Excuzeme: 3:10am On Apr 04, 2019
zoba88:

His final position, the bottom of his feet are higher than the stool supposedly used to commit the suicide while the stool is still upright!

Those two dont go together!
That is a false flag, that man was hanged by someone else, after killing him
but the fools have quickly dumped his body in the forest without allowing any autopsy and investigation!
One killer somewhere is having a laugh right now!

Police needs to swing-in and arrest those who rushed to throw the body into the forest..... one of them is certainly the killer
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by Patomoney(m): 5:39am On Apr 04, 2019
:
iTearHerToto:
that's bad
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by majamajic(m): 5:56am On Apr 04, 2019
Iblad0994:

What if someone already picked it up before the picture was snapped?
his body supposed to be lower than the stool,
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by majamajic(m): 5:59am On Apr 04, 2019
EmpressT:
Hmmm, I almost did the same because my past has brought total shame for any man who wants to marry me to accept me for real. I am really depressed. The burden is too much for me to bear. I can't stand telling another man about my story life. I am yet to find a man with a strong mind to bear my shame and love me for me. I wish I could go someplace very far just to clear my head and get healed. I am so afraid to love and being hurt again.

my dear it's well , your man will come.
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by quincyshakur(m): 8:07am On Apr 04, 2019
Must I b God b4 i will knw all dis small small tinx
REDDEVILS1:
how you take know. Are you God?
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by quincyshakur(m): 8:08am On Apr 04, 2019
If u won knw were hell dey u need to die first cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Brock1:

Where is hell fire?
Re: Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) by quincyshakur(m): 8:11am On Apr 04, 2019
Am not judging anybody oooh undecided
stanliwise:
mr judge abeg make we hear word.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos / Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo / Nkem Owoh Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.